Home | Community | Message Board

Mycotrop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCelestial Traveler
Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Idaho
Marijuana Legalization Bill to be introduced to U.S. Congress next week
    #14636906 - 06/19/11 11:18 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Some of you probably received this email too, but to those that didn't, I will copy and paste it here.  I'm not sure if this is new news either but I'll let the admins decide that.

Quote:

Have you heard the big news? *The first-ever marijuana legalization bill will be introduced in Congress next week.* You read that correctly! The bill would end federal marijuana prohibition once and for all.      It was thirty-five years ago that my dad, Peter Tosh, released his groundbreaking hit, "Legalize It." His song became an anthem for a generation of young people who shared his mission that marijuana should be legal. As a mom and a teacher, I see how our marijuana laws have failed this generation. That's why I'm proud to work with Students for Sensible Drug Policy to generate support for the upcoming marijuana legalization bill.    *Please watch this video* [ http://ssdp.org/legalizeit ]* to see how you can help us by making your own ad or video in support of the bill.* Here's a hint ... You can answer this question: "What does 'Legalize It' mean to me?" You can win a free commemorative box set of the album that Sony Records has graciously agreed to offer if we use your ad.    We'll let you know more details about the bill as they emerge, but in the meantime, let's make some art for change!    My Very Best,    Niambe Tosh 

--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOasis182
Stranger

Re: Marijuana Legalization Bill to be introduced to U.S. Congress next week [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #14637098 - 06/19/11 12:12 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, I can't believe more people haven't been talking about this.  Is this like brand new?

Amazing news.

--------------------
Its all gone to shit.

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: Marijuana Legalization Bill to be introduced to U.S. Congress next week [Re: Oasis182]
    #14637176 - 06/19/11 12:32 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

:house:

Offlineguywiththegun
Shroom Chewer/Beer Brewer
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Legalization Bill to be introduced to U.S. Congress next week [Re: JilPil]
    #14637249 - 06/19/11 12:50 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Give it a week, it'll get shot down.

--------------------
My Trade List        My Epic Trip Report        My Not-As-Epic Trip Report

OfflineZardos
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Marijuana Legalization Bill to be introduced to U.S. Congress next week [Re: guywiththegun]
    #14637270 - 06/19/11 12:55 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

guywiththegun said:
Give it a week, it'll get shot down.

--------------------
December 1960:
"They took the drug one evening at Leary's house and had a profound experience, during which Ginsburg prophetically realized that it was a time to start "a peace and love movement". He then ran naked around the house, attempted to get Kruschev and Kennedy on the telephone and announced to the operator that he was God."

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Marijuana Legalization Bill to be introduced to U.S. Congress next week [Re: Zardos]
    #14637365 - 06/19/11 01:26 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Not that I'm getting my hopes up but wow....We really have come this far. The option is actually on the table for discussion...will be interesting to watch the heated debate over this.

--------------------

InvisibleveggieM

Loc: Flag
Re: Marijuana Legalization Bill to be introduced to U.S. Congress next week [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #14637467 - 06/19/11 01:26 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
The copy/pasted email is an ad to enter a video contest to win cool prizes. I support SSDP but don't consider this as a news story.

Please repost an actual news story or article regarding any Congressional bills.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service