Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePANICNOT
making progess
    #1452965 - 04/12/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

a friend of mine told me he heard this dude talking about the jars that he was monitoring...he said that there were 12 half pint jars innoculated 6 days ago and about 10 of them were showing significant signs of healthy growth....he also said that there were 12 whole pint jars innoculated 6 days ago and most of them were showing good signs of growth...however, some of the whole pint jars did not look as white as the half pint jars...he said it almost looked as if there was more water or that the white was smashed up against the jars and kind of "wet"....it appeared not as dense as the smaller jars...has anyone had this experience or know if it means anything important....

thanks...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
Re: making progess [Re: PANICNOT]
    #1452980 - 04/12/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

so they aren't as "stringy"? more like fuzz growing.

It happens, and probably means that "weaker" spores germinated in this jar. Don't worry.

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

OfflinePANICNOT
Re: making progess [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1453031 - 04/12/03 04:07 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the weird thing about it is that this guy was saying that the "less white" jars are starting to get more white....it appears that all the jars are not evolving exactly the same way even though the same substrate was used and they were innoculated almost at the same time....thanks for the responses...

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: making progess [Re: PANICNOT]
    #1453048 - 04/12/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

good question
I know a gnome that has some jars and the white it pressed against the jar hard as if it is trying to blow up the jar from the inside , is this normal

some of the sides look "fluffy" and some lookks squished against the glass hard
is this ok?

--------------------

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
Re: making progess [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1453479 - 04/12/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Each spore has different genetics, so when you innoculate with a spore syringe each jar will have different "people" growing.  That's why.  It's ok as long as it doesn't turn colors :wink:

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck