Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefluff_master92
Sex Pot

Loc: Swaziland
Insane Salvia Experience
    #14598403 - 06/11/11 10:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Had only done salvia a handful of times prior to this (>5), one of which I'd characterize as a breakthrough.  That is, I was completely transported to another place, some cartoony world, and after I came out of it a friend said I told him to "get the children, because the dragons are coming."  It wasn't a bad experience, kind of cool, but wierd, as salvia tends to be.

So, fast forward about ten years to now.  Went into a headshop, they had salvia, and I figured what the hell.  Got 5X, butane for my creme brulee torch, and some little crackie bubbler they gave me for $5 to smoke it with.

Went home, did some errands, and prepared the stuff.  Packed only a little...something like .15 grams if I had to guess in retrospect.  Went into my bathroom of all places to do it, because I was alone and wanted to rest the bowl on the toilet so I didn't drop it.  To give you a visual layout of the environment (cause it's kind of unique) there's a fairly long, narrow, and claustrophobic walk in closet that leads to my bathroom.  Walked through that, into the b-room, shut the door behind me.

Got comfortable, fired up the butane, burned nearly all of it in one huge hit, and while still holding that in fired up and killed the rest.  At this point my lungs were completely filled with the shit.

Something like ten seconds went by, and I remember thinking to myself "Oh great, this dude sold me tea," and then I started to feel it creeping up from the back of my head.  From here, shit got insane...

...I don't remember exhaling.  I just remember kind of falling back into myself (spiritually/mentally, not physically, if that makes sense).  Complete departure from visual reality.  I remember sailing across dimensions or something like that, sailing toward something.  I clearly remember thinking, "Man, Sarah missed out!" because my friend Sarah was supposed to join me, but had something come up last minute.

Almost as soon as that thought entered my mind, the experience took a deep trip south.  I approached whatever my intended destination was, but before being able to get to it, this destination receded from me, like flew away.  I had the notion that if I wasn't able to get to it, I wouldn't be able to get back.

The clearest memory of the experience is seeing my closet door open (by itself) like a rolodex.  Imagine the hinge of the door is the axis of a rolodex, and it was just doors, doors, doors, spinning like index cards.  I remember thinking if I don't choose the right door, I'm not going to be able to get back.

I finally get the door open, and ended up in my living area.  Vision was still extremely distorted, but I knew where I was again and started coming out of it.  But I was still terrified.  I mean fucking terrified to the goddamned bone.  I've been through some serious shit in my life, and this easily ranks up there with the most frightened I've ever been.  I was literally pouring sweat.

I was coming down by this point, but still out of it, and started pacing around wondering if I was in the right dimension, if I was really me, pondering who "me" really is, etc.  Terrified.

I of course came back completely after only a few minutes had elapsed, but I'd say it was about 30 seconds of fun, five minutes of complete harrowing disorientation/extreme terror, followed by about ten or so minutes to really reign myself in again.  It really did take me about a half hour to fourty-five minutes from the time I took the hit to relax and come to terms with the fact that I'd just taken too much...I wasn't lost in space and time, and my ego didn't evaporate.  I'd say the "after glow" lasted about an hour.

In retrospect, I must have somehow gotten my bathroom door open, walked down my narrow closet, and reached the closet door (which I'm assuming was my destination) before shit got frightening.  Looking back on it, it's a goddamned miracle I didn't break anything.  The path from my bathroom to my closet door is an obstacle course of various shit; I have no idea how I made it to the door without hitting any of that stuff (maybe I really was flying lol).

Crazy shit man.  Funny thing is, later that night I met up with my friend Sarah and puffed some more, but was very careful not too take to much.  That experience was fairly mild, enjoyable, and short lived...a pitiful shadow compared to what had happened earlier that night.

If anything, it made me appreciate the fragility of reality, and how much of experience and existence we take for granted.  I wouldn't wish that trip on my worst enemy (seriously), but I think I took something away from it.

If anyone's reading this and hasn't done salvia before, don't let its legal status fool you:  The most intense psychedelic experiences I've ever had were on salvia.  Don't interpret that line as "yeah, cool, go do salvia!"  One needs to respect this stuff.

:rocket:

Edited by fluff_master92 (06/11/11 11:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale