Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Trip Report: Eucalyptus Grove in the Night Time Rain
    #1458680 - 04/14/03 11:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Joe: "Yo, I just got an 8th of cambodian cubes!"
Me: "Joooooyyyyy!!!"

So I decided to eat some happy fungus and enjoy an nice, hallucinogenic experience on the campus of U.C. Berkeley.

This was on a saturday not long ago. I split the 8th with my buddy, rolled 4 joints, and head off into the night.

It was raining that day, the fog was coming in, and around 8 pm, the drugs began to take hold.

So we were walking on the lawn in on the open campus under the rainy night sky. The first thing I noticed was how everything began to glow. All the leaves, grass, stars, trees, candles, and such began eluminating with light. Colors became brighter. And as the hallucinogent visuals took hold, it looked almost like I was in a van-gouh painting.

Around 9:00, we head off to the eukaliptus grove to find a good place for when the trip would really begin shooting off. I remember looking at the brick ground and seeing it melt away as I walked on it's surface. These strange aztec patterns kept shifting in and out of formation, and I began to feel a great shift in my state of mind.

I recall staring at my own hand, and watching it melt away. I'd shake my head, and it was back to normal, and began melting again. This really freaked me out. IT was soooo cool!

We reached the eukalyptus grove and met three hobos who were smoking a blunt on a log behind the stream. Now, to get you a clear picture of the current setting, imagine a decently large forest type area, with eukalyptus trees stretching out to about 20-30 feet up. The stars are out, and the rain is pooring down. Yet we're so drugged up, that none of it really matters.

So the hobos saw us and began laughing, cuz they knew we were tripping balls. By now, the psylocyben had full controll of me, and I was just frolicking around, digging holes, and throwing mud at them. THe hobos threw mud at us back. So Joe and I got into a big mud-throwing fight with these hobos, having lots of fun. The three hobos had these big brown rags on, and they were kind of short, like 3-4 feet.

Through this entire time, I began noticing how the hobos slowly began turning into elves.

We got tired after a bit, so we sat down and tried to get to business.

Me: Yo, you got the joints? Lets smoke 'em now.
Joe: What? we had joints?
Me: Yeah, they're in your pockets dude.
Joe: THey are? Ok, wait up a sec. *reaches into pockets* dude, I can't get 'em. Where are my pockets?
Me: I dunno, keep looking for slits in your clothes
Joe: Ok...

So we sat on a rock, lit the joint (under the rain) and blazed away. I was completeley covered in mud, and running in and out of the stream made me soaking wet.

With the high, came more tripping fun. At around 3 am, the rain began worsening, and with it, a brisk, bright night sky. The moon was full, and moonlight was shining down on us to the point where you could see everything's shadows.

Me: Hey, where'd the hobos go?
Joe: What hobos?
Me: ...

Turns out, the entire time, they were nothing more than a hallucination. HAHAHAHAH man that was freaky. So Joe complains that he's getting really fucking cold, so we walk back to the dorms. Trying to get back was a challenge all in itself.

We were trudging through the mud and thickness of the wilderness, with no sense of direction at all. I would get sidetracked by strange hallucinations of creatures creaping about in the forrest at night.

Me: Ssshhh!!!! did you hear that?
Joe: HAHAHAHAHAHAH these mushrooms are great..
Me: Dude, did you see something? I think I hear something coming for us
Joe: Hey check out this leaf, it's folding in on itself.

So we're still stuck in the middle of this dark, wet, rainy jungle. I started hearing all this wierd murmuring around the trees and leaves. I looked above me and saw this tall, dark oak tree with these strange, peculiar brownish round fruits. Inside the fruits were little human baby fetuses which were making the strangest of noises everytime a rain drop hit them. Like a chyme, but with a bit of a "hummm".

This shit was getting way too creapy for me. We finaly managed to find ourselves through the dark, wet wilderness, and back onto the clear, open lawn of campus. Thank God!!

I'm guessing it was around 4:30 am, because the sky began glowing blue. Joe pointed me to towards the eastern hills, where the sky was getting brighter, the slightest hints of sunrise. The rain cleard up, and you could see the fog and cloud glowing from the illuminescence of the sky. We lit the final couple joints, and went back home before the sun could come up.

I woke up the next day (same day) around 4 pm. Shit I was a fucking MESS. Muddy clothes all over the ground. I miraculously managed to get in my PJ's before getting into bed the night before.

I looked in the mirror, and found MUD ALL OVER MY FACE. I realized my made war-marks from smearing mudd on my face the night before as camoflauge, trying to hide from the elves.

All in all, a very fun day. Mushrooms are great, especially if you find the right ones.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: Trip Report: Eucalyptus Grove in the Night Time Rain [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #1458692 - 04/14/03 11:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thats cool. What an awsome title that was!

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1459215 - 04/15/03 03:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, that really is not the kind of writing I expected to see from liquidsmoke.
I guess those shrooms were pretty inspirational, nice work.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
    #1461194 - 04/15/03 07:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

That is one of the better reports I have read in a while.  Thank you for sharing your experience.  I especially liked the dialog and the hobo / elf part.  Are cambodians usually that good?  :grin: 

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Re: Trip Report: Eucalyptus Grove in the Night Time Rain [Re: psyphon]
    #1461487 - 04/15/03 08:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know if they were cambodians or whatevers.

Your typical whitish-blue mushrooms with small stains of voilet streaking down the stems and concentrated on the caps.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

OfflineOddish
Bulbasaur!
Male

#1461658 - 04/15/03 09:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome man! Glad you had fun and keep the trip reports coming!

:smile:

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1463973 - 04/16/03 03:54 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

man o man... that trip report makes waiting for the weekend for my next trip almost unbearable. lol, awesome report :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Re: Trip Report: Eucalyptus Grove in the Night Time Rain [Re: entiformatie]
    #1466693 - 04/17/03 10:57 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

haha nice, sounds like good times  :grin:

--------------------
Talk to my Aol Instant messenger robot, screen name YakSpuiT
http://www.canivour.net/~yakspuit/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports