Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Sometimes good things are worth the wait!
    #14599140 - 06/12/11 03:39 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not really sure how to put together a coherent thread at this point but I'll do my best.

Lets start from halfway through the story, shall we? You know, just so we can make everything crystal clear.

I'm so glad I learned how to read in school. Reading, sometimes in between the lines, can take you wherever you want to go.

Ok, now that the heavy stuff is out of the way.

About 4 months ago I collected some appropriate resources from perhaps random points of interest throughout this wonderful wide world. Some days or weeks later, and after making reading a reality, there was a nice something something that became of it all.

Yet, I have a job, a life, people to help, people to help me, and all the percolations and permutations involved with the afforementioned. Perhaps it is similar for you all on the other end of the wire?

Sometimes there are just things that need to happen, or in better terms, need to be taken care of, and certain desires will just have to wait. And that's ok.

Eventually, a moment in time opens up where you can take a breath and take it all in as it happens to be. And when that happens you know it was worth the wait!

Be good to eachother! Respect your self and your surroundings!

--------------------
================

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience