Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
1st Morning Glory
    #14679793 - 06/27/11 02:34 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

So, after reading tons of threads about LSA and getting increasingly confused about side effects, extractions, dosage, etc, I decided to just dive in and experiement.

I already have a bunch of morning glory plants growing but they won't be producing seeds anytime soon, so I ordered some organic heavenly blues online for $4/1000 seeds.

Day One:
----------
I already had some cross tolerance going from some low dose mushroom tincture from the night before, but figured what the hell, it can't be that much tolerance and I just wanted to see if the nausea would be a problem for me.

Dose:
So, I did a CWE with some lemon juice and everclear for good measure.  I was very careful with light, distilled water, and heat.  Ground up 450 seeds, shook well very frequently for several hours.  Then added a strong fresh brewed (then cooled) peppermint tea, and let that soak and shake for a while too.

Had some ginger, and then slurped it down.

Effects:
Started to feel 'altered' after 90 minutes or so. Smoked some weed hoping  to kick it in, and went for a walk.  Pretty soon I started to get into a really cartoony trippy head space with some neat out in nature experiences and visuals, but nothing overwelming. What I would call threshold effects.

For the rest of the evening it was mostly like an enhanced high feeling with occasionally trippy moments.  Fun, but a bit of a let down.

Side Effects:
No nausea.  No vasoconstriction issues.  None at all.

Possible problems:
Too short extraction time, weak seeds, tolerance

Day Two:
----------
Well, the little taste I had on my walk had me excited to have more LSA experience so the next day I figured I'd give it another shot just straight up eating them to see if the nausea became a problem or not.

Dose:
I just chewed up 275 seeds straight, chasing them down with strong ginger tea.  Didn't taste too bad. Kind of peppery I guess. Not unpleasant really, I can see how the applesauce trick would work well.  After about an hour I vaped some good weed to help kick it in.

Effects:
Definitely stronger experience. Very into nature and staring at wildflowers, insects, trees up close.  Great music enhancement.  Much more trip like conditions with times that were very strong trip headspace and some visuals, but not a lot. Overall very euphoric and nice.

Side Effects:
Again no nausea whatsoever! Slight vasoconstriction, but not much.  Still a moderate to weak dosage, and probably with considerable tolerance built up from the previous two days. 

Conclusions: 
Definitely going to just eat them in the future.  After a week or two wait to get rid of my tolerance I'll probably eat about 400 seeds in applesauce and see where that takes me.

For you people that just eat them:
1)What is your favorite dose size?
2)How much can tolerance reduce your effects? Will a "fresh" experience be much stronger?
3)Why am I getting zero side effects?

Thanks!

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,000 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Edited by gornyhuy (06/27/11 05:49 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: 1st Morning Glory [Re: gornyhuy]
    #14680057 - 06/27/11 03:29 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Keep going brother.  Eat them straight at higher doses this way you can compare it to all the other extractions.  I ate 300 or 400 morning glory seeds blended in some chocolate ice cream.  The first three hours were suicidal, bullshit type nausea and depression and after that it felt like full-on LSD, mescaline, shroom type fun.  I'd do it again but FUCK those first three hours.  I don't even want a hint of it in my life again and that's why I am hesitant to even try other extractions.

But damn, when LSA is firing on all 8 cylinders, it stands up chin to fucking chin with your favorite psychedelics.

I still crack up to this day thinking about some of the funny ideas LSA put in my whacked out fucking head that day.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: 1st Morning Glory [Re: joemolloy]
    #14680370 - 06/27/11 04:28 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

My favorite dosage is 500-600 seeds in a CWE extraction (real cold, with lemon juice, for at least 3 hours, shaken at 15 min intervals).  I always feel vasoconstriction at 40-60 minutes in.. and I always puke at 90 minutes in.  However, as soon as I puke, both the vasoconstriction and nausea subside and I enter a 6-8 hour trip.

Eating that many seeds straight starts pushing me towards the hellish experience that joemolloy has described.

As for why you aren't feeling these effects negative effects, I have no idea.  I'd guess that your lack of nausea is due to toking up afterwards.  Weed almost always cures any nausea I have; unfortunately, I don't like smoking while on psychedelics as it makes me forget a lot of the thoughts I have.
The guesses I have for your lack of vasoconstriction probably don't hold any merit.  Your body is either very resistant to this effect, or, as rumored, the peppermint tea helped convert some of your LSA to LSH and maybe LSH doesn't constrict the veins as much.
..mind you, I'm just making this shit up. haha

I'd say all you can do is keep on experimenting and recording your findings.  I'd definitely suggest waiting more than a few days in between your trials.  I've tried a handful of different extractions, as well as eating the seeds plan, and I have found that the CWE is definitely for me.

Best of luck!

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Re: 1st Morning Glory [Re: Cynosure]
    #14680829 - 06/27/11 05:48 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys. I'll just keep turning up the knobs and see what happens.  I'll report back here.

Just for the record, I did take some vasodilating vitamins and herbs (korean red ginseng and a b complex vitamin) prior to eating so that is probably why I had no vasoconstriction issues.

I guess I'm just suspicious that it was too easy, not that I'm complaining.  I mean, its very cheap, very legal, and not unpleasant to consume... seems too good to be true.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

#14680858 - 06/27/11 05:55 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Oooh - I just realized I ate a decent sized meal about 4 or 5 hours before each experiment.

How much of a role does fasting play with LSA?  Could that have impacted intensity of trip and side effects?

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14680877 - 06/27/11 05:59 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Fasting is usually a good way to get your greedy stomach to efficiently digest all the fun chemicals that you direct its way.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineCynosure
 User Gallery

#14680928 - 06/27/11 06:07 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gornyhuy said:
Oooh - I just realized I ate a decent sized meal about 4 or 5 hours before each experiment.

How much of a role does fasting play with LSA?  Could that have impacted intensity of trip and side effects?

It definitely could have.

I tend to not eat for at least 6-8  hours prior (and for hours before that I only snack on fruits/veggies) but the longer I go without eating before hand the more intense the experience seems to be.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Re: 1st Morning Glory [Re: Cynosure]
    #14681938 - 06/27/11 09:23 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Nice!  Okay, now I've got a plan for next time.

--------------------

OfflineCynosure
 User Gallery

#14685812 - 06/28/11 01:39 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Happy trails!

:trippinballs:

--------------------

<3 .

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience