Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels}
    #1467509 - 04/17/03 04:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I found today like um 15 morels growing from soil on an ancient indian burial ground here, would you guys eatem???

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels} [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1467567 - 04/17/03 04:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

if they are properly id'd and it's not a rescent burial ground they should not cause health problems, but i would not eat from a grave out of respect.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels} [Re: canid]
    #1467583 - 04/17/03 04:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yes properly id-ed and dude i said ancient, i was more concerned with spiritual stuff, being disrespectfull to the dead ones and all of that. like i would love someone to be nourished by my bodys nutrients in the soil but thats me.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels} [Re: canid]
    #1467600 - 04/17/03 04:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

if you think about it everything in the dirt is from dead stuff. and im sure there are alot of grave under the ground that no one knows about cause its marker has been taken, decayed whatever. ill almost bet ive eaten stuff grown from soil directly above a dead person. i dont see anything wrong with eating them, its natures way, stuff dies, stuff grows in it, living things eat it. its the way god intended

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1467845 - 04/17/03 05:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

it only really matters what you think dude. i dont really know what id do but if you think its cool then go for it. its not like the indians would care. in fact i bet they would have eaten them if they found them on their friends graves. i read somewhere that some indians(i dont know what which tribe) never wasted food they have something called a second harvest. they eat nuts right then when they ummmm...pass through your system they pick them back out and wash them off and you guessed it eat them again. now that is nasty but eating a perfectly good mushroom isnt. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#1467851 - 04/17/03 06:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels} [Re: ]
    #1467910 - 04/17/03 06:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

fried morels and rabbit tonight it is. im glad i got the opinion of a native american, i just didnt want to get cursed or haunted cause i believe in those things, my mother baught a house that was sold because it was haunted, my moms like yup uh huh whatever look at the pretty river running through the yard. i love these ghosteses, they are hilarous, never do enything mean or nothin, they will flush the toilet while yur sittin on it, things like that, ya gotta get accustomed.

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1467938 - 04/17/03 06:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

What was that?!

bah, probably just the wind...

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels} [Re: Dogomush]
    #1467981 - 04/17/03 06:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

can i pet yur kitty?

--------------------

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1468001 - 04/17/03 06:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yep eat em :-) hope there as nice as the ones i found(not in a burial area:p )

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1468130 - 04/17/03 07:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

do you wanna see them Mr. Mushrooms, im sure youve seen plenty of them b4 and these dont look specail cause of the burial ground factor but yur a native and i figured you may like to see................

anyone else wanna see, i have to take like 18 more pics, get them developed, and wait till i go to class again soo be pateint

--------------------

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1468200 - 04/17/03 07:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

A picture paints a thousand words :grin:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels} [Re: Paid]
    #1468234 - 04/17/03 07:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

k, ill just take a bunch of pics of my snakes, my snaping turtle, and my spider. to getem done with, wanna see the snakes and crap too?

btw dont get a pet snaping turtle, mine eats me out of house and home, but ive had him for 11 years and cant depart with him.

edit: dont lock me thread for off topicness, ill get it back on topic.

--------------------

Edited by Psychoslut (04/17/03 07:56 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Would you eatem?>??/???? {morels} [Re: blaze2]
    #1468239 - 04/17/03 07:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

you got any good tips or tricks to find them, i never look on the ground, i look in the trees until i find an elm, then i go to it, and look down.

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1468414 - 04/17/03 09:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

burned spots are supposed to be prime spots for morels.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
    #1468427 - 04/17/03 09:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:shocked: No fucking way. An ancient Indian burial ground? Are you kidding me? This is just how all those horror movies start. :wink:

Anonymous

#1468446 - 04/17/03 09:51 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleTxTec
Texas home andheart breaker...

#1469439 - 04/18/03 05:52 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Enjoy them...

--------------------
I felt a warm warm breeze that melted metal and steele

Edited by TxTec (04/18/03 06:10 AM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1471260 - 04/18/03 08:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ive never been told anything like that before. just since this past year ive hated the world. i found a hobby. you know if any natives ever did any mycology like stuff?

these mushrooms are wider then a popcan and about as tall, short fat suckers. ill show pics of the shrooms but not many people know of the grounds and i dont want my pictures to be the cause of them graves getting dug up by robbers. so the pics are in my home.

thanks M & M I look up to you alot.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1471264 - 04/18/03 08:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

they new me by the name psychoslut???????????????????? thats odd. ida figured theyda called me the red eyed short fat white boy or somthin.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification