Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineillusionsofman
Stranger
 User Gallery
three experiments
    #14551087 - 06/02/11 04:16 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

you might find this to be interesting. Can I get some peoples opinions. They are different experiments to the ones I already posted

Edited by illusionsofman (06/02/11 04:18 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSomeGuy
I feel better now :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: three experiments [Re: illusionsofman]
    #14559081 - 06/04/11 09:33 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

all theories have an exeption or 2:shrug:that doesn't make them invalid

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #14559100 - 06/04/11 09:40 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Calculated with a casio, I presume?

InvisibleBacchus
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ::1
Re: three experiments [Re: johnm214]
    #14559447 - 06/04/11 12:17 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

The Pythagorean Theorem is for right triangles. That is not a right triangle. Just as you wouldn't use °C = (°F − 32) × 5⁄9 to convert Rankine to Fahrenheit, you wouldn't use the Pythagorean Theorem to solve a triangle not containing a 90° angle.

I didn't look at your other experiments.

--------------------

Living on a no-Flash diet is way easier than you think. Give it a shot.

Offlineillusionsofman
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #14574494 - 06/07/11 03:30 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

can someone point out the flaw I look over the paradox and it seems to be ironclad. Keep in mind I was shot with a satilite

Edited by illusionsofman (06/07/11 03:32 PM)

Offlineillusionsofman
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #14574539 - 06/07/11 03:38 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

and I ate a candy sucker that was left on my desk that said kkk in little leters that was left on my desk

Offlineillusionsofman
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #14574583 - 06/07/11 03:50 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

who will be the first to point out the flaw. The drawiing in the first post is simply inaccurate. Its an interesting exercise in the philosophy of considering what exists outside of the minds eye to contemplate what the pythagorean theorem is even saying. If you have a right triange with a trillion and one centemeters for one side and a bilion miles for the other side and use rigid rods to measure the length the numbers will be consistant with a squared plus b squared equals c squared. How do you know the rods dont expand or conteract when translated or tilted? there is tautological logic involved. read up on David Hilberts work on the foundations of geometry

Edited by illusionsofman (06/07/11 03:57 PM)

Offline5HTSynaptrip
Dopamine Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
    #14576278 - 06/07/11 09:41 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Because you aren't dealing with that shit in stuff like trigonometry/gen. physics.  If it isn't calculus based then you're normally finding the side of a triangle with fixed measurements.  You aren't imagining a triangle made out of old wood that expands or contracts in humidity/heat. 

When the people at NASA are planning to send something to Mars they aren't using simple shit like A^2 + B^2 = C^2.  It's a bit odd to me that you're trying to disprove or find data that doesn't support mathematical theorems that have been in existence for hundreds to thousands of years.  When a genius comes along, they normally don't try to disprove shit like this.  They try to come up with new shit, contest current shit, and the entire time they're using all of the stuff you're contesting as the foundation upon which they are able to accomplish complex mathematics. 

The other papers trying to refute laws of physics shouldn't even have the word proof written in them since you just drew some pictures.  If you're going to do a proof you have to do it using mathematics.  I took physics over two years ago and pissed most of those brain cells out, but there is no frictionless wall so aside from the mass off the wheel, radius of the axle, and tension of the string, you need to factor in the angular momentum of the planet since you have to be considering a closed system for conservation (and the planet is not at rest).  Kind of like the coefficient of friction, the wheel of mass m will accelerate at a constant value, but the final velocity will be different for h2 than h1.  The kinetic energy will then also be different due to the longer acceleration.  Since the planet is significantly larger than the falling wheel not enough force would be applied to change the direction of the planet. 

I can't believe I even spent this long typing this out, but you need numbers to prove anything.  It's always good to question things, but I really don't know where to begin in regards to telling you how fundamentally flawed your arguments are.  :shrug:  Given the error you made in using the Pythagorean theorem, I don't think you should be trying to discredit something that you haven't come close to mastering/understanding.

--------------------

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - My hero, who will be forever remembered, Carl Sagan.

Offlineillusionsofman
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: three experiments [Re: 5HTSynaptrip]
    #14612200 - 06/14/11 03:24 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I don’t mean to be trolling but can I get a physicists opinion on these experiments. On a completely unrelated note I think there was a teororist working at my camp the year the movie contact came out. He claimed to be a man in black and told me to look up Barrow technology and exclaimed that he thought Hitler was smart. He was probably a profiler and I latter saw him on the Discovery kids channel making direct reference to me (apparently someone broke into my home and left on the chanel) implying he poisoned some Jewish campers and gave me a hint his nation was going to nuke Israel.  An on a completely unrelated note a neo-nazi terrorist I know poisoned me with mercuric chloride which he synthesized and other chemicals Im told he has acess to (he used a paint brush to dust a brick such that a bunch of powder that was on the brush flew into my face and some got into my mouth) and he synthesized 300 pills of MDMA and sold it to highschoolers. The police knew what was going on the whole time. I called the police and told them directly on several occasions. I am being framed. Now they think Im a snitch. He may be protected using time travel technology.
I saw him on TV from the future implying he had me tortured and poisoned members of my family. He may work for a secret nazi organization and may be illuminati. His father works on projects for the military and his friends at caltech were probably advising him on what to do all along and after he got busted with explosives (acetone peroxide which is a whit crystal- I dont know what he told the police it was) his friends told me he reaquired glassware and was going to synthesize MDMA again. Keep in mind he has an IQ of 175 and ordered and reordered chemicals and glassware directly to his appartment after the police took him out of school and raided his home for explosives.

Edited by illusionsofman (06/14/11 03:33 PM)

Offlineillusionsofman
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #14612240 - 06/14/11 03:31 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

he thought because he was a minor he had immunity and after he turned 18 his friends told me he reaquired glassware and was going to do it again. I am being framed over the internet and by other means.

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #14612925 - 06/14/11 05:56 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

illusionsofman said: He may be protected using time travel technology.

Hmm, do you think him and Pythagoras might be in cahoots?  Maybe he went back in time and screwed up the theorem.  :hmm:

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
    #14623540 - 06/16/11 05:54 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

illusionsofman said:
On a completely unrelated note I think there was a teororist working at my camp the year the movie contact came out. He claimed to be a man in black and told me to look up Barrow technology and exclaimed that he thought Hitler was smart. He was probably a profiler and I latter saw him on the Discovery kids channel making direct reference to me (apparently someone broke into my home and left on the chanel) implying he poisoned some Jewish campers and gave me a hint his nation was going to nuke Israel.  An on a completely unrelated note a neo-nazi terrorist I know poisoned me with mercuric chloride which he synthesized and other chemicals Im told he has acess to (he used a paint brush to dust a brick such that a bunch of powder that was on the brush flew into my face and some got into my mouth) and he synthesized 300 pills of MDMA and sold it to highschoolers. The police knew what was going on the whole time. I called the police and told them directly on several occasions. I am being framed. Now they think Im a snitch. He may be protected using time travel technology.
I saw him on TV from the future implying he had me tortured and poisoned members of my family. He may work for a secret nazi organization and may be illuminati. His father works on projects for the military and his friends at caltech were probably advising him on what to do all along and after he got busted with explosives (acetone peroxide which is a whit crystal- I dont know what he told the police it was) his friends told me he reaquired glassware and was going to synthesize MDMA again. Keep in mind he has an IQ of 175 and ordered and reordered chemicals and glassware directly to his appartment after the police took him out of school and raided his home for explosives.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this to you before, but I think you should visit a mental health professional.

No one poisoned your family or made reference to you on the TV - your mind has a problem with the way it processes reality and you need to get help for that.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Science and Technology