Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Has anyone tried just using tinfoil over the casing jars???
    #1459410 - 04/15/03 03:49 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Where my pink pet rat lives half pint jars are hard to get little paws on so he thinks
just using    layered tinfoil tied off with string over jars  may do the trick. Can anyone tell us if they have tryed this or if this would work. :cool: 

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Loc: michigan
Re: Has anyone tried just using tinfoil over the casing jars??? [Re: trev]
    #1459422 - 04/15/03 04:05 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

it can work but u have to be super sterile. there's plenty of info all over this site bout alteratives to jars. u should also consider autoclavable bags, they too work very well.

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

Offlinetrev
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone tried just using tinfoil over the casing jars??? [Re: MycoGlowFlow]
    #1459430 - 04/15/03 04:19 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Do you mean oven bags?? Do they work good??

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

OfflineGratefulDread
Never pass up anopportunity topee.

#1459536 - 04/15/03 05:25 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

This is the quote I got from the inbred toothless yokle from down the street:

"If I'm making cakes I don't use jars I use drinking glasses with tinfoil and masking tape. Works just as good as the jars and they're alot easier to find around here when it's not canning season.

I just fill the glasses, cover with tinfoil, wrap in tape then form an X on the top to keep the tinfoil from ripping while I innoculate. They can be steamed or pressure cooked without a problem. Also I find the colonization times are quicker probably because of the gas exchange the tinfoil allows"

I don't know if he knows what he's talking about but he always seems to be high so he must get some to grow.
:tongue: 

--------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offlinetrev
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone tried just using tinfoil over the casing jars??? [Re: GratefulDread]
    #1459570 - 04/15/03 05:52 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

LEGEND CHEERS!!! thanks from the pink rat to the inbred toothless crack addict yokle.

--------------------

Anonymous #14

OfflineGratefulDread
Never pass up anopportunity topee.

#1459605 - 04/15/03 06:26 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

He's not on crack anymore since his son was born with seal flippers. He blamed it on the crack but I think it has something to do with the fact that his sister was the mother.

--------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix