Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Help me think of a plant for a gift..
    #1459031 - 04/14/03 11:52 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Ok, I just came up with an idea. A couple of my friends, who are a couple, are going to have a baby in a few months. The male unit in the couple is one of my best friends and is my main tripping friend.

You know how some people plant trees when they have a baby, and then the tree is the same age as the baby and it's all groovy and cool in a hippy sort of a way? Well, this practice is pretty common where I'm from. I was thinking that instead of a tree, I could give them a hallucinogenic plant! The criteria are that the plant would have to be one that would live for a really long time. I was thinking a san pedro would be cool.. Or maybe banisteriopsis caapi. It would be pretty interesting to be, say 18 years old, you're getting into mushrooms and smoking weed, and then you end up doing some research and realize that this plant that's the same age as you is actually the amazonian vine of the souls!

But maybe it shouldn't be hallucinogenic, because it's very possible the young'n won't be into these kinds of drugs. Maybe a yerba matte bush/tree thing? Anyway, any suggestions would be cool.. and maybe you could fill me in on what a 20 year old san pedro would be like..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Help me think of a plant for a gift.. [Re: Dogomush]
    #1459219 - 04/15/03 01:32 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

a 20 year old san pedro would be big but i dont know how big. i do know that they can get really big like think about those cartoon cacti in the you always see in the roadrunner/coyote cartoons. but i dont know how long it would take to get that big. theres always the peyote if i had a peyote as a kindrid plant that would be way cool. maybe a mimosa hostillus its a pretty tree and its got dmt in its rootbark. i dont know how long the HBWR lives but if it can live 20 years id go with it. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Help me think of a plant for a gift.. [Re: blaze2]
    #1460243 - 04/15/03 12:20 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

hmm... nice, yeah, peyote would be excellent... it would grow little pups and be really old and all that. Cool I think I may go with that, cause I got a few seeds I gotta try to germinate.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Help me think of a plant for a gift.. [Re: Dogomush]
    #1461178 - 04/15/03 05:06 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

glad i could help.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Help me think of a plant for a gift.. [Re: blaze2]
    #1461939 - 04/15/03 08:53 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

cool, peyote would be a great gift.
your idea of turning 18 and having an entheogen (or an ethnobotanical, now that this has been under discussion), sounds great...
specially if it was a vine. a peyote is a bit too obvious...
how about an anadenanthera (yopo/cebil) or a virola tree (with caapi growing around it)? :wink:
mate needs too much care (you need to cut and harvest every year or it will grow too tall)...
just a suggestion...

Edited by felixhigh (04/15/03 08:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract