Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
God, exposed!!!!!
    #1459034 - 04/14/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well, if there is one thing i love, it is people that are willing to listen to me ramble in circles, so listen closely:

love is fear, for love leads to fear, and fear to love, the two are one interchangable conceptal structure enabling humans to express their individual feelings through words. the word God to me is a symbolic representation of the meeting of the two concepts, and is not held as an authoritarian aspect in my mind. God is essentially only what i know him to be, a spontaneous, random representation of all i understand to this moment.

i would not ask this god to reveal himself for the simple fact that i would not ask the same of a 70 year old woman, in case she might be standing behind me, not having heard what i said correctly.

I am generally a happy person, but i am compulsive liar at the same time. You just never know what i am going to do or say next, i wish i had the luxury of a consciousness. But seriously though, concentrate on the inner part of your eyebrows, and try to stay out of trouble, okay.

oh, i forgot one thing, make sure you channel your energy up to your brows first, especially if you are a big weed smoker like myself.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (04/14/03 11:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: God, exposed!!!!! [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1459054 - 04/15/03 12:07 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think that the word God is very mis-interpatated. Not because people who use the word don't know the true God, but bekuz God seems to have a different meaning to everyone (even some with the same religon).

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: God, exposed!!!!! [Re: Murex]
    #1459057 - 04/15/03 12:10 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You can make your mind beleive practically anything, that is a good example. What makes you think love is fear? When I am in the highest state of love I have been in, there has been no fear. When I am full of hate, there is more fear. I personally love to ask got to reveal himself. I like finding out that god is really within me, and I within him.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: God, exposed!!!!! [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1459084 - 04/15/03 12:24 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe love is fear because we seek love out of fear of the horrible darkness that is our lives.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: God, exposed!!!!! [Re: Dogomush]
    #1459098 - 04/15/03 12:32 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

But there is that feeling of eternal bliss and love you can feel while accepting all the horrible darkness of life. I have only experienced it a few times on high doses of psychedelics. Apparently you can feel that after years of advanced rajah yoga though.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1459119 - 04/15/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

true true..

beware the yogis.. they have different coloured skin

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1460371 - 04/15/03 01:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

"make sure you channel your energy up to your brows"

Not sure if I know what you mean, but whenever I'm tripping I do something unusual with the muscles around my eyes that certainly takes place right between my brows, hehe - it helps kicks visuals into full-gear

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1460437 - 04/15/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i totally agree that love leads to fear, and fear to love.

when your in love, you fear losing your love, and whne you fear, you seek something to love, to protect you from whatever it is you fear. at least, that's how i think of it :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineAuztin
Object #25

Loc: Somewhere above Texas
Re: God, exposed!!!!! [Re: entiformatie]
    #1460685 - 04/15/03 02:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I don't totally agree that love leads to fear. In the ego's concept that love and fear are opposites...that is true.. but if you can transcend the ego and become pure awareness you'll feel something that is beyond all that. Love is not an adequate word for that sense of being.

OfflineSWAY
SurrealPhantasmicSubConscious

Loc: A Dream...
Re: God, exposed!!!!! [Re: Auztin]
    #1460874 - 04/15/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

everything is directly and indirectly related to eachother, and whoever said 'god is inside me and im inside him' is pretty right, i think im god but only of myself, i control my own decisions and destiny, i dont think we just live then die then god judges us, and i dont like the idea of us all being an ant underneath that infinitely powerful and uncomprehendable spirit and add to that the fact that god doesnt like facts, so things like fear and love could be said as the same thing cuz they are the same thing and all things are the same thing.. but those are just words and words like fear and hate are blurry just like everything else, for example somebody says 'god im stoned' (yeah im stoned right now, anyway..) and the other person next to him says no thats not stoned! well what is 'stoned' anyway? even if thers a defintion in the dictionary for it u could still twist it to use it or see it however u like it or in anyway, one sees a lie as the opposite as a fact but another sees a lie as something thats untrue in 'their eyes' and neither are right or wrong, so uhhh i dont know what i was gonna say so uhhh
yeah im stoned, ok lets just leave that at that

{4 2 0}!

--------------------
?People keep searching for happines in the outside, what they don't know is that it's in the inside?
?In an infinite universe, anything that can exist, must exist? Bear
?To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing? Eva Young

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1460884 - 04/15/03 03:33 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Fear and love are both qualities that humans can possess. In my mind, they are obviously seperate things. Love expressed from selfish desire and as an attatchment can lead to suffering and fear that of what might become. But there is obviously a concept to transcend that kind of love. That concept could be a stronger love, knowledge and liberation.

OfflineAuztin
Object #25

Loc: Somewhere above Texas
    #1460988 - 04/15/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

That concept I've felt once during a deep meditation. I had reached a state that I had never had before... never before have I meditated so intensely. I felt like my head grew 100 times it's size and the feeling of a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual orgasm times a billion gagillion permeated my being, and lasted for a whole minute (That energy was extremely intense and I knew I could not stay in that state of consciousness for long). I believe that was just the entrance into the state of samadhi..nirvana..etc... It's been the most beautiful experience in my life so far. I'm happy states like that are attainable without the use of plants. But mushrooms have let me realize some spiritual concepts I've only intellectualized before.

:^)

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1461776 - 04/15/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i like the idea of stanley kubricks that gods are just super-evolved aliens, who in the beginning, were fleshy sentiant beings, but then they created AI robots who took over their planet, and then the AI evolved until eventually, it was able to discard its mechanical shell and turn itself into pure energy.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Anonymous

#1461791 - 04/15/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

love and fear are just two things that are on the opposite sides of eachother on a certain conscious plane. step away from that plane and see that love and fear are nothing that can dictate our lives. if god is anything, hes existence... not love,fear,happiness,pain.... or any emotions which feels good or doesn't. you exist... but love and fear are emotions that can be shed, and with it comes your ego...this is the purest state of god. if evil must exist to satisify love, then i want neither. THAT is god.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #1463091 - 04/16/03 05:58 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe you need to read I Corinthians 13- or I John 4:8, or do some extra-Biblical reading, say, Anders Nygren's classic, 'Agape and Eros,' or maybe you should discontinue hemp use for a year til your head clears. Even the Buddha in the mudra of fearlessness (right palm out) indicates that Compassion conquers fear, as do these Biblical references. There is no equation.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: God, exposed!!!!! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #1463200 - 04/16/03 08:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the "channeling energy up to your brows" basically means, i think, to open your 3rd eye, or the psychic eye. everybody has one, and it can be opened. its located about the middle of your forehead, and whenever i open it up i get a tingling sensation in my eyebrows and middle of my forehead. this would also explain why, why you do this Stumpling, you have more intense trippy visions. you're seeing more of the energy that connects us into all one being, the universe (or God, its the one big that that makes everyhing exist) and the energy you see can be percieved in the Bible as the holy spirit. sorry... i just like to look at the Bible, and i see that it speaks the truth, but in metaphors... and people and the church tend to make the metaphors a reality whereas they have a much more deeper meaning and understanding to them. For example, to me the Holy Trinity goes as follows;
The Father, or God= whatever you see as the universal force that supplies us with and unlimited source of life and energy.
The Son= physical life as we know it, life in general. the idea of living and having a body. the cycle from being born, to dying, to death.
The Holy Spirit= the energy that is supplied by God or whatever your name is for it that binds all living and non-living life together. this energy is also known as "ki" in japan, or "chi" in china. the idea in the Bible of people suddenly having an aura or flame around they're heads can be interpreted to the aura surrounding all living things (energy). also, when you are tripping and having those beautiful visions of blue, red, purple and whatever colored waves and streaks and stripes comming out of people, trees, or nothing at all, you are seeing the holy spirit, or energy. when you open your psycic eye you can feel this energy comming into you through your forehead and eyebrows as a tingling feeling or heat. you will also see these visions but at a lower level if not tripping. (i've done this before i started to trip, so i see it as something else besides a side effect of shrooms). if you trip you open a door in your brain that triggers this off, only in a more powerful mannar. if you conciously open that 3rd eye while tripping the effects can be truely amazing. this energy can also be manipulated in a number of ways like astral projection, meditation, and is the main cause behind ESP (which everybody has, but some people are just born with a "head start" or gift of subconcious or conscious knowledge that they see as regular. ESP can be developed by anybody and everybody who wishes to do so).

ill stop now because i could go on and on and on...

note, that i am only speaking my opinion, and this is not some means of converting people from they're beliefs. i think that having ANY belief in something spiritual is very important and beautiful.

also, my interpretations were made through the Christianity religion because i figured it would be the easist way for people to understand me. i've studied a fairly decent ammount of religions and i have connected my beliefs with all of them, basically in my eyes uniting all religions and finding a comming aspect ammong each of them by looking at them in this way. the best way to live spiritually is to explore your religion, accept and learn about others, and believe what feels right to you without fear, doubt, or uncertainty to it.

anyway, i wanted to explain about the tingling in the eyebrows and now im here. sorry everyone, its a topic in which i could talk about for hours. take care, be happy, and safe tripping.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies