Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? * 1
    #14511883 - 05/25/11 10:52 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

We're animals.  Stupid, useless animals who destroy everything we touch.  And ugly ones, too.  Seriously, we're totally naked, except for the tops of our heads and our crotches (which we're overly proud of).  And what's this bullshit about how great we think we are? Seriously, what makes us better than any other animal? We are nothing but another animal, with a further "evolved" intelligence (or even possibly not)...one that is incredibly inept at allowing us to deceive ourselves.

It's time we start living like animals again.  Who gives a fuck if we die early?  We don't have any sort of "soul" or anything that some other animal doesn't have, that's all bullshit...hell, we probably aren't even reincarnated or anything.  It's all horse shit we invent to make ourselves feel better.  So fuck all this medicine and bullshit, I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather die an early natural death than a shitty prolonged one.

We are a social animal.  It's time we return to our animal instincts.  Return to the Earth, and return to eachother.  Learn once again to love eachother simply for being fellow humans, and learn to love the rest of the animals and even plants simply for being fellow organisms.  We're all in this together...it's time to move back in together, it's time to live like all the first civilizations did.  Children, parents, grandparents...they need to stick together, and not only that but they need to be a genuine part of the community around them.  Early native americans (like 5000BC-ish) had it perfect...take what we need from the land, give back at least as much as we take, and never forget our animal nature and always stick together.

This is the future, guys...people have been building up 2012 with all kinds of bullshit for so long, and we've been acting like we're some higher elevated being for so long...how the hell did we let it get this far?  When everyone is still here after 2012, they'll realize that all our energy has been spent getting ready for the end of the world for so long, that we might as well end the world and rebuild a new one.  We are living in a truly monumental time...this is the new world, and every single one of us is responsible for making it.  Return to our basics as much as possible, eliminate harmful technologies and return to the Earth, hang on to eachother for dear life, and never let go.  Just nobody fucking kill anyone and we can live in peace and we can live as we need to...humans aren't bad animals, we're just stupid.  It's time to start using what we've evolved to for good rather than destruction...make the world you want to see. BE the world you want to see.

Peace and love will set us free.

Edited by tokinman21 (05/25/11 11:00 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: tokinman21]
    #14511914 - 05/25/11 10:56 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yeah, and another thing.  Why do we assume animals can't communicate?  For all we know they have all kinds of levels of verbally or (if possible) psychically based communication that we can't interpret.  Dogs could be fluent in English already for all we know, thinking "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.  WE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU, YOU IDIOT!!!"  Mammals could all be laughing at us...we might have buildings, but if they all crumbled and we took off our clothes we'd be dead...they have fur that can keep them warm or cold depending on what they need.  Fish can breathe without air.  Hell, plants don't even need to eat to get their nutrients!  Birds are flying around in the sky, safe from almost all harm.  It goes on and on...without our "intelligence" at building/creating things to keep us alive, and if our natural resources left us, we would all be fucked.  The joke's on us guys, and I personally find it fucking hilarious.  Seriously, we need to grow up and realize that we are no more important than anything else.

Edited by tokinman21 (05/25/11 10:57 PM)

Offlinepescadorabioso
Hedonistic Misanthropy
Male

Loc: Fl
    #14511954 - 05/25/11 11:02 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Well put, sir.:cheers:

--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #14511971 - 05/25/11 11:06 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

:uhno:

its about the species advancing and staying alive.

if we return to nature well just grunt at each other and keep eating plants

--------------------
★★

OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

Loc: Why not?
Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: the human abstract]
    #14511978 - 05/25/11 11:08 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

alls good

Offlinekegan
Existentialist
Male

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #14512054 - 05/25/11 11:20 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I've been thinking similarly to this for as far back as i can remember. I've recently been trying mushrooms, 3 times so far, and I feel like lower doses, such as 1.5-2 grams give me a great body high and help me to think more clearly into things like this and on a deeper level. what we really are, where we come from, what the future may have in store, where society is fucking up... but the lack of a soul and/or anything after death isn't a depressing thought for me. It's a big part of my problem solving though now. I never think about WWJD but more so, WWBBFME ahaha or "What Would Be Best For My Existence". I get really frustrated when i think about how dominant people believe they are and how little respect we have for the rest of the planet and the rest of the creatures. I also get frustrated with 'time' and 'money'. Both are man made, both are huuuge causes of stress. I could sit here typing all day and actually think out something longer and better, but basically, yeahhh, real talk ahah you know the truth. Stay smart! :grin:

OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: kegan]
    #14512082 - 05/25/11 11:22 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kegan said:
I've been thinking similarly to this for as far back as i can remember. I've recently been trying mushrooms, 3 times so far, and I feel like lower doses, such as 1.5-2 grams give me a great body high and help me to think more clearly into things like this and on a deeper level. what we really are, where we come from, what the future may have in store, where society is fucking up... but the lack of a soul and/or anything after death isn't a depressing thought for me. It's a big part of my problem solving though now. I never think about WWJD but more so, WWBBFME ahaha or "What Would Be Best For My Existence". I get really frustrated when i think about how dominant people believe they are and how little respect we have for the rest of the planet and the rest of the creatures. I also get frustrated with 'time' and 'money'. Both are man made, both are huuuge causes of stress. I could sit here typing all day and actually think out something longer and better, but basically, yeahhh, real talk ahah you know the truth. Stay smart! :grin:

You remind me of Derrick Jensen

InvisibleJohnnyConverse
Stranger

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: kegan] * 1
    #14512090 - 05/25/11 11:24 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

we do

animals don't ever, ever consume less than they can, they don't endorse mercy or philosophy or art. They just fuck and eat.

so we do.

live like them, that is.

That's the entire problem.

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: the human abstract]
    #14512100 - 05/25/11 11:26 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

the human abstract said:
:uhno:

its about the species advancing and staying alive.

if we return to nature well just grunt at each other and keep eating plants

Well of course there's nothing wrong with advancement, that's our specialty.  But our advancement needs to be better directed, and more towards improving the environment around us rather than destroying it.  More focused towards healing in natural ways rather than artificial ones.  I think the most important thing is that we just need do be focused more on love, and think less of ourselves and focus our efforts more now on improving life around us and our communication with eachother.

OfflineJoolz
Male

#14512123 - 05/25/11 11:31 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

The problem is not who we think we are, the problem with our world and society is who is leading it.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: Joolz]
    #14512199 - 05/25/11 11:47 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I dont know if a Utopia could exist. I mean, I think if one was in established order it would look amazing. Maybe if we weren't as materialistic, but at this point I think the our race is on a cliff. I see mass populations of humans dieing within a few years. Its just a hunch. Maybe if most of us are wiped off in some 2012 type event then the chance to regrow and do it all differently will appear. But still the earth, as sad as her suffering is. There's parts of the world, humans will never pollute, be able to deforest, or go to and wipe off  other species off the face of the planet.

Mass extinction has happened many times before. It will happen to us eventually and everything rebalances. Realize this and live knowing, things will unfold out how they are meant to be, with or without us changing or trying to make up for our natural injustices. Just do your part to keep your conscious clean by recycling or what ever. I quit zoology because I felt immense anxiety and tremendous sadness to see so many animal species I worked with declining pass the point of being saved. A trip showed me that was pretty silly. The moment is all that matters, and everything else is neither within the power of our hands nor is it our responsibility.

--------------------

Edited by AbstraKt_I_Am (05/25/11 11:48 PM)

Offlinekegan
Existentialist
Male

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: Greenvalley]
    #14512241 - 05/25/11 11:53 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I've never heard of him, but I just googled him, he seems really interesting! I'm going to have to read up on him hahah thanks i think! :tongue2:

OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: kegan]
    #14512267 - 05/25/11 11:57 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kegan said:
I've never heard of him, but I just googled him, he seems really interesting! I'm going to have to read up on him hahah thanks i think! :tongue2:

You and the OP remind me of him
enjoy
#

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

#14512322 - 05/26/11 12:07 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Greenvalley said:
Quote:

kegan said:

enjoy

haha that's hilarious, I have a similar hair style and recently decided to write a book :P

Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #14512332 - 05/26/11 12:10 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

lol

the world is not coming to an end.  mass extinction happened bc we were technologically bashful and believed too much in our priests/kings

we have just began to scrape science, its been less than 200 years since the light bulb.  200 years is like 6 generations of kids.  that is half a cunt hair according to time.

the population is not out of control.  the mass production scheme is.

everyone in the world could live within the state of texas with enough space.

we need to stop our focus on the impending doom of 2012 bogus bull shit bc what going to happen if it doesnt happen?  shit what if it does happen is even better of a question.

200,000 people die a day.  200,000 worlds end everyday in my view

--------------------
★★

Offlinethe locked shroom
Stranger
    #14512343 - 05/26/11 12:12 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Here's the thing. You say all this stuff about simplifying and returning to the earth, and all this Luddite bullshit that happens to be really in style right now. But you're tying this on a computer, on the internet. Your clothes are most likely made by machines. You probably own a cell phone, and an ipod. You probably drive a car, or at least take public transportation.

The idea of "living off the land" seems really romantic and fun to you, but it would quickly lose its appeal if you actually did it. And I don't mean camping, where you return home to your technological womb after a week or two.

You mentioned the native americans, another group whose lifestyle is always romanticized. But you're ignoring several facts. They were incredibly warlike. Bad luck could mean starvation for them. Breaking a leg wouldn't mean being couchridden for a few months, it would probably mean losing the leg if not dying from gangrene. The average life expectancy was in the 30s. If you were born with a disability, chances are you wouldn't be cared for by the state, you would be left to die. The Inuits are famous for doing this, with their old.

But you know what? Don't trust me on this stuff, though I'm pretty positive I'm right. Do it. Seriously, no one is stopping you. (I'm assuming you're 18 here, which you're supposed to be.) Leave tonight. Leave the computer you're currently reading this from, and start walking to the countryside. Remember, you're not allowed to drive there, because that's using the fruits of our horrible industrial society. If you want to be really xXhArDcOreXx, you could even ditch your clothes, though then you might get arrested before you even get there. If you go deep enough into the forest of the southern U.S., you could live your whole life without seeing anyone else.

But you won't. You like this life too much, despite all your bitching. However, I suspect you like complaining because it makes you feel slightly superior and wise.

Also, as mentioned above, animals are incredibly selfish and don't really have much of a concept of mercy.

OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

#14512351 - 05/26/11 12:13 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

tokinman21 said:
Quote:

Greenvalley said:
Quote:

kegan said:

enjoy

haha that's hilarious, I have a similar hair style and recently decided to write a book :P

crazy

Offlinegabbaganchi
version 4.3
Male

Loc: Great Plains Flag
    #14512546 - 05/26/11 12:46 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

the natural tendency in nature is to take every opportunity. the problem is technology exponentially increases our ability to notice/brutally pillage more and more opportunities. we just need a different growth model... but really we're fucked. too many people will never believe they're animals. i wish i could have seen this planet before 50%+ of the forests were wiped out :sad:

--------------------
:sanpedro: :peyote: :tripmolecule:

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: gabbaganchi]
    #14512675 - 05/26/11 01:07 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

sucks that STDS exist or maybe we could all be animals out in the woods fucking.

but the world dont work like that

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflineAjm
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Honestly, what the fuck do we think we are? [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #14512723 - 05/26/11 01:15 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
Realize this and live knowing, things will unfold out how they are meant to be, with or without us changing or trying to make up for our natural injustices.

Yea everything seems pre-programmed. Even me typing that everything seems programmed, has probably been programmed already, and also just what I said, and also what I just said and on into infinity. It's like what is the ultimate purpose of life and then what's the purpose of that and then what is the purpose of that purpose. Just keeps going on. As far as humanity, I think we're  :flipthebird:ed. There will probably be some severe chaos worldwide within the next few years. What I don't understand is that it seems that we, humanity, can do anything we want whenever we fucking want. Just need a little compassion and understanding. We can fucking make a whole new paradigm of the world, which would be structured corresponding to the best interests of people, which I think one is Freedom, but if something is already programmed then how can you be Free? I have no fucking clue.  :justdontknow:

--------------------
" Life is just a ride " --Bill Hicks

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience