Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
The Habitat of ban Lipa Yai
    #1466921 - 04/17/03 12:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hey ya'all, I found some footos of the fields at ban hua Thanon on koh Samui. This field of rice paddies extend intot he interior of the island. As you walk to the end here you make a sharp rightturn and there are more fields extending for miles around the corner of the top right portion of the first image..

here are four of the entrance and different directions one can go when hunting for cubes and/or Copes in these fiellds.

Now you can get an idea of a large field.

have a shroomy day,

mj

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: The Habitat of ban Lipa Yai [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1467622 - 04/17/03 04:40 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

here are four of the entrance and different directions one can go when hunting for cubes and/or Copes in these fiellds.

SO THESE FEILDS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: The Habitat of ban Lipa Yai [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1467920 - 04/17/03 06:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

PSychoslut,

in Southeast ASia and India there are no fences. Cttle roam freely around the land individually owned by local imhabitants. There are no fences in rice paddies unless you happen to see some small enclosed areas for breeding purposes.

You can wander freely with no fear, that is unless you run into an asp or a cobra like I did.

mj

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification