Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: laserpig]
    #14561530 - 06/04/11 07:25 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

which is why soulmates are fucking :lolsy:

--------------------
★★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: the human abstract]
    #14561541 - 06/04/11 07:29 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thread title: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding

I think it deserves an award of some sort.

--------------------

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: Patlal]
    #14561550 - 06/04/11 07:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Thread title: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding

I think it deserves an award of some sort.

Seconded.

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Invisiblewaves

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: the human abstract]
    #14561580 - 06/04/11 07:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

so you "broke your penis" :shrug:

was having a working penis really all that you lived for? it it was, than I really don't have any sympathy for you.

stop feeling sorry for yourself, and turn this into a positive situation.

some people believe that everything happens for a reason. i don't really think that is true, but I like to have that outlook on life, because it is a positive one. if you believe things happen for a reason, you tend to look for what that reason is and try to turn it into something positive.

get over the fact that your dick is "broken". there is so much more to live for.

look at it this way: with a broken dick, you aren't going to get stuck in the lame cycle of mediocrity that most the people in the world get stuck in of spending most their lives trying to find a mate.

focus on something else. something productive. the world is already overpopulated anyways.

that is what i am doing. sex is nice, but most women are a waste of time. i don't have any interest in finding a life partner, and i don't really want to have sex with people that i wouldn't be okay with spending the rest of my life with.

its nice. it frees me up to do postive, productive things like making art and enjoying all the other wonderful things that life has to offer, such as the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want.

anyways, good luck with changing your attitude. thats the first step.

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: laserpig]
    #14561584 - 06/04/11 07:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Delicious Apes said:
Quote:

I literally could have walked into a bar and picked up any women I wanted based on looks alone.  But instead of going to a bar and coming home with random women every night. I chose to wait it out for something more real. But now I see all my waiting was in vain.

Total bullshit. This is you deluding yourself again. You wouldn't be a virgin if you 100% knew you could, because it would be a lot better to fuck some hoes instead of pretending you're above it all, just waiting for an idealistic wife to fall from the sky.

To be on your side totally: the dick thing, man that sucks fucking ass dude. I hope it gets better. Keep looking into it.

Well that's the story I kept telling myself to feel better about myself. I'm not bullshitting though about being able to pick up any women based on looks alone. But that's the story i had in my head that prevented me from losing it to some random hoe. I guess i unconsciously felt like i was better because I had great self control. Having the whole be a virgin until your married thing pounded into my head since i was a kid from religious parents was  also psychologically blocking me. So ya I had/have a fucked up deluded ego. That prevented me from losing it to anyone.

Edited by Poptart (10/25/11 02:36 AM)

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: Poptart]
    #14561613 - 06/04/11 07:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:picdidnthappen:

Suck about your dick though.

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#14561629 - 06/04/11 07:51 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

laserpig said:
Addendum to the above: nobody starts out as your soulmate. Every spouse began as a total stranger. Human relationships take time.

Right but now I'm scared to even attempt to get to know a women because say I do fall in love. and it never does heal It would just make it that much worse. knowing I cant be with someone because of this.

I also can't imagine dragging someone else into my situation.

So having a relationship would be selfish. And I would just be a black hole of depression leeching off of someone's happiness.

I know it sounds shallow but I couldn't see my self trying to get into a relationship with a crippled women. So how could I expect someone to want to be with me? I know that sounds really shallow but it's the cold hard truth. Its survival of the fittest and now I'm fucking crippled.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: Poptart] * 2
    #14561639 - 06/04/11 07:53 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

You've been rationalizing a way to stay alone for years now.  It's always going to be something.  You're keeping yourself lonely.

I've read your other threads.  You're doing this to yourself.

Invisiblewaves

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: BothHands]
    #14561655 - 06/04/11 07:57 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
You've been rationalizing a way to stay alone for years now.  It's always going to be something.  You're keeping yourself lonely.

i agree. believe it or not, there ARE women out there who would be happy to be with a man who has a broken penis. you are going to have to change your attitude though, because they probably won't be able to deal with a broken penis and a man who constantly feels sorry for himself.

InvisibleDelicious Apes
Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: Poptart]
    #14561686 - 06/04/11 08:03 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The number one issue is the penis. Penis, my friend.

I believe there's hope for your penis out there. Don't give up, the human body can do hella crazy shit to repair itself with a little help.
Did you end up following through with the urologist's referral?

Believe in yourself, believe in your penis... This is your obstacle. :heart:

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: waves]
    #14561693 - 06/04/11 08:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheDukeofLizards said:
Quote:

BothHands said:

i agree. believe it or not, there ARE women out there who would be happy to be with a man who has a broken penis. you are going to have to change your attitude though, because they probably won't be able to deal with a broken penis and a man who constantly feels sorry for himself.

That's bullshit and you know it. The world is a more shallow and cruel place then anyone would like to admit. Through meditation I've come to some pretty nasty and ugly shit buried in the unconscious that most people wouldn't care to look at. 

No sane women would knowingly go into a relationship with a crippled person. And you may not want to admit it but you know its true.

Edited by Poptart (06/04/11 08:14 PM)

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: Poptart] * 3
    #14561718 - 06/04/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Really? You know Stephen Hawking had an affair with a nurse behind his wifes back?

Even the most fucked up people get bitches. Stop being such a whimp.

OfflineDevlish2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loc: The Astral Realm 16,376AD
    #14561722 - 06/04/11 08:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said: The world is a more shallow and cruel place then anyone would like to admit.

The world is a more beautiful, exquisite and intricate place than you would like to admit.

--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Invisiblewaves

#14561731 - 06/04/11 08:14 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

oh give me a break. did you seriously just post a tool song? you are soo misunderstood man:rolleyes:

stop wallowing in it by listening to that crap (just for the record i think tool is a great band)

and it is pretty obvious from your post that YOU are the shallow one.

because you are wrong.

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: Devlish2]
    #14561732 - 06/04/11 08:14 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Devlish2 said:
Quote:

Poptart said: The world is a more shallow and cruel place then anyone would like to admit.

The world is a more beautiful, exquisite and intricate place than you would like to admit.

This.

Your state of pessimism is more befitting of a 15 year old emo kid.

Invisiblewaves

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: Devlish2]
    #14561750 - 06/04/11 08:17 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Devlish2 said:
Quote:

quoted for truth. if you really want help, you are going to have to help yourself. take some of the advice in this thread and be proactive about you situation.

you are never going to feel better if you just sit around listening to tool, feeling sorry for yourself.

OfflineFunguspants
Stranger

#14561762 - 06/04/11 08:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Poptart, to me, it REALLY sounds like you just need that DRIVING force.  It seems like you're not having much luck or fortune in life... at this point in the road... doesn't mean it won't change. It will.

But also, I really think this dick thing is one of your core problems.  I mean, you might not think so, but look at it from this perspective...  YOU'RE A MAN AND YOUR DICK IS BROKEN.  Thats a pretty big stab to your manhood, would definitely and obviously hurt your self esteem / bring up issues, and also probably worries you medically wise.  Especially if you have to sleep on your stomach to keep it warm. 

This really sounds like a problem and you NEED to go to a hospital.

I do, however, think it will heal eventually.  Are you familiar with ear stretching? I have large gauges.  If you stretch too fast, you run the risk of tearing or blowing out your ear.  Which is nasty, I did it once, it sucked for a long while but it got better and I've been able to stretch my ears since, if anything it made them better suited for stretching.  Not comparing your dick to my ears ofc... that would be gay... but just relating the stretching concepts.  Maybe you blew out your dick.

--------------------
:macdre::scumbagsteve::chillin::scumbagsteve::chillin::scumbagsteve::macdre:

AWWWWWWWWWL DAY SUCKA WAT

"I... I don't want to die"

"BITCH SOMETIMES WE GOTTA DO THANGS DAT WE AINT WANNA DO"

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Living alone, no future plans, and my dick is internally bleeding [Re: waves]
    #14561772 - 06/04/11 08:23 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheDukeofLizards said:
oh give me a break. did you seriously just post a tool song? you are soo misunderstood man:rolleyes:

stop wallowing in it by listening to that crap (just for the record i think tool is a great band)

and it is pretty obvious from your post that YOU are the shallow one.

because you are wrong.

I know I'm shallow and I will admit it.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #14561804 - 06/04/11 08:30 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

What is it, you just don't like to party or what?

--------------------

OfflineFunguspants
Stranger

#14561809 - 06/04/11 08:31 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

OP I really want to help you.

Do you have any friends? Just asking.  Like friends that you would hang out with?

Also, feel free to PM me if theres anything you don't want to include in this thread.

--------------------
:macdre::scumbagsteve::chillin::scumbagsteve::chillin::scumbagsteve::macdre:

AWWWWWWWWWL DAY SUCKA WAT

"I... I don't want to die"

"BITCH SOMETIMES WE GOTTA DO THANGS DAT WE AINT WANNA DO"

Edited by Funguspants (06/04/11 08:34 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale