Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: 28064212]
    #14562322 - 06/04/11 10:27 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

28064212 said:
You can't free yourself if you don't realize your in jail.
So stop thinking so much and enjoy yourself.
Meditate.

I'm way too fucking impatient to meditate. :lol:

I'm going to a roller coaster theme park on Monday so I can enjoy myself..nothing like adrenaline to make me not give a fuck about stupid bullshit. :yesnod:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: LayinUp]
    #14562328 - 06/04/11 10:28 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LayinUp said:
if it wasn't for drugs, i'd still be a christian!

then i'd really be PISSED OFF

But were you happier as a Christian?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14562331 - 06/04/11 10:29 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Literature doesnt make you hear voices.
Literature doesnt make you believe in reptilian overlords.
Literature doesnt make you constantly forget what happened 6 seconds ago.
Literature doesnt make it so you see tracers every damn minute of every damn day.

Once i had a personality but psychedelics I believe killed it. Now I take on dozens of personalities that come and go with the wind.

hear voices? uhh maybe youre kinda schizo dude, either that or your just kinda fried from the psychs and misinterperet shit ya know?

but really, what the hell do you mean you believe in reptillianoverlords lol?

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14562341 - 06/04/11 10:31 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
It's easy to blame your problems on drugs. :shrug:

It's hard not to when you see how drastically people can change after just a little bit of drug use. :shrug2:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: Sheekle]
    #14562342 - 06/04/11 10:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Also, I used to take LSD multiple times a week as well, for nearly a year.

And I turned out just fine. :gameover:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to sautee my grape collection before they start to welt again.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14562349 - 06/04/11 10:33 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

You are excused. :hatsoff:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleDarkMatterOfFact
ZealtheDealforthePill
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Cali
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14562350 - 06/04/11 10:33 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Literature doesnt make it so you see tracers every damn minute of every damn day.

Once i had a personality but psychedelics I believe killed it. Now I take on dozens of personalities that come and go with the wind.

it sure does buddy, the past 3000 years is full of holy wars and insanity. thank the good books because lunacy is just what we empathize with throughout history.

--------------------

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: Sheekle]
    #14562372 - 06/04/11 10:38 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

hear voices? uhh maybe youre kinda schizo dude, either that or your just kinda fried from the psychs and misinterperet shit ya know?

but really, what the hell do you mean you believe in reptillianoverlords lol?

I have been diagnosed schizophrenic. :sad:

The thing is I doubt it wouldve come about had I not tripped so much. My mother is schizophrenic and it might just have remained latent had I not been so into psychedelics.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14562379 - 06/04/11 10:39 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Do you get SSI, or any other form of public assistance?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: Poid]
    #14562387 - 06/04/11 10:41 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

No, because I am adverse to meds. I have to take meds to get that.
They want me on seroquel, lithium, abilify and/or resiperol. Nothing fun.

OfflineMikeZ
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #14562389 - 06/04/11 10:42 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It's always the people who are content with insanity that defend psychedelic drug use and attack anyone that states the truth about them.

You may think you've been enlightened from LSD and other drugs and you're most likely right but only to a certain degree.  How are any of you guys that are attacking the thread starter actually gonna truthfully say that you would enjoy living in a tripped out state of mind forever ?  That's bullshit and you know it.

InvisibleMicawber
Male User Gallery

Loc: southeast
    #14562391 - 06/04/11 10:42 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

OP
fuck it

none of us get out of this alive

are YOUhappy

thats what counts

fuck the rest and there pre-conceived ideas

unless you are infact broken
then get help

but iv read read your posts and you dont seem the least bit schizo:shrug:

luck:beer:

--------------------
(mik-kaw'-bur) n. one who is poor but lives in optimistic expectation of better fortune:nyan:

Offlinesirdonut
riding the cosmic giggle
 User Gallery

#14562396 - 06/04/11 10:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

personalities are phony anyways, so whether you have one or a thousand, it doesn't really matter.  Just be who you are without concern of what others project onto you.

--------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: MikeZ]
    #14562398 - 06/04/11 10:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MikeZ said:
It's always the people who are content with insanity that defend psychedelic drug use and attack anyone that states the truth about them.

You may think you've been enlightened from LSD and other drugs and you're most likely right but only to a certain degree.  How are any of you guys that are attacking the thread starter actually gonna truthfully say that you would enjoy living in a tripped out state of mind forever ?  That's bullshit and you know it.

I live in a tripped out state forever and I do not enjoy it.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: sirdonut]
    #14562400 - 06/04/11 10:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sirdonut said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

personalities are phony anyways, so whether you have one or a thousand, it doesn't really matter.  Just be who you are without concern of what others project onto you.

Be yourself doesnt work if there is no more self and you have merged with the all source.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: MikeZ]
    #14562404 - 06/04/11 10:44 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
No, because I am adverse to meds. I have to take meds to get that.
They want me on seroquel, lithium, abilify and/or resiperol. Nothing fun.

Why are you so averse to taking medications? You know they have to potential to increase your quality of life, right?

Quote:

MikeZ said:

Heresy! :pope:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleMicawber
Male User Gallery

Loc: southeast
    #14562410 - 06/04/11 10:45 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Quote:

MikeZ said:

I live in a tripped out state forever and I do not enjoy it.

could you describe the triped-out state more

and possibly your past drug use

it would help us understand

example(I took datura every day)
well that would be a no fuck kinda thing

--------------------
(mik-kaw'-bur) n. one who is poor but lives in optimistic expectation of better fortune:nyan:

Offlinesirdonut
riding the cosmic giggle
 User Gallery

#14562411 - 06/04/11 10:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

it sounds as if you really shouldn't be too concerned with any kind of conceived personality then..

--------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: I sort of wish I had never taken any psychedelic drugs... [Re: Poid]
    #14562418 - 06/04/11 10:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think that the medication is a form of government mind control to make me a cog in their sheep machine.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14562419 - 06/04/11 10:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Micawber said:
OP
fuck it

none of us get out of this alive

are YOUhappy

thats what counts

fuck the rest and there pre-conceived ideas

I experience bouts of anxiety/depression quite often, but I wouldn't consider myself to be terribly unhappy..I'm still able to smile and keep my chin up. :shrug:

Quote:

Micawber said:
unless you are infact broken
then get help

but iv read read your posts and you dont seem the least bit schizo:shrug:

luck:beer:

Yeah I'm not schizo, or at least I don't think I am. I'm just somewhat of a depressive individual.

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Quote:

sirdonut said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

Be yourself doesnt work if there is no more self and you have merged with the all source.

:thumbup:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]