Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
how long for pins to mature?
    #1457985 - 04/14/03 06:37 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

ok, u guys all know 4/20 is coming up, and i was reeeaaallly hopin to be able to take my first homegrown trip then with some buddies.. i just got pins 2 days ago, and they are gettin bigger by the day,.

so, how long does it usually take for pins to mature?

u think i will be able to eat em on 4/20?

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Edited by GWAR (04/14/03 07:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: how long for pins to mature? [Re: GWAR]
    #1458058 - 04/14/03 07:05 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

ARGH I DONT EVEN GOT PINS YET...i guess i wont be shroomin on 420.....

Offlinethrice
Stranger
Re: how long for pins to mature? [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1458107 - 04/14/03 07:18 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

I think you should have some matures on 4/20. Have fun.

--------------------
"I've got high friends in places".

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

Re: how long for pins to mature? [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1458121 - 04/14/03 07:21 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

you will have lots of time to eat FRESH shrooms for sure but only if you keep it at optimum cond with lots of extra O2. supposedly no fresh air=lotsa abhorts
Jake H

P.S.-if you fan the picked shrooms really well, then you might have dry shrooms by then if they are picked at least 2 days in advance.

--------------------
The above statement is fictitious and for entertainment purposes only. I do not use or condone the use of illegal substances, nor do I use or condone the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Re: how long for pins to mature? [Re: jakeholman]
    #1458176 - 04/14/03 07:37 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

yay!
thanks guys.. i'll probably eat em fresh for the first time on 420, unless they are ready on 4/18...

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

#1458217 - 04/14/03 07:47 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

keep those fresh babies in a paper/breathable bag in the fridge until its time....measure them before (asap after picking) because there will be some weight loss.

--------------------
The above statement is fictitious and for entertainment purposes only. I do not use or condone the use of illegal substances, nor do I use or condone the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

#1458243 - 04/14/03 07:54 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

sweet, how many fresh grams to recommend to an experienced tripper seeking a medium-hard trip with good visuals?

--------------------

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

#1458283 - 04/14/03 08:02 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

depends on strain and substrate...?  i'd go over thirty but not my much, maybe 40 or 50 max.  have a look at the trip level indicator-level one to five, not sure where but its here somewhere.  whatever dose you think you would take dried multiply by ten.  but remember not only will your homegrown PROBLY be stronger than the stuff you got from dealers, but fresh will be "slightly" stronger than dried-especially if the dealers were grown bulk, like they care if it got dried all the way as much as possible.  i wish you good luck :grin:
Jake H

--------------------

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

#1458315 - 04/14/03 08:11 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

i got cambodians from BRF on a straight verm casing..

sweet, im pumped! this is going to be first flush.. when i came home drunk the other day and checked on my casing and didnt see any pins i was so disappointed, but the next morning when i looked at em i noticed little pins all over, i think my vision was just too blurred to see them before.. :smile:

--------------------

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

#1458344 - 04/14/03 08:21 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

lol i get the same problem-but them showing up so fast makes a dif too.  and once you do decide to trip, let me know where you got your print and the trip stats, cause id like to know someones specific experience for cambo's-im looking for some intense visuals :ooo:

--------------------

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

#1458380 - 04/14/03 08:30 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

i got my spores off some canadian vendor.. www.sporelab.com i think

another thing.. i forgot all bout this.. some of my pins are, well, funny lookin. I mean, they look like they are gonna grow mutant mush, but what do i know? some of the pins just look like normal pins from what ive seen on here (but i havent looked at many pics of pins), the others look like white and brown lima beans or something, some seem really clumped together. also some are turning a lighter color of brown on the cap part of the pin.....

--------------------

Edited by GWAR (04/14/03 08:39 PM)

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

#1458415 - 04/14/03 08:39 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

ok, when 4/20 comes and goes and you have nothing to do pm with your trip log, thanks gwar. you can add me to one of your favorites at your/my home.

--------------------

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
    #1458459 - 04/14/03 08:52 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

GWAR, I just got my first flush ever and after seeing pins they only took about 3 days to grow. They were B+ grown in brf/v cakes. I'm drying them with a Honeywell Turbo Fan and it's really powerful and quiet at the same time... I expect them to be done in about a day. I don't know what to tell you about those aborts. Even if your shrooms are ready to be picked, the timing may work out so you can freshly pick your shrooms on 420.... or put them in a paper bag and in the fridge for a while.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Re: how long for pins to mature? [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1458839 - 04/14/03 10:26 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

jakeholman-alright, ill tell u how my trip went :smile: i added u to my address book and gave u 5 shrooms..

SlapnutRob-i dont think the funny lookin ones are aborts, in fact, the biggest growth i have so far is the weirdest one.. but i think it will turn out all good.

--------------------

Offlinedmc_illz
Modest Newcomer
Loc: Suburbia
    #1458887 - 04/14/03 10:41 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

I know our edible mushrooms last up to 7 days in the refridgerator. How about cubensis?

Will they last 7 days?

--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23682 - Level 4

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: how long for pins to mature? [Re: dmc_illz]
    #1458896 - 04/14/03 10:46 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

They can as long as you put them in a paper bag. Make sure to weigh out the doses before you put them in the fridge as they have a tendency to lose moisture.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate