Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
What to do?
    #1450631 - 04/11/03 08:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Here's the deal. Today I found out that a really good friend that I used to work with died yesterday and the funeral is tomorrow morning. Keeping in mind I'm about 6 hours away and I have a job interview tomorrow morning and a class to teach, plus a lack of funds. I had been planning to go see this friend soon and recently sent her a care package cause shes been on my mind a lot.
I call my best girlfriend who is in the same town as my friend who just passed away to let her know what happened cause we all used to work together and were all pretty close. My good friend proceeds to tell me that she is really depressed cause all of the people that she has lost in the past died around this time of year and this is the 1st time shes had to be sober to deal with it.(Keeping in mind my girlfriend is livin in a halfway house by order of the court or she would be in prison) She was busted for smuggling X into the states b4 we met. Anyway her court date is coming up this next Tuesday in Texas which is extremely far away from where we live and she really wants to see Debian and I b4 she goes to sentencing because I might not see her 4 a very long time. I just don't know what to do. She is the only real friend I have ever had stick by my side no matter what and I really want to be there for her. I just need some reinforcement , its a really messed up situation to be in. Any suggestions? :confused: 

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being