Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Tonight. When I can think. I will talk.
    #1465857 - 04/17/03 01:21 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:ooo: Pissed off tonight :mad:. Health care these days mostly goes to people with phsyical problems. the ammount of people psychologically untreated is so phenomenal, you are living in the chaos. That bull shit pisses me off. especially when i fall off the deep end and crack my back. I have assholes to great me when im walking like a zombie. "your crazy sean" . YEAH IM FUCKING CRAZY. so bring it on. no one wants to see the shit ive seen.

you can talk here if you want. you dont have to talk to me, or about anything. were going to have psycho rant here. for you, for me, for all of us. come let us share the love. Maybe we can shoot that asshole down, and feel alright.

no one asks me how my day was. no one just drops by to see me. im sure a lot of you feel the same way. you do nice things and your still shit on. you get shit on and do nice things still, you get shit on some more. sometimes i feel like a jew, even like jesus, a constant sacrifice. and all the while i watch as i let the assholes crucify me. why isnt it easier?! its never been easy for me. o my imagination is easy... Easy to FUCK ME UP. some people dont even make it to the play ground of realization. What ive realized... i know i have a responsibility. But i still see people shitting on me. shitting on everyone else. sometimes it gets better. sometimes it gets... fetter. it festers, it feels like it wont ever get better.

i got pissed off tonight. 

--------------------
What?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: Tonight. When I can think. I will talk. [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1466573 - 04/17/03 10:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1466690 - 04/17/03 10:56 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

It is sad; When a car breaks down then its repaired inside an hour. Whereas if a mind breaks down it can be months/years before treatment is received.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Tonight. When I can think. I will talk. [Re: Jackal]
    #1466733 - 04/17/03 11:14 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

If only the human mind were as easy to understand and repair as a car engine. :confused: 

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Tonight. When I can think. I will talk. [Re: ]
    #1468789 - 04/18/03 12:03 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

thank you very much Mr. Mushrooms. dont be sorry :smile: . we are all very busy i know. :smile:

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Tonight. When I can think. I will talk. [Re: Jackal]
    #1468812 - 04/18/03 12:11 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i wish it were easier than it is. easy really hasnt been a part of my life. We are so vast, and as we go through life accumulating all these experiences. and when they are negative experiences they stick with you, then when you try to get help sometimes its like you make it half way, but then its like it doubles back on you. sometimes i feel like i gain strenght and knowledge, but a lot of times i feel like myself is slipping away. It feels like going through wars, then serene peace, and another catastrophy. i just try to keep rollin with the punches.

ive been getting really pissed off the past few days. but getting out and excersizing and just trying to be creative and finish some projects helps me balance out. it is a strange experience some of us go through, while others can go through life without having to second guess, or be in a constant fight with themselves. I wish i knew all the shit that gets me this way. It seems just like a dream to me. far away, cloudy, and drifty.

Im thankful for your replies. I feel the need to let out what ive kept inside for so long, so that maybe i can figure out whats going on or at least try to balance myself out some more.

--------------------
What?

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
    #1469305 - 04/18/03 04:18 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sometimes i feel like a jew, even like jesus, a constant sacrifice. and all the while i watch as i let the assholes crucify me.

Damn.

I almost had a breakdown in the shower today.

I had made the EXACT SAME ANALOGY - I'm always being punished for others faults, and that I always wanted the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I've got this feeling

Tide is turning now baby

Anonymous #1

#1469666 - 04/18/03 10:03 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Tonight. When I can think. I will talk. [Re: ]
    #1470267 - 04/18/03 02:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I always find ways to cope i think. but its like im always having to do that. I dont know hopefully soon once i graduate, and have summer to relax and reflect i will be able to put a lot of stuff behind me and just start to enjoy things. there are some burdens i wont ever get rid of, but i like to think of those are things you always learn from. what can make you grow, and fuel the force!

--------------------
What?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being