Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Son of the LordGod Almighty

Loc: Vatican City
Anyone have seizures?
    #1455479 - 04/13/03 10:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So I ate some mushrooms (1.5g, light dose) last night and was having a great time. When I started coming down, I think I had a seizure, but I'm not sure.

It started when I went to take a piss. I just felt my stomach drop, finished my business and hurried back to my spot on the couch. Everyone was looking at me, all the color had gone out of my skin, and I started sweating hard. After this is kind of a blur. I remember every part of my body hurt, like pins-and-needles, except much much worse. Nothing made sense, my vision was completly shot, hearing was shot. I couldn't tell if I had shit and pissed myself (for a while I thought I had, but luckily didn't) and certianly couldn't move. I remained concious for most if not all of the 'attack', just completely out of control of my body. After a while - can't be sure how long on account of the mushrooms - I started to feel better, the pain faded, my vison came back, and my hearing returned (in that order). My friends that were around said that I had gone into convulsions, however continued communicating though body language and groans, which helped to reduce their concern. My friend gave me a toaster strudle thing and I fell asleep for about two hours.

This isn't the first time that this has happened, but it was the first while tripping. I had a similar incident last summer, smoking pot walking on a sidewalk. Also a few years ago smoking at a friends house. The most recent was sometime between last summer and last night. All of these times have felt very similar, except for last night which was much worse, probably because I was tripping.

Also when I was a kid, I used to get massive headaches in school. It would start out in class, my teachers would notice that I was very pale and disassociated, and ask me if I was alright. I would snap out of what ever state I was in with a massive headache, sometimes passing out at my desk. I went to several doctors, had tons of tests done, and took several different medications. Eventually, around 5th grade, these headaches happened less and less, eventually stopping. These were never as intense as the 'attacks' I have experienced recently.

So, after hearing about my convulsions, I thought perhaps its seizures. This thought had never crossed my mind before, and I decided to look up what a seizure feels like. From what I have discovered, it seems pretty similar. Does anyone here suffer from seizures who could give me signs to look for or advice?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Anyone have seizures? [Re: JssMthrFcknChrst]
    #1455504 - 04/13/03 10:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The way you described how you felt definitely points toward a type of seizure. I believe they are called absence seizures. I know if you didn't convulse or anything of that sort that it isn't a Grand Mal or something like that, but either way it could be signs of epilepsy.

Maybe you should go to the doctor and ask for more information. I wouldn't even trust my own diagnosis.

Re: Anyone have seizures? [Re: JssMthrFcknChrst]
    #12520790 - 05/07/10 05:51 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I had a bad trip a few weeks ago, the first one in a long time.  I wasn't having a seizure, but I was writhing around on my bed.  I do have a King-size tempur-pedic bed with 600 thread count Egyptian cotten sheets and a down comforter, so maybe I was just trying to enjoy every bit of softness, but as I remember it, I was just writhing because I was too gone to really do much else.

Male User Gallery

Loc: Victoria Flag
Re: Anyone have seizures? [Re: CycleThoughts]
    #12520811 - 05/07/10 06:15 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

i love flailing my legs around in my bed when im on mush, it fees like im in a cloud...

skippin school smokin weed u think its cool that was every day for me

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience