Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethedjscotto
Stranger
the body trip outweighs all...
    #1463046 - 04/16/03 07:14 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've tripped twice in the last two months and both times the body trip was overwhelming. The first time was one of my first times ever experiencing a body trip and I was completely startled and taken off guard. I thought I was poisoned and panicked and ended up having a bad and painful trip. Recently, I dosed with some juice, and still encountered a body trip but not as extreme. Usually it has to do with my stomach and what not trying to tell me to purge my system by any means necessary. Not really pleasant, and definitely takes away from the experience. I'm not one to ever puke while under the influence of anything due to the fact that I have a pretty strong stomach, but is there any way to get rid of this really nasty dirty sick feeling I get.

Also, mental clarity has been another big issue. I find the higher my dose the less I'm able to really sit and enjoy what is going on. I usually find myself drifting off into space then snapping back to reality and talking in quick sentences before another pause in time.

I've gotten plenty of sleep before, I've tried fasting to possibly help the body trip but neither really helped. If anyone can help, or even understands what I'm asking for that matter, please do so. Thanks.

- jesse

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
Re: the body trip outweighs all... [Re: thedjscotto]
    #1463097 - 04/16/03 08:11 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I kind of enjoy the drifting off into space. It's all apart of the high dose trip. You say youve tripped twice - have you tried a lower dose?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports