Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHigherConsciousnes
 User Gallery

Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. *DELETED*
    #14535674 - 05/30/11 12:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by HigherConsciousnes

Reason for deletion: P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
Re: Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: HigherConsciousnes]
    #14535785 - 05/30/11 12:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I too have been highly curious about this combination.

OfflinecollinZzZz
have moicy!
 User Gallery

Loc: midwaist
    #14535830 - 05/30/11 12:55 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I have heard weird kinda wonderful things about it.  Be prepared to go deep.  I have not tried the combination but have done high doses of amanita muscaria and had some of the wildest and most bizarre drug experiences to date.  It got to be quite a bit like salvia at the peak after a point I couldn't really see it was like my perception kept strobing from left to right hemispheres and there were two wolf humanoid entities that showed up when the strobing started then the left and right started to bifurcate over and over again until there was just a fractal infinity of strobing.  Then I became strobing nodes and was spread out across what ever this was (this is when it started to remind me of salvia) and all my senses blended and this whole "thing" became a texture of sight/sound/taste/smell/emotion and then I got really nauseous.  The nausea was like a weird green plant sprout coiled inside what i guess was my belly, as it slowly uncoiled i somehow managed to find a trashcan and hang my head over the side.  It got to the very tip and it was clear and filled with water, when it burst I puked and momentarily gained the ability to see.  then it was back to the strobing.  I think this cycle happened about three times.

Also this was with 16-20 dried grams ground and simmered in water with the top on the pan (for added presure) for 15 minutes

--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: collinZzZz]
    #14535845 - 05/30/11 12:57 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

16-20 dried grams of what exactly? psilocybin and amanita together? what were the ratios?

User Gallery

Re: Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. *DELETED* [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14535894 - 05/30/11 01:04 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Reason for deletion: I

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14535927 - 05/30/11 01:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HigherConsciousnes said:
Yeah ive done amanitas by themselves.. i took 20 grams as well in tea form.. it was like insanely fast lucid dreaming and i had that pulsing weird sensation too.. im only gonna do about 4 grams of the amanitas and and 1/8 of psillys. I heard the amanitas speed your mind up while the psillys open your minds eye.. should be pretty damn interesting. i hope

I've heard the same too. My experience with Amanitas was with an oz of Latvian A++'s IIRC? The most intense experience was going catatonic for a few minutes than berzerker thrashing at this death/black metal show.

What strain of amanitas did you have? I wish you luck with your experience!

User Gallery

#14535951 - 05/30/11 01:14 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14535990 - 05/30/11 01:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

And they taste preeeetty damn good too! I recall doing plenty of reading up on A. Muscaria and discovered that not only were they purported to be the Soma of the ancient Indians (forgot which culture exactly) and the subject of the ancient religious text the Rig Veda but it was also the Holy Grail.

Fuck lemme go find the site. I recall reading that when you rehydrate the amanitas on a certain tree bark it would grow some white... I don't want to say mycelium,. I'm not sure, but the "grail/cup" was the bark which the amanitas were parasitic with and by rehydrating the amanitas in the cup you could create an infinitely flowing cup of amanitas, but it was done in a VERY complex and detailed way.

Damn you're making me want to do some more trials with amanitas again, but this time prepare them properly as to not achieve the intoxicant muscimol effects.

User Gallery

#14536031 - 05/30/11 01:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14536064 - 05/30/11 01:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HigherConsciousnes said:
Ive read A LOT about what your talking about. the holy grail amanita theory i read was that when they grow to their maximum they start to fold up like a cup and if it rains they get full of water that soaks up the active ingredients which you then drink when freshly picked.. i also read about the ancient soma and it has 5 ingredients which would be amanitas, psilocybe, opium, weed and syrian rue.. which is what mostly got me wanting to mix the psilocybin and amanitas and get partial soma experience.

I found the site: http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/

More specifically: http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/the_holy_grail.html

Quote:

Suitable materials for the Grail cup are, wood from a tree symbiotic with Amanita muscaria, terracotta and Cattle horns. These cup materials were very common during ancient times and our research shows, that it is impossible to use such a cup to consume a beverage made from dried Amanita muscaria, without that cup becoming a Living cup. This Living cup can then transform the simple food and water it is filled with, into a Communion meal with a Living God.

As shown by their own records the Imperial Church began to ban glass, terracotta, wood and horn chalices from the Mass, at a fairly early date and by the 12th century all Chalices used in the offical Mass were Gold or Gilded Silver and incapable of becoming a Living Cup. Once this level of control was established, the Church began to persecute all the "Heretical" forms of Christianity that still knew the secret of a living God, with the living Cup. In response the Grail and King Arthur stories began to circulate through the western Christian medieval world, hiding the Secret of a magic Living cup in the only safe place left, in the stories told at a Nobles court or around the peasents evening fire, where no Inquisition could burn the texts, or stamp out the idea of a wonderous Magic Cup.

Quote:

i also read about the ancient soma and it has 5 ingredients which would be amanitas, psilocybe, opium, weed and syrian rue..

Interesting... I wonder if anybody has attempted to recreate the fabled Soma experience and mixed them? Were they all mixed together or taken individually? I would really like to know how it was prepared.

Shit man, if that is infact the correct ingredients for the Soma, all those are damn easily attainable if you put some effort in. Imagine being able to say "Oh yeah so I had some Soma for breakfast... pretty divine thangs, nothin' unusual for me :wink:"

Here's a pic:

"A look into one of Don Teeter's terracotta Grails containing resurrected Amanita muscaria,"

Brief info on the Soma/Rig Veda: http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/soma__rig_veda.html

Edited by sunset_mission (05/30/11 01:38 PM)

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14536102 - 05/30/11 01:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Here details the process of the "Resurrection" of the Amanita Muscaria mushroom:

http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/resurrection.html

Quote:

Soma Pavamana

In all the Hymns of the 9th book of the Rig Veda, Soma is called Soma Pavamana as an official title. Soma is "the pressed one" while Pavamana means "self purifying" so the title literally means "the pressed one, self purifying." Now the concept of "self purifying" as applied to Soma automatically implies several things; first that the Soma Nature provided is some how "impure" and must be purified before being used. Second that Soma is the active agent in its own purification during the process of the Soma Ceremony as described in the Hymns of Rig Veda book 9.

To begin; we will look at the process described in the Rig Veda.

1. Dried Amanita muscaria mushrooms are re-hydrated in a small bowl by sprinkling them with water or soaking them in a small amount of water (both methods seemed to be used).

2. After proper re-hydration the mushrooms are pressed to recover the Soma Juice using "fingers" "wooden boards" or pressing "stones" which correspond to the first, second and third pressing of the mushrooms, as the same Soma plants were re-hydrated and pressed three times in one day. The expressed juice was caught in a small bowl for the next stage of the process.

3. The resulting juice was poured on to the high end of a wooden trough a few feet long, set at a shallow angle lined with the "eternal fleece". The purpose of this is to filter the particles of Soma plant from the Soma juice. When dried Amanita muscaria is re-hydrated, in three days or less it displays its Immortality as it "calls forth the out spun thread" and grows mycelium that greatly resembles Sheep Wool and that this Soma created "wool" is the "eternal fleece" used to filter the Soma juice; thus the meaning of the Rig Veda Title Pavamana "self purifying". It must be remembered that not only is the mushroom "immortal" but also that every drop of the Soma juice is capable of coming back to life in three days and creating its own out spun threads, so any new wooden or terracotta vessel used to hold the Soma juice will be alive with woolly mycelium in a few days.

4. The now purified juice fell into a large wooden vat sitting at the end of the filtering trough, that was also growing the eternal fleece from previous use, into this vat a cooled previously cooked mixture of barley, water, milk, and honey was added to the small amount of Soma juice in the vat. (This is one of three recipes I decoded from the Rig Veda; the Eternal fleece loves its food, "Soma grows great with food") Note; it is unclear if the now cooled, strained, cooked barley water brew was also poured on the filtering trough or simply poured into the wooden vat.

5. After a certain time had passed during which specific Hymns were sung, the Soma was dipped out of the large vat using wooden ladles coated with the eternal fleece, into wooden or terracotta pitchers also growing the eternal fleece. The Soma was then poured into the individual wooden or terracotta cups of the Soma ceremony participants. Now, if the cup had been used to drink Soma previously it too, would be lined with the eternal fleece.

6. Each contact of the Soma juice with the eternal fleece living in the different vessels used in the process would greatly increase the strength of the Soma drink. The resulting Soma in a cup is orders of magnitude stronger than the undiluted original juice pressed from the re-hydrated Amanita muscaria mushrooms.

7. Not only is the self purified Soma far stronger than the original dried mushroom juice, it has different qualities compared to the original juice which seems some what toxic to many people producing nausea, stomach upset, sweating. The Soma drink self purified with its own eternal fleece produces a smooth experience generating almost no negative physical symptoms and a higher quality spiritual experience.

8. It is the magical process of the Soma ceremony that creates something unattainable directly from Nature. The Soma ceremony is a glorious transmutation process in which Natures gift of the Amanita muscaria mushroom is multiplied, strengthened, and self purified. The presence of the Living Vessels growing the Eternal Fleece are very important factors in the original Soma ceremony, which all previous researchers into the Soma Question have missed entirely.

There is still debate in the scientific community, as to whether the Eternal fleece is a special form of the mycelium of Amanita muscaria that outwardly resembles a simpler fungus. Or; if it is a simple fungus such as a "Mucor" species that is intimately associated only with Amanita muscaria, perhaps Amanita pantherina, and a few other closely related species. As far as the Soma Question is concerned it doesn't make any difference what modern science finally says the eternal fleece is. The only important point is that the ancient Sages and Seers who composed the Rig Veda obviously knew the "Eternal fleece" and used it as an integral and very important part of the whole Soma ceremony. However; it must be pointed out that these same Seers and Sages believed that the eternal fleece was indeed a form of Amanita muscaria, thus their multitude of references to Soma as "Immortal." Now, as one of the few modern people who have tasted the products created with this Eternal fleece, and tasted the dried Eternal fleece itself, I have to completely agree with this extremely ancient belief. The properly dried Amanita muscaria mushrooms have a distinctive pleasant smell and taste, nothing else in the world smells and tastes like the dried A muscaria mushroom, except the dried Eternal fleece, which is very aromatic. When you compare the smell, taste, physical and mental effects, shared by the dried A muscaria mushroom and the dried fleece generated from the same mushroom any reasonable person would have to believe Amanita muscaria is “Immortal”.

In conclusion Amanita muscaria is the original Vedic Soma and the differences between the dried mushrooms re-hydrated and then juiced and the Vedic Soma are due to a modern misconception of the process of the Soma ceremony and until now our complete ignorance of the importance of the Eternal Fleece and the Living vessels in the "self purification" of Soma. That the original Vedic Soma could not be any other "plant" is also proven by the facts that Soma is "Immortal" that it "calls forth the out spun thread" and generates the "Eternal Fleece" from “living drops”, all things that dried Amanita muscaria mushrooms do with ease when re-hydrated, and which all the other "plant" candidates proposed as the original Vedic Soma can not do at all.

OfflinecollinZzZz
have moicy!
 User Gallery

Loc: midwaist
    #14536120 - 05/30/11 01:45 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sunset_mission said:
16-20 dried grams of what exactly? psilocybin and amanita together? what were the ratios?

16-20 of just amanita for that particular report.

--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: collinZzZz]
    #14536127 - 05/30/11 01:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

collinZzZz said:
Quote:

sunset_mission said:

16-20 of just amanita for that particular report.

You'd do well to read everything I posted if you are into Amanitas ^

User Gallery

#14536201 - 05/30/11 02:04 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Reason for deletion: U

User Gallery

Re: Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. *DELETED* [Re: HigherConsciousnes]
    #14540332 - 05/31/11 11:47 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Reason for deletion: U

OfflineShroom_i
Gatherer
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Zone Six (6)
    #14540484 - 05/31/11 12:38 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'll be watching.

:datass:

--------------------
Prisoner#1 said:
[quote]destructo_low said:
Prisoner's posts by percentage.

Smart and witty - 9.9999922409044%

Kind and caring - 0.0000077590956%
[/quote]

worthy of a facepalm - 90%[/quote]

User Gallery

Re: Amanita muscaria and psilocybin mushrooms. *DELETED* [Re: Shroom_i]
    #14540497 - 05/31/11 12:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14546334 - 06/01/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

TRY TO DESCRIIIIIIBE

Offlinelsdank268
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia, Pa
    #14546568 - 06/01/11 04:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:yuno: y u no give trip report??

--------------------

User Gallery

#14546603 - 06/01/11 04:12 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Reason for deletion: P

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds