Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
Me and My ex
    #1453132 - 04/12/03 07:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Its been about a week since i broke up with my gf of 1 year and a half aka mushgirl. She moved in with me after 6 months of going out. Shes 18 im 19 and have my own place out in the country. Over months and months she because more and more obsessive crazy about me. Saying that i can not look at a girl if shes hot or talk to them. She accused me of cheating on EVERYONE with her guys or girls. She wouldnt let me watch a girl in a bikini or bathing suit on tv, let me jerk off, hang out with my friends with her being there, add girls to my buddy list, and she had to have all of my passwords. I basically let her do whatever she wanted. But i didnt give her my password recently and she did her daily flipping out hitting me full blast fist balled left right holding me back so i cant get out of my room the beating haha went on for a while but i moved when she went after me and she fell from her shoes and chipped her tooth as she was picking up her tooth i took off running out the door to my grandfathers house 50 foot away. i called my friend and i left her. Packed her stuff the next day i changed the locks that day, got my cell phone back i payed for her. Since my license has been suspended and she totalled my car ( she also was coming home at 130 230 at night the last week before we broke up saiyng she was at her dads. I have not loved her for about half a year but been with her so shed take me back and forth to work in the car i payed for but was in my name i paid approximately 1000 in payments all insurance gas spending money for her but its in her name so she says i cant have it. SHOULD I NOT LET HER IN MY HOUSE BUT TRY TO USE HER TO GET ME BACK AND FORTH TO WORK? Or should i do this schedule i worked out in working i work 2 16 hour shifts and 1 8 hour and stay near where i work at a friends those days and he drives me back home. She also smashed many mushrooms and stole them as she left out the door the time i ran out. At the least i could get a few laughs out of this story haha

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Me and My ex [Re: PooGrower]
    #1453769 - 04/12/03 11:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

im sorry man, thats one psycho bitch. i dont know what to tell you about getting a ride, if shes that crazy she might try and kill you or screw you over somehow. iii dont know man, if i were you i would do the buddy option. you work a lot of hours.

--------------------
What?

OfflineKurrupt
Trippin' Out
Re: Me and My ex [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1454405 - 04/13/03 10:21 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Take the bus, take a taxi, just stay the fuck away from her she sounds psycho she might pull some shit like driving her car off a bridge while you int it... be careful whichever was you choose...

-Kurrupt

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Me and My ex [Re: Kurrupt]
    #1456407 - 04/14/03 07:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Man I don't know that it would be worth the emotional turmoil for a lift. I know its hard to let go, and when someone is controlling funnily its harder to let go than when they're consistently nice.
I have been in situations like you are in before and have given the person a chance and each time the person never changed and I thanked the gods and goddesses when they were out of my life because I was so much happier.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: Me and My ex [Re: enotake2]
    #1456888 - 04/14/03 01:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you have to give her time away....

break off, be civil to her when you see her, but asking her for rides would send a signal to her that you want to see her

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Offlinejorneyer
Stranger

Re: Me and My ex [Re: Captain Jack]
    #1456937 - 04/14/03 01:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well, my ex was always going off about how I was going to cheat on her... then guess who slept with the heroin junkie next door?
The guilty party seems to do that; it's called projection I think. Not that I can claim that this applies in your case...
Sorry dude, but the best thing is to just break it off clean. Can you ride a bike to work? It may seem far but it can be kind of fun once you get into it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being