Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1454402 - 04/13/03 08:17 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Man I do EVERYTHING in my room. Ever hear of a hotplate?? Ther like 9.99$ and you can Pc IN YOUR ROOM! This is the shit. No more late night staying up so you can get busted with rubber gloves and lysol shit. I even bought a microwave to sterilize my casing soil in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: chodamunky]
    #1454601 - 04/13/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If you want to know how I kept it stealth for 3 months, here was my routine:

I got home before my parents, so I would make the jars, but not sterilize them. After my parents went to bed (around 9, 9:30) I'd wait 30 minutes, then steam sterilize. Once it was done sterilizing, I let the pot sit out to cool until I wanted to go to bed. Then I would put a piece of bardboard on my carpet (or wherever I could hide a pot) and I'd bring the pot to my room and place it on the cardboard. In the morning it would be cool enough to innoculate, so you lock your door, get the Lysol and stuff, and if your mom knocks on the door say, "Hold on, I'm getting dressed."

As far as incubating, I used an aquarium heater since my mom thought it was an experiment. It looks sketch to have a plug going into your closet, so you might have to provide heat another way. I had my incubator in my closet, on the side, covered with blankets and other stuff just so it didn't draw anyone's attention.

Cakes are the easiest way to be stealth, besides invitro, so I dunked before birthing. When my parents went to sleep I would take the colonized jars downstairs to the kitchen and rinse off the cakes, then fill the half-pint jar with water and put the cake back in. I'd let these sit in the garage for 24 hours. Then the next night I'd just place them in my terrarium.

As for getting light, to the cakes, my bedroom has a nice setup. I have a bathroom directly connected to my bedroom, so I can lock my bathroom and bedroom doors and no one but me can get into my room. So when I took my shower in the morning I could place the terrarium by my window. This gave light from the sides, which is good enough, I wasn't too concerned about nice looking mushrooms. I misted and inspected the cakes each morning, after getting out of the shower, so I was nice and clean. I would also fan right after school then right before bed, so it was a nice routine. If my mom hadn't seen my digi, it would have been fine but it is really helpful if your parents know you're growing something...

And for drying, I'd had it planned that I was just going to use a clean shoebox lined with paper towels and place the wet mushrooms in there. If I had a chance, I could fan dry them, but I've read that they'll get cracker dry in like 4-5 days without a fan.

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1454835 - 04/13/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yup yup, i live in my moms living room and i started to grow in the corner where the 2 couches met. i had everything going to a surge protector so the whole setup would turn on and off with one switch. and a blanket, some cloths and a few misc items liying around camoflauged it. but it was hard to acess all the time and they died of over humidification. anyways im sayin anyone can be stealthy, and what your parents dont know cant hurt them BUT when they do find out you'd better have a good excuse to fit whatever type of parents you have. my opperation has now moved to a friends house nearby, thats the sencond best option you have. unless u gots a shed outside witch has electricity and is not being walked into every month. evan then it could still be camoflauged

--------------------
"hmmmmmmmm still thinking"

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1454837 - 04/13/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yup yup, i live in my moms living room and i started to grow in the corner where the 2 couches met. i had everything going to a surge protector so the whole setup would turn on and off with one switch. and a blanket, some cloths and a few misc items liying around camoflauged it. but it was hard to acess all the time and they died of over humidification. anyways im sayin anyone can be stealthy, and what your parents dont know cant hurt them BUT when they do find out you'd better have a good excuse to fit whatever type of parents you have. my opperation has now moved to a friends house nearby, thats the sencond best option you have. unless u gots a shed outside witch has electricity and is not being walked into every month. evan then it could still be camoflauged

--------------------
"hmmmmmmmm still thinking"

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: chodamunky]
    #1457036 - 04/14/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

One: You don't gotta vullshit, you're not in a university (jk)
Actually yea i am, here in CANADA we have colleges and univerisities. BTW, do i really sound like I'm bullshitting?

Two, If you're caught growing by pigs they will be held just as responsible as you since they live in the same house/own it.
I highly doubt I would get caught by the cops, i would only tell one friend about growing them.

Also depending on the state you could hunt them
sorry, not everyone on this board lives in the USA  :wink: There are some psychadelic shrooms in Ontario but they are not very potent. I would by shrooms if i could find them.

If you can't tell them about it don't do it....Personally, I would be pissed if I had a kid that grew shit in my house without my permission. But only cause they didn't have balls enough to ask and provide a good argument of why they should be doing this.
I actually had a talk with my mom about drugs today, that I want to try psychadelic mushrooms sometime, and that I would grow them.  I haven't asked if I could grow them in my house, but I'm not sure what her answer would be. I think i'll need to educate her a bit about them before "popping the question". She is really cool and open minded but my dad is super ignorant. So either way, even if my mom agrees, we would have to keep it a secret from my dad. Ack I say, ack!   

J/K means just kidding, by the way(btw)

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1457233 - 04/14/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

J/K means just kidding, by the way(btw)
Yea i knew that...when I said if I sounded like i was bullshitting, that was an honest question  :smile:

OfflineRBX
poop
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1459024 - 04/14/03 11:48 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Mine are a science project as far as anyone in my house knows.....I feel bad for lying but oh well.... Nothing is worse than a closed mind and I have 2 in my house so I had no other choice.

--------------------
Peace

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: RBX]
    #1459802 - 04/15/03 09:15 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Merletto, your mom grew up in the 70s and didn't know you can trip off mushrooms? That sounds like the biggest crock of shit.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: growing shrooms while livin with parents [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1461877 - 04/15/03 08:37 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

My dad met my mom around 1972, and he was 15 years older than her, so he was her guide to the 70s. She was only ever introduced to speed and pot. Everything else she "knows" about drugs is from the bullshit spouting government.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds