Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Expert advise needed
    #1447278 - 04/10/03 03:50 PM (21 years, 11 days ago)

I've recently become very interesting in DMT. I finally desided I was going to get a plant so I could grow some but I dunno which one, I've been reading alot about but theres not as much info on it as lets say shrooms. I found afew good sites but they dont really say what plant is best so I figured I'd go strait to the experts :tongue:

With shrooms you know to get psilocybe cubensis, w/ tripping seeds you get woodrose, w/ salvia you get the highest times extract, but for DMT plants I can only find charts of different plants w/ different percents of different chemicals in different parts :confused: and this is w/o even knowing plant prices and growth speeds...

Some of the DMT-like chemicals over power the DMT so you trip w/o visuals, which sucks, and theres probably other variables thats I dont even know that matter to what plant you choose...

BTW, I know this post isn't typed real well or anything but I've posted two others in other drugs that didnt come out and I just woke up so this is my max effort at a post :frown: Sorry, please help me anyways :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineapuffball
The omniscientfool

Loc: wherever i go
Re: Expert advise needed [Re: DailyPot]
    #1453871 - 04/12/03 10:49 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

erowid.org is a great informational site...this is not an advertisement

--------------------
Are things meant to happen, or are we meant to make things happen?

Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Expert advise needed [Re: apuffball]
    #1454180 - 04/13/03 02:46 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

Dailypot just keep researching DMT is something worth waiting for... :wink: Im not going to spoon feed you anything and neither are most other people.. regardless the plants which contain the best sources of DMT take tens of years to grow.. good luck..

Oh I thought I might as well add..

Psychotria viridis,
Diplopterys carbrarena
Mimosa Hostilis
Acacia phlebophylla
Acacia obtusifolia
Virola sp

All have mostly DMT rather than say... 5-MeO-DMT most of these plants grow quite large and take a while to grow... though if you look hard enough you can order Psychotria viridis leaves online :wink:

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Expert advise needed [Re: mesq]
    #1457835 - 04/14/03 05:34 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

I did check out Erowid and it also has charts which I dont think is enough to make a good decision on. I didnt just come here and post to try and get a quick and easy answer, I had been researching and checking out lots of different sites but I think I needed advise from personal experiance rather than data. I tryed to go on afew DMT chat rooms and boards but just my luck none worked :frown:

Sorry if I'm starting to rant its just that I needed info and I was having trouble finding it anywhere. Thanks for your help w/ the plants :grin:

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1457857 - 04/14/03 05:45 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

hey man,

probably the best thing for DMT if you are going to grow your own would be psychotria viridis. It will take a long time to germinate, but when it finally does you can make cuttings and multiply the number of plants you have until you have a suitable-sized garden and then do extractions or whatever.

Another one that's easier to grow would be phalaris grass. I don't know which one to go for... aquatica or arundinacea. These are something you'd probably want to do an extraction on.

There are also sources of DMT like mimosa hostilis that are great for ordering off the internet in case you don't have the resources to do a long-term grow like with psychotria viridis. Why not a combo of the two? Order some mimosa hostilis and grow some psychotria. That's what I would do if I were interested.

http://ethnogarden.yage.net

is an excellent well-priced canadian source for seeds and such.

Oh, and I think you would do better with this thread in the ethnobotanical garden, and a mod will probably move it for you, though, so don't double post.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1457860 - 04/14/03 05:46 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Mimosa Hostilis seems to be the most used plant for dmt. For advice and suppliers just go and try DMT info at Ayahuasca.com

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinethe spiral
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Expert advise needed [Re: EvilGir]
    #1458139 - 04/14/03 07:26 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

--------------------

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." - Carl Sagan

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Expert advise needed [Re: the spiral]
    #1461396 - 04/15/03 06:17 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

Thanks for the help, I'll probably grow the grass thing, still thinking about it, w/ the combo of buying some stuff also. Seems like a nice and simple plan to me :cool:

Can a mod please move this to the garden boards :confused:

Offlineamnesiaseizure
Mr
Male

Loc: Certainly not here.
    #1463261 - 04/16/03 08:54 AM (21 years, 6 days ago)

There's so little point in actually growing the stuff, why would you bother when Mimosa is so cheap? This is DMT we're talking about here, the initial out lay easily pales in comparison to the final product! But you do sound like you need to do a bit more research, take your time and don't hurry. DMT will kick your ass if you just hurtle in there. Oh well, that can be fun too. :wink:

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Expert advise needed [Re: amnesiaseizure]
    #1465636 - 04/16/03 10:20 PM (21 years, 5 days ago)

Wow, I didn't notice how cheap Mimosa was, that pretty cheap... :tongue: Thats not bad at all :smile: I got a new plan now :cool: Thanks for pointing that out :grin:

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
    #1465860 - 04/16/03 11:22 PM (21 years, 5 days ago)

Would i be able to buy a some 5x extract from ethnogarden? i live in the U.S. (california)

would 1 gram be enough for 3 people?

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Expert advise needed [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1466467 - 04/17/03 07:09 AM (21 years, 5 days ago)

Yeah, I just bought a gram and it was good for 8 "trips." I'm pretty sure you can buy it from any place that ships to the US :smile:

*edit*

So pretty much it means depends how many trys you want, I suggest just buying afew grams and saving them so you dont have to pay shipping and handling afew times. I'm gonna put a link in my siggy, you can get a free gram from Bouncing Bear Botanicals :laugh:

Edited by DailyPot (04/17/03 07:36 AM)

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
    #1470878 - 04/18/03 03:50 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

If you really wanna blow your mind... get some P. Viridia, dry, grind to a powder, soak in 91% isoprophyl alcohol for a few days (covered and in the dark) stirring daily if needed.  Filter this horrible brine through and soak again, keep doing it until you don't get discoloration in the iso you use.  Dry the iso out (aiming a fan works great) and smoke the residue. :smile:  btw, you wanna make sure someone else is holding the pipe :smile:

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Expert advise needed [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1471902 - 04/18/03 10:43 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

Heh, you think that would work w/ mimosa?

Offlinetrypyamine
    #1473012 - 04/19/03 11:13 AM (21 years, 2 days ago)

no, crude extract is very very very weak in comparison.

Edited by trypyamine (04/19/03 11:14 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale