Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJordo
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: USA
Morning Glory Seeds
    #1451478 - 04/11/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

A FOAF was wondering about the best way to ingest morning glory seeds. He has some (Pearly Gates) from WMart and isn't sure if it is better to grind and ingest the seeds or to do an extraction. If somebody knows the best way to ingest these seeds or has instructions on how to do an extraction, he would be very pleased. Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: Jordo]
    #1452306 - 04/12/03 11:47 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

First off, the strain of Morning Glory you want to consume is Heavenly Blue. Pearly Gates will work though. And they are not illeagle to consume. They hold no drug schedule in US law. Take 4 packets, dump them out into a bowl, soak them for a few minutes in water, then rinse. Buy some friut and vegetable cleaner from your local grocery store... some thing like Environne works well. Rinse and wash the seeds several times... something to the order of 10 times is very tedious but it would remove all the chemical from the seed shell. Dump the seeds onto some paper towel and dab the seeds with another paper towel until the seeds are completly dry. You might have to air the the seeds for 30 minutes to ensure they are completly dry.

After the seeds are dry, grind them up into a fine powder using a coffee grider. You can buy a cheap coffee grinder from Wal-mart for like 10 bucks. Once grinded up into a find powder you can mix the powder up into a variety of things. Pudding, yogert, chocolate shake, orange juice, or whatever else you think will work for you.

I assure you that you will get high, and I assure you that you will get mild to severe neausea. 30 minutes after ingestion you'll feel extremely bloated. You'll continue to get more bloated until you either puke or the feeling passes. With me it was 50/50. Half the time I consumed the seeds I puked, half the time I didn't. After the neausea passes you should enjoy yourself. LSD-like effects but to a lesser extent.

Be safe and I hope you have fun.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineBigJohnson
Whoa! You guysneed to lightenup!

Loc: The Yard
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: djd586]
    #1452325 - 04/12/03 11:55 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Errowid has a lot of good info on MG seeds, but if you are expecting an LSD like trip you'll be dissapointed. Its mostly body high; tooth clenching mind-fuckery.

--------------------
Should the US relegalize drugs?

http://www.lp.org/issues/relegalize.html

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale