Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
what have we here boys
    #1464497 - 04/16/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

<=========== oh yeah and them in the avator is those b4 i disected them so MJ wouldnt ask me too.

extremely young all of them are, they was all below ground but the big one i dug the rest up.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (04/16/03 04:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: what have we here boys [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1464572 - 04/16/03 04:39 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

holow fiborous stem, smell like shrooms, old decayed specimens near these turned my hands black with easily removable ink, old specimens had um raised parralel stripes that um oh god um ok in fictional picturs of the sun there is lines beaming out from the outside, like that only on the cap really tight lines too, old specimens have cimanin brown niples, uhhhh take a hatchet and take a slice of a fresh pine tree and take a feel of the white inner flesh, thats the texture of young caps, um um um growin from soil, with rain-washed away woodchips from a nearby raised flower bed sparcly scatered, uh in some dog shited grass, next to a limestone alleyway, thats all i got. oh yeah i had no size comparison, the biggest one in the avator is like 2 inches edit*** tall

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (04/16/03 04:41 PM)

Anonymous

#1464603 - 04/16/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
    #1464605 - 04/16/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by cube421 (04/16/03 05:02 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: what have we here boys [Re: ]
    #1464619 - 04/16/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

thanks alot eminem

--------------------

Anonymous

#1464644 - 04/16/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
Re: what have we here boys [Re: ]
    #1464701 - 04/16/03 05:21 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think Mr_Mushrooms has it. They are pretty common in spring in the US.

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1465027 - 04/16/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

those look very tasty...

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: what have we here boys [Re: motaman]
    #1467495 - 04/17/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

C. micaceus aren't too bad. you will have to cook/eat them befor too long though. they go well fresh in salad.

[edit: if eaten fresh they should be left to sit for a short time due to a odd taste that dispears soon after picking]

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Edited by concretefeet (04/17/03 02:26 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: what have we here boys [Re: canid]
    #1467501 - 04/17/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

in the ladys yard that the wood chips came from there was like a trillion of them, i batter dipped them a deep friedem, they require a mound of salt though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
989 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 12 queries.