Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Psychedelic Realm
Handling LSD = Mild effects?
    #14664575 - 06/24/11 12:08 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys,

I recently got 13 hits of Avatar. Of course this stuff is like god, so I'm only going to take 2 max.

However, as I was breaking up the tabs, (separating them), and storing them appropriately, I noticed I had mild effects, not too much and I was still able to sleep comfortably.

Just wondering if LSD can be absorbed through the skin, even when only handling them for a short amount of time. Will this also make my tabs less potent?

--------------------

Have any spare Bitcoins you'd like to give to another traveler?
It'd be appreciated! Peace, Love, and Light your way.
BTC Address: 1NYs5QwPm6EAWEXkdQd7rLiSdcTiPpW2Yo

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: ArtieFartie]
    #14664605 - 06/24/11 12:16 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

If you had sweaty hands maybe, but most likely it was just placebo effect.
And yes if you do have wet hands, and the lsd comes off... the potency will be changed.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Psychedelic Realm
Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #14664651 - 06/24/11 12:28 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Distorted Vision said:
If you had sweaty hands maybe, but most likely it was just placebo effect.
And yes if you do have wet hands, and the lsd comes off... the potency will be changed.

Okay thank you,
I made sure my hands were as dry as they could be.

--------------------

Have any spare Bitcoins you'd like to give to another traveler?
It'd be appreciated! Peace, Love, and Light your way.
BTC Address: 1NYs5QwPm6EAWEXkdQd7rLiSdcTiPpW2Yo

Offlinetruthinpassing
Neu
Male
Loc: Toronto, ON Flag
    #14664748 - 06/24/11 12:44 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

all i've ever heard is to NOT touch the surfaces with your bare fingers as it will rub off on them. next time you should use a pare of tweezers to hold the tabs while you cut, or if you really need to touch it only touch the edges! also, keep it out of the light at all times, meaning separate it in a dimly lit room or the dark !

i'm not 100% how correct i am about this but it's what i've been told by more than a few people.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#14664984 - 06/24/11 01:27 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I usually break my lsd by hand without issue. Obviously don't do it with sweaty fingers as we all know how bad moisture is for LSD. Even if your hands were sweaty the blotter would likley just absorb your sweat rather than trade sweat for LSD.

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: Dawks]
    #14666002 - 06/24/11 05:05 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I break off blots by hand and have no problems ~

What you felt was definitely not because you absorbed it into your skin... but I know exactly what you mean. I dont know if I want to call it "placebo" either, but every time I even open my little dealie with my doses in it I get immediate kicks in my chest. When its in my hands I feel stuff going on in my head, and it lasts a little while.

Maybe what I described is the definition of Placebo? hahahaha I don't know I am kinda :rasta: :rofl:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #14666033 - 06/24/11 05:11 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:

What you felt was definitely not because you absorbed it into your skin... but I know exactly what you mean. I dont know if I want to call it "placebo" either, but every time I even open my little dealie with my doses in it I get immediate kicks in my chest. When its in my hands I feel stuff going on in my head, and it lasts a little while.

Maybe what I described is the definition of Placebo? hahahaha I don't know I am kinda :rasta: :rofl:

I think so.

Last night I licked the little baggie that my two hits of LSD sat in for less than a couple hours. The hits were liquid dropped on altoids. The plastic baggie did taste minty. And I swear that about 45 minutes later, I went into a very slight but totally obvious dreamy, drifty, spaced-out state that was very pleasant. And of course its impossible to tell because I have been smoking pot all day, but nonetheless this was distinct to me. Do you think this was placebo, or did I really get a threshold dose of LSD just by licking a surface that it may have come in contact with?

I think it is unlikely that I got 20 ug or more just by licking the slightly minty plastic but :shrug: who knows?

Edited by drr (06/24/11 05:12 PM)

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: drr]
    #14666047 - 06/24/11 05:13 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:

I think so.

Last night I licked the little baggie that my two hits of LSD sat in for less than a couple hours. The hits were liquid dropped on altoids. The plastic baggie did taste minty. And I swear that about 45 minutes later, I went into a very slight but totally obvious dreamy, drifty, spaced-out state that was very pleasant. And of course its impossible to tell because I have been smoking pot all day, but nonetheless this was distinct to me. Do you think this was placebo, or did I really get a threshold dose of LSD just by licking a surface that it may have come in contact with?

Yea dude if you had liquid dropped onto altoids I would not be surprised if some of the LSD somehow got onto the foil itself. I would believe that for sure! Remember, only 20 micrograms will lead to a threshold dose... that is (almost) literally nothing!

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflineLove2trip
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis Flag
    #14666624 - 06/24/11 07:10 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

i get the same feelings when handling lsd i think it is just the lsd gods in are brains starting to orgasm because they are so close to it.

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: Love2trip]
    #14667748 - 06/24/11 11:08 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Love2trip said:
i get the same feelings when handling lsd i think it is just the lsd gods in are brains starting to orgasm because they are so close to it.

:rofl::lsdabc::congrats:

--------------------

Invisiblewaves

#14669042 - 06/25/11 05:58 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Of course this stuff is like god

LSD is nice, but it is nothing like God. Not even close.

Eat them all.

OfflineTheOceanInside
Toying With Dimensions
Male
Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: waves]
    #14669368 - 06/25/11 09:36 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

the few times that i've handled my acid, i've never received any effects, interesting :stoned:

--------------------

Offlinesalingseasofcheese
Stranger
    #14671457 - 06/25/11 07:30 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

lsd? for meeeeeeee

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

Re: Handling LSD = Mild effects? [Re: salingseasofcheese]
    #14672138 - 06/25/11 10:30 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

It's placebo dude. If you got any effects from LSD, it would last at least a couple hours. The VERY first time albert hoffman did acid, he had no idea. He said it lasted just a couple hours.

You would KNOW if you were on it. Definitely placebo.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience