Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMushroomPalace
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered
    #14611601 - 06/14/11 11:40 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

A bashed in door and blood from a pit-bull bite led police to two small children living next to a hallucinogenic mushroom grow room, Mesa police said Monday.

Officials were called to the complex at Southern Avenue and Longmore Drive about 8 p.m. Friday after neighbors reported hearing a man and a woman arguing in the parking lot.

When officers arrived, they approached an apartment and found what appeared to be blood outside the door.

Payton McKinnis, 19, and Delano Wells, 30, were found inside the apartment and told police two small children were sleeping in the back room.

Police said that while checking on the children, they discovered the grow room in one of the bedrooms. Shelving units, humidifiers, grow lamps, and several hundred hallucinogenic mushroom pods were found in the room, according to court documents.

McKinnis told police that she was responsible for growing the mushrooms and Wells sold them, and that the argument began after Wells became worried that police would discover the operation.

Wells began loading growing equipment from the apartment into his truck, and at one point kicked in the front door, which excited the pit bulls inside.

Court documents state that the dogs attacked Wells and bit McKinnis, causing the blood in front of the apartment.

The children inside, a 3-year-old and 2-year-old, were turned over to Child Protective Services.

Mesa police obtained a search warrant and all growing equipment was seized.

Wells was charged with manufacturing and possessing dangerous drugs to sell, disorderly conduct, criminal damage, and child endangerment.

McKinnis was charged with manufacturing and possessing dangerous drugs to sell, criminal damage, and child abuse.

Wells has been previously arrested for theft. McKinnis has no prior record.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/2011/06/13/20110613mesa-mushroom-grow-abrk.html#ixzz1PH07HCLX

--------------------
For more information go to:
http://mushroompalace.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline2jew4u
Stranger
Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: MushroomPalace]
    #14611643 - 06/14/11 11:50 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:failboat:

InvisibleLayinUp
Crush yo rating like yo butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Between the permafrost an... Flag
    #14611654 - 06/14/11 11:52 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

and that the argument began after Wells became worried that police would discover the operation.

just goes to show we create most of our problems!

--------------------

Escape the box.

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: LayinUp] * 1
    #14611755 - 06/14/11 12:09 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Why do people do this to themselves? This guy is just as bas as Mexican cartels. They create violence and attention to bring law enforcement upon them. I don't think this guy deserves prison or losing his children because that will just make the children grow up without their parents. This in return will more than likely cause these kids to grow up and be drug addicts or trouble makers. Then the cycle will continue giving the law enforcement job security. They should build complexes so the children can live their with parents instead of locking parents away and taking children into the foster system where they will have probably more than 10 different parents in their life time. This confuses the kids and will make them worse. Taking children from parents is wrong and unmoral. These children grow up being a product of society and are less fortunate to have a great chance to succeed.

RON PAUL 2012 a choice between freedom and a full police state

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #14611771 - 06/14/11 12:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Mushroom... pods?

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: gamer4life]
    #14611898 - 06/14/11 12:35 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If this guy was too stupid and let the cops into his house where his mushroom equipment was, then he deserves his hids take away, because if it was this, then he probably would have just forgotten to feed them for a week or something.

Stupid shit

"Oh yeah, my kids are in back.... WAIT WAIT NO UMM NO DONT GO IN WAIT NOT THAT BEDROOM OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK"

InvisibleDiscoBiscuitsTrip
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: Azure Essence]
    #14612347 - 06/14/11 01:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Why would you even grow shrooms in your kids room lol, im sure there was another room he could have been doing it in, i mean come on.

--------------------

OfflineMycjunky
Stranger

#14612467 - 06/14/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Agreed. Especially when there so stupid upon questioning they both open up and admit they were selling bringing a whole bunch more trouble that was not necessary since they probably wouldn't have been able to prove that, but no they come out and tell them everything.

Why don't people just understand they need to keep there damn mouths shut. Don't even talk to the police it's not worth it, it's not going to hurt your case and odds are opening your mouth will.

Invisiblemister
Nature nut
 User Gallery

Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip]
    #14612471 - 06/14/11 02:18 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

This is why I only grow shiitake and morels now. When the fuzz comes to kick in the door for being ignorant as to the type of mushroom growing and destroys my property doing it, there will be law suits on everyones desk from the mayor to the dog catcher...promise that. You never know what nosy neighbor wil call the fuzz for you and the wife getting into it.

--------------------

:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:AMU Q & A thread:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: Doc_T]
    #14612699 - 06/14/11 03:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Mushroom... pods?

It's pretty clear that many reporters are clueless.

Why do so many feel the need to comment when they see comments like this? Or "mushroom seeds" Or all the other variations on this?

Is there some contest I'm not aware of?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip] * 1
    #14612714 - 06/14/11 03:09 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DiscoBiscuitsTrip said:
Why would you even grow shrooms in your kids room lol, im sure there was another room he could have been doing it in, i mean come on.

Where in the article, either as posted here or at the link, does it say they were growing in the kids room?

I'll help you out... it doesn't.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #14612740 - 06/14/11 03:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Doc_T said:
Mushroom... pods?

It's pretty clear that many reporters are clueless.

Why do so many feel the need to comment when they see comments like this? Or "mushroom seeds" Or all the other variations on this?

Is there some contest I'm not aware of?

I enjoy trying to figure out what they are talking about.

But this time I'm stumped. :shrug:

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineBobFromReboot
Stranger
Male

#14612746 - 06/14/11 03:16 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomPalace said:

Wells was charged with manufacturing and possessing dangerous drugs to sell, disorderly conduct, criminal damage, and child endangerment.

McKinnis was charged with manufacturing and possessing dangerous drugs to sell, criminal

Let's see where mushrooms lay on the dangerous drugs list...

Oh wait it's on the BOTTOM. Stupid government.

Offlineguywiththegun
Shroom Chewer/Beer Brewer
Male User Gallery

Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: mister]
    #14612870 - 06/14/11 03:48 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mister said:
This is why I only grow shiitake and morels now. When the fuzz comes to kick in the door for being ignorant as to the type of mushroom growing and destroys my property doing it, there will be law suits on everyones desk from the mayor to the dog catcher...promise that. You never know what nosy neighbor wil call the fuzz for you and the wife getting into it.

Yeah, when we decided to start growing edibles as a business, I chucked all the old cultures and supplies. My mentality is that we have to treat police contact as inevitable. They're going to show up with a warrant at some point, and when they do, they're not going to find shit and I'm gonna collect a nice fat check from the city for my trouble. And they won't ever bother showing up again, and even if they do, that's just another payday on my part.

Beat 'em at their own game, that's what I say.

--------------------
My Trade List        My Epic Trip Report        My Not-As-Epic Trip Report

Offlineben_dover0802
shroom addict
Male

#14612943 - 06/14/11 03:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If anyone wants to take a look at their mugshots here is the maricopa county site:
http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/Default.aspx#

Just type in their names on the search bar.

Invisiblemister
Nature nut
 User Gallery

Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: guywiththegun]
    #14614027 - 06/14/11 07:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

guywiththegun said:
Quote:

mister said:

Yeah, when we decided to start growing edibles as a business, I chucked all the old cultures and supplies. My mentality is that we have to treat police contact as inevitable. They're going to show up with a warrant at some point, and when they do, they're not going to find shit and I'm gonna collect a nice fat check from the city for my trouble. And they won't ever bother showing up again, and even if they do, that's just another payday on my part.

Beat 'em at their own game, that's what I say.

:highfive:

--------------------

:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:AMU Q & A thread:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

Offlineheratogwea
 User Gallery

Re: Mesa police: Mushroom grow room discovered [Re: mister]
    #14616172 - 06/15/11 07:48 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hey its sheriff Joe Arpiao. That fuckin twat was interviewed in a movie I watched about the drug war. Hes a TOTAL fucking tool.

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

#14618108 - 06/15/11 03:27 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
If this guy was too stupid and let the cops into his house where his mushroom equipment was, then he deserves his hids take away, because if it was this, then he probably would have just forgotten to feed them for a week or something.

Stupid shit

"Oh yeah, my kids are in back.... WAIT WAIT NO UMM NO DONT GO IN WAIT NOT THAT BEDROOM OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK"

We should never say people deserve to lose their children or go to prison. We all do stupid shit at some point or another, but saying people deserve to lose their children because of a civil liberty is wrong.

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#14618563 - 06/15/11 05:00 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It's not being said because of a civil liberty.

It's being said because they did something outrageously stupid.

--------------------

InvisibleDa_Vine
eat me
Male

Loc: jamaica mon
    #14618636 - 06/15/11 05:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

gamer4life said:
Why do people do this to themselves? This guy is just as bas as Mexican cartels. They create violence and attention to bring law enforcement upon them. I don't think this guy deserves prison or losing his children because that will just make the children grow up without their parents. This in return will more than likely cause these kids to grow up and be drug addicts or trouble makers. Then the cycle will continue giving the law enforcement job security. They should build complexes so the children can live their with parents instead of locking parents away and taking children into the foster system where they will have probably more than 10 different parents in their life time. This confuses the kids and will make them worse. Taking children from parents is wrong and unmoral. These children grow up being a product of society and are less fortunate to have a great chance to succeed.

RON PAUL 2012 a choice between freedom and a full police state

so true

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck