Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
    #1467277 - 04/17/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I am a person who was into the rock band the Grateful Dead for many years. Now that I have learned some things about Freemasons and other satanists in the entertainment industry, the evidence that the grateful dead were freemason satanists seems almost undeniable, in my opinion. I could be wrong though, and I welcome any further evidence, from band members or extended "family", or from anyone else having information, that could clarify the situation.
I present below a number of points that support this idea. Again, I don't say this is conclusive, but definitely interesting, and worthy of further research, not to mention interviews with surviving band members and "family".

1) Members of the Grateful Dead and the Merry Pranksters have NUMEROUS ties to US intelligence organizations and mind control operations. Grateful Dead lyricist Robert Hunter, and head Merry Prankster Ken Kesey (founder and promoter of the "acid tests" during the sixties, which served to "turn on" thousands of people to the CIA's mind control drug LSD) were both "volunteers" in the government's LSD "research" at Stanford University in the early sixties.

2) The Grateful Dead got their start as the "house band" for the Merry Pranksters' acid tests. "The Merry Pranksters" derived their name from a group of medeival satanists called the Merry pranksters. The motto of the modern-day merry pranksters was "Never trust a Prankster!". The Pranksters membership included LSD kingpin Owsley Stanley, British Intelligence agent and Whole Earth Catalog founder Stewart Brand, child-rapist Allen Ginsburg, and "Mountain Girl" aka Mrs. Jerry Garcia. The Pranksters were also great "friends" with everyone's favorite guys, The Hell's Angels. In other words, the freemason hell's angels were the "security" for the pranksters at their acid tests.

3) Despite being busted numerous times for drugs including cocaine, marijuana, heroin, and HUMONGOUS quantities of LSD, none of the band members ever seems to have done any real jail time. I know of many people with no prior record who were busted with as little as a seed or a joint of marijuana who did jail time. Is the Grateful Dead's "outlaw" persona simply a phony masonic con job? Despite being busted in 1969 with HUMONGOUS quantities of drugs, the Dead not only did NO JAIL TIME WHATSOEVER, but were able to travel freely out of the country for their famous 1972 European tour.

4) The Grateful Dead record covers and art work are LOADED with Freemason symbolism. First of all, the skulls and skeletons which are EVERYWHERE in association with this band. Somewhere on Freemasonry Watch, there is a description of the 33rd degree ceremony, which describes all the SKELETONS that are hung up around the "temple" during this ceremony. At many Dead shows, there were large skeletons hung up both inside and outside the venue.

The rose (and the rose with the skeleton) is another VERY common symbol associated with the Grateful Dead, and with freemasonry.

On numerous concert posters and album art work, the artist Rick Griffin chose to represent a giant flying eyeball with wings. The disconnected "all-seeing eye" is a well-known masonic symbol.

The main symbol/corporate logo most people know of the Grateful Dead is from a record called "Steal Your Face". This corporate logo consists of a representation of a skull, with a lightning bolt going through the middle of it, originally (and usually) in masonic red, white and blue colors. You can view this logo (sans the red white and blue) at dead.net - the official homepage of the Grateful Dead corporation. This could easily be interpreted as a symbol of Crowley's "spermo-gnosticism". (See the website "Christendom and Freemasonry's Use of the Phallus" (as linked to on this site in other places) to read about what a lightning bolt symbolizes for freemasons). Indeed, the original name for the album featuring this logo was "Skull F*ck". The title was rejected by Warner Bros executives however, and the Dead decided to call the record "Steal Your Face" instead. Note too that the Dead had NUMEROUS and important connections with Crowley's OTO. Were the Grateful Dead spermo-gnostic semen drinkers like Crowley's other disciples? Their corporate logo would certainly seem to suggest this.

5) Bassist Phil Lesh had (has?) a radio program on the Pacifica Network (founded by British Intelligence, including Huxley etc.) called "Eyes of Order, Veil of Chaos". This is highly reminiscent of the 33rd Degree motto "Ordo ab Chao", or "Order out of Chaos".

6) In case it's not already clear, the Grateful Dead, Owsley Stanley, and the Merry Pranksters were THE most important distributors and promoters of the CIA mind control drug LSD. These people did more than ANYBODY to manufacture, promote and distribute LSD. NO AMOUNT OF MONEY COULD BUY A MORE EFFECTIVE PR JOB for the CIA's mind control drug LSD. It is not at all unreasonable to assume that the prankster's and the dead's promotion of LSD was NOT a spontaneous event that happen after LSD "accidentally" slipped out of the CIA labs at Stanford, as they try to make it out. The dead and their writers always try to make it look like LSD just "accidentally" got out of the army research labs at Stanford. It looks a helluva lot more like it was INTENTIONALLY released by the government masons, using Kesey, the Dead, and Owsley Stanley to hype and distribute this drug. Owsley Stanley was the greatest LSD manufacturer of all time. He is directly responsible for ALL of the LSD used at Kesey's tests, and for the LSD that was distributed widely. He views LSD as a sacrament. You can read about his ideas on LSD here: thebear.org/essays.html#anchor430693

He is known to promote a book called "The Kybalion", authored by "Three Initiates". DOes anyone have any more information on this book? Is it a masonic book? If so, then there should be no further doubt that Owsley Stanley, the LSD manufacturing kingpin of the 60's, was a masonic operative. His family history would certainly suggest a masonic background, as one of his descendants was Augustus Owsley Stanley, a senator from Kentucky. Is it possible to be a Senator from Kentucky without being a mason? Owsley (or "Bear" as he likes to be called) had numerous contacts in government intelligence, such as multimillionaire Billy Hitchcock, and government operative and "Whole Earth Catalog" founder Stewart Brand (also a Merry Prankster). Owsley was supposedly "busted" for LSD in the seventies. How much jail time did he actually end up doing for manufacturing and possessing enough LSD to dose the entire population of the earth a thousand times over? No one really knows. He lives in Australia now.

6)What role did author Tom Wolfe have in promoting the LSD culture of the Pranksters? His "best-selling" book "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" took an obscure and almost entirely unknown group of people living in the woods in Northern California (the merry pranksters), and made them (and their culture of drug use and free sex etc) into international stars. Wolfe seems to have a penchant for documenting the exploits of Freemasons. Hence his book "the Right Stuff", about NASA, which as we all know is controlled by Masons (EVERY single astronaut is a confessed freemason.) Phil Lesh often wears NASA t-shirts at his concerts. DOes anyone know of Wolfe's masonic connections? Wolfe is this clown who lives in NYC who goes around in an idiotic white suit and hat. This is his "trademark" or something.

7) The Dead and Pranksters featured the American Flag VERY prominently in all their artwork, clothing, etc. They always emphasized how, despite their "outlaw" status, they really loved the good ol' USA. Masonic red white and blue is ALL OVER many of their recorded products and corporate logos.

Robert Hunter's lyrics abound with Masonic references. First is his song "The Mason's Children". In addition there is his hit "Friend of the Devil", with the repeated refrain "A friend of the Devil is a friend of mine". In addition there is the Dead "signature" tune called "Dark Star", which is a well-known satanic reference. I could easily go ON AND ON AND ON with masonic quotes from Robert Hunter's lyrics, but you can go to any lyric site on the web and look them up yourself. I doubt you could find one song by this guy that doesn't have some kind of masonic reference in it.

9)Robert Hunter is on tour now, and the logo he uses for his tour (printed in the adverts for the tour) consists of the following: an inverted triangle, with a cow skull in the middle, below a sun with rays pouring out of it. Above the inverted triangle is a heart with an eye in the middle of it, with wings coming out the side. I think such a blatantly masonic logo could hardly be an accident. I think it is abundantly clear, in my opinion, based on the evidence I've seen, that Rober Hunter is indeed a Freemason satanist. His logos and lyrics, combined with his connections to the CIA LSD "experiments", his murky early biographical information which he summarizes as being "an army brat", and his connection with satanists like the Merry Pranksters etc., clearly brand this guy as a freemason/government operative, in my opinion. I welcome any feedback if I am not correct.

Another of Hunter's lyrics (sung by Jerry Garcia) is a song called "U.S. Blues". Part of the lyrics go:

"I'm Uncle Sam
That's who I am,
Been hiding out,
In a rock and roll band".

10) A great source of information on this subject is a now-out-of-print and suppressed book by author Hank Harrison called "The Dead". I used to own this book. It can still be found, but is out of print now, if I' not mistaken. Harrison was an "insider" from the days before the Dead were even called the Grateful Dead (in fact, they were called "The Warlocks" before!!!) He was friends with Hunter and Lesh back in the late 50's and early sixties, and hung with the Dead for the "whole trip". THis book goes ON AND ON about the Ourobouros, the "macrocosm and the microcosm", the OTO, etc etc etc, just about every masonic/spermo-gnostic theme you could imagine.. When this book came out, the members of the Dead were very upset, and tried to distance themselves from Harrison, who apparently "spilled the beans", without realizing that he was saying too much. I always wondered why the Dead were so upset with this book. I thought it was "cool" that the members of the Dead were into "mysticism" and the occult etc. Why would they be so upset over this book? Now I think I know...

On the cover of this book is a picture by famed 60's artist Rick Griffin, of a giant eyeball with wings.

11) The Grateful Dead were the only rock band to ever play at the Great Pyramids in Egypt (in 1977).

Well, there are the Top 11 (wink wink) reasons why I think the Dead were freemason satanists. There are many many many more I could point out. I could easily write a book on the subject. Maybe I will.

Believe me, this hole goes a lot deeper. We could go into LSD consumption during quasi-masonic/grateful dead ritual as homeopathic OTO "elixir" substitute. We could go into the band members involvement with blood and organ donation, but....let's not go there right now. I just ate. Wouldn't you love to donate your blood and organs to members of a group called the Grateful Dead? I hear that since Jerry died, they now call themselves simply "The Dead". Lovely...

I would really like to hear from some surviving band members on this subject. I somehow doubt that any of them will respond though. Maybe some one will break down and tell it like it is for once, before they kick the bucket. They need not go to "Hell in a Bucket", but at least they'll enjoy the ride.

People are crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Adom]
    #1467281 - 04/17/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry I just found this on a message board and found it slightly interesting/funny and thought I'd post it. I am not the author and not sure who is.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Adom] * 5
    #1467319 - 04/17/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Good, cuz I was about to flame the hell out of you if you were the author.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1467458 - 04/17/03 01:57 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Allen Ginsberg wasn't in the Merry Pranksters.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (10/02/10 11:37 PM)

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1467576 - 04/17/03 02:26 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not even gonna read it, but I did read the last reason.  Other bands have played at the pyramids as well, Sun Ra comes to mind....

btw, I'm a freemason satanist :smile:

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Adom] * 1
    #1467711 - 04/17/03 03:06 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

On behalf of my brethren, RIGHT ON :wink:

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1467717 - 04/17/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think this whole post just comes to show the author's ignorance of what Freemasonry and Satanism are.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1468392 - 04/17/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Me thinks that someone, somewhere has too much friggen time on their hands.....

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1468408 - 04/17/03 07:31 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

10) A great source of information on this subject is a now-out-of-print and suppressed book by author Hank Harrison called "The Dead". I used to own this book. It can still be found, but is out of print now, if I' not mistaken. Harrison was an "insider" from the days before the Dead were even called the Grateful Dead (in fact, they were called "The Warlocks" before!!!) He was friends with Hunter and Lesh back in the late 50's and early sixties, and hung with the Dead for the "whole trip". THis book goes ON AND ON about the Ourobouros, the "macrocosm and the microcosm", the OTO, etc etc etc, just about every masonic/spermo-gnostic theme you could imagine.. When this book came out, the members of the Dead were very upset, and tried to distance themselves from Harrison, who apparently "spilled the beans", without realizing that he was saying too much. I always wondered why the Dead were so upset with this book. I thought it was "cool" that the members of the Dead were into "mysticism" and the occult etc. Why would they be so upset over this book? Now I think I know..."

i still have that book, and as far as i can remember Harrison mentions no such thing....of course it's easy to use a book that is out of print and/or unavailable to support one's own erroneaous agenda.......better luck next time..... It was never "supressed" in the first place and was readily available for the paltry(at the time) price of $3.95 including shipping.....

--------------------

InvisibleSpiffy
Defender of theGnomes

Loc: Next to your mom
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Adom] * 1
    #1468639 - 04/17/03 09:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

child-rapist Allen Ginsburg

wtf? Is that true?

--------------------
Namaste: "I honour that place in you where the whole Universe resides. And when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you,
there is only one of us."

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1468729 - 04/17/03 09:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hey stranger........i have Harrisons book and did read it many years ago but i don't remember anything in there out of the norm.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Ripple]
    #1469497 - 04/18/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

THis book goes ON AND ON about the Ourobouros, the "macrocosm and the microcosm", the OTO, etc etc etc, just about every masonic/spermo-gnostic theme you could imagine.."

Hey Ripple! :smile:

i just wanted to highlight that sentence.......unless there was/is another edition floating around with a "missing chapter" from the original, then your information is false....sorry....it's almost like these days anyone who has made any sort of difference in the fabric of contempory culture could have only done it because of affiliations with the illuminati/freemason's etc......sometimes skill, talent and hard work are all it takes.....just my .02 

--------------------

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #1470111 - 04/18/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I really hope so.

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #1470135 - 04/18/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I put the people are crazy at the end of that for a reason, I added another post because they aren't that smart either  :grin: :grin:

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1470254 - 04/18/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry man, i thought the "peope are crazy" was your signature :smile: 

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #1470396 - 04/18/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well that wasn't directed at anyone in particular, damned this quick reply. But ya this was posted as a laugh in the face of 'goofy consipiracy theory people' post or something like that.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1470416 - 04/18/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Oh this wasn't factual?

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: Spiffy]
    #1470902 - 04/18/03 04:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ginsberg liked little boys.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: wingnutx]
    #1475120 - 04/19/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

conspiricies refractal imagery, imaginary all imaginary you cant imagine how scary things REALLY are.

conspiracy theories are weak.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists? [Re: wingnutx]
    #1476357 - 04/20/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Dude all those guys from that era were so fucked up beyond belief, I don't know what to make of any of them any more.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order