Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Gadhafi, Zionist Puppet? [Re: communeart]
    #14484535 - 05/20/11 01:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

communeart said:
There are negociations between israel bengazi for a futur military base close to algeria in lybia.

Link or your blowing smoke out your ass.  Again
Quote:

In exchange, israel will put pressure on NATO for more attacks on Gaddafi's forces.

Israel put pressure on NATO?  :rofl2:  And for what?  To ramp up attacks or stop them?  Why would Israel give two shits about which scumbag group leads Libya? 

In a related matter Obama's kinetic action in Libya is about to pass the Constitutionally (I think) mandated 60 day limit for military action without a specific Congressional authorization.  The United Sates needs to cease participating in that farce. 
Quote:

Note that anti-semitism is strong in the region, so i would argue that both side accuse each other of being on the side of israel. politics is wicked.

:facepalm:Politics aren't wicked.  People are.  That's why we have politics.  To somewhat constrain human wickedness.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecommuneart
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Gadhafi, Zionist Puppet? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #14484786 - 05/20/11 02:43 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

are you jewish or do you feel the need to suck israel's dick all the time because of your neo-con belief? If i source it, you will claim that it is a shitty website. Your a predictable fucking robot. israelis would understand what i said, however, american neo-cons just don't.

http://www.algerie360.com/algerie/une-base-militaire-israelienne-pres-des-frontieres-algeriennes/

and don't bitch about the language barrier, use a translator or learn it. just like i have to cope with your anglo bullshit all day long on the internet.

Israel proposed to aid Lybia repress it's population by paying mercenaries. You have no idea what is israel's foreign policy yet you act as if you knew it.

Israel cares because Lybia is a revolutionary state, Israel cares because everything around israel is their business, they are the imperialist of the region, their foreign policy is exactly that ,it breaks the regions against them in different part just like they did with lebanon. I respect that foreign policy, simply because it makes sense for them, their policy is that of respect of peaceful revolutions, a similar position that most liberals and the western world share.

If the rebels in lybia can use guns to free their country, why can't i use guns to free my own country? universal suffrage? since when are rich and powerful people scared of universal suffrage. they know very well that the people vote what they are told to vote.

The orange pro-ndp wave in quebec is a proof of this, the media strongly encouraged voting for the canadian social-democrats and so we have around 90 representative in quebec for them instead of the nationalist bloc quebecois. The media controls society far too much in the western world.
Quote:

:facepalm:Politics aren't wicked.  People are.  That's why we have politics.  To somewhat constrain human wickedness.

why the fucking facepalm.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#14484919 - 05/20/11 03:13 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

communeart said:
are you jewish or do you feel the need to suck israel's dick all the time because of your neo-con belief? If i source it, you will claim that it is a shitty website. Your a predictable fucking robot. israelis would understand what i said, however, american neo-cons just don't.

I am not Jewish.  I have immense admiration for Israel and Israelis constantly fighting against a horde of murderous ignorant retards, vastly outnumbered and prevailing through incredible competence.  Given the contrast between the two sides, one that just wants to be left alone and the other that wants to rule the world, including me, there is really noting to choose.
Quote:

http://www.algerie360.com/algerie/une-base-militaire-israelienne-pres-des-frontieres-algeriennes/

and don't bitch about the language barrier, use a translator or learn it. just like i have to cope with your anglo bullshit all day long on the internet.

Fuck off.  This just so happens to be an English language website and your only link is to some Algerian nutcase?  I looked up the website:
http://www.sitetrail.com/algerie360.com
LOL
Quote:

Israel proposed to aid Lybia repress it's population by paying mercenaries. You have no idea what is israel's foreign policy yet you act as if you knew it.

I asked you for two things.  A link to support your contention that Israel and Benghazi were negotiating something and a rationale for why they would give a shit which of the two groups of monsters prevails.
Quote:

Israel cares because Lybia is a revolutionary state, Israel cares because everything around israel is their business, they are the imperialist of the region, their foreign policy is exactly that ,it breaks the regions against them in different part just like they did with lebanon. I respect that foreign policy, simply because it makes sense for them, their policy is that of respect of peaceful revolutions, a similar position that most liberals and the western world share.

Maps can be your friend.  Libya isn't anywhere near Israel.  Lebanon is directly on their border and a puppet state of Iran, also very close and dedicated to their destruction.  Israel is hardly imperialist and there is no peaceful revolution going on in Libya. 
Quote:

If the rebels in lybia can use guns to free their country, why can't i use guns to free my own country? universal suffrage? since when are rich and powerful people scared of universal suffrage. they know very well that the people vote what they are told to vote.

Bullshit.  Elections ebb and flow, even in your country.  Your side lost the election.  You want to take arms to impose your will contra to that of the expressed will of the people?  Be prepared to die.
Quote:

The orange pro-ndp wave in quebec is a proof of this, the media strongly encouraged voting for the canadian social-democrats and so we have around 90 representative in quebec for them instead of the nationalist bloc quebecois. The media controls society far too much in the western world.

The media doesn't control anything except what they write.  Continuously calling people who disagree with your view of how things should be run manipulated fools is obnoxious, arrogant and, dare I say it, Imperialist.  Naughty boy.
Quote:

Quote:

why the fucking facepalm.

Because it is obvious.  A concept cannot have human attributes.  Only people can be wicked.

--------------------

Offlinecommuneart
 User Gallery

#14485572 - 05/20/11 05:28 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Zappaisgod said:I am not Jewish.  I have immense admiration for Israel and Israelis constantly fighting against a horde of murderous ignorant retards, vastly outnumbered and prevailing through incredible competence.

When it comes to the money and the equipment, i think israel was always stronger than the opponents. the other side used terror bombing recently as it had no means other than foreign armies. which no longer want to attack israel. the conflict is now strictly between palestinians and jews.  the real start of this war is that both side used very dirty tricks and words( by that i meant defiant attitude toward the opponents ) at every occasion, with each attack activating the wrath of the opponents, look up the lavon affaire http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/lavon.html israel actively spied on many countries . and i don't think it is antisemitic to point this part

Jews have used emotional rackeering to allow them to spy on different nato countries, israel was supported by stalin until they decided to be on the side of the united states.
Quote:

For Israel, sources of information were drying up in Egypt after the War of Independence of 1948. Perhaps more than half of Egypt's approximately 80,000 Jews had left for Israel by mid-1950. Egyptian Muslims were more openly hostile and distrustful of those Jews who remained, which led many Jews to sever any connection they had with Israel. Israel thus needed sources of information. More than that, by the early 1950's Egyptian nationalist agitation against the British presence in Egypt and especially in the Suez Canal Zone was intensifying. Britain was speaking openly about leaving Egypt as she had from Palestine a few years before, in 1948. British troops in the Canal Zone were living in similar conditions to those in Palestine by the end of the Mandate - behind barbed wire in protected zones.

The Israelis, meanwhile, did not want the British to leave. The British presence guaranteed a buffer of sorts to an attempted Egyptian invasion of Israel. With the British gone, there would be nothing to stand between Egypt and Israel but the vast wastelands of the Sinai.

Thus the Israelis approached a number of native Egyptian Jews, who recruited others, usually from among their own social circle. These Egyptian Jews were ready to spy against Egypt because they never regarded themselves, nor did others regard them, as Egyptians. They attended Jewish schools, their social contacts were limited almost exclusively to Jews, and most of them did not even hold Egyptian citizenship.

Quote:

Given the contrast between the two sides, one that just wants to be left alone and the other that wants to rule the world, including me, there is really noting to choose.

if we put the united states of america on the side of israel, there is really no difference, there is about the same number of people vouching fanatically for a side. one has vastly more money though. the problem is that israel's old crime are very hard to forgive when you are already poor and you want your house back in israel.

Offlinecommuneart
 User Gallery

#14488115 - 05/21/11 02:34 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fuck off.  This just so happens to be an English language website and your only link is to some Algerian nutcase?  I looked up the website:

This is a man from algeria worrying about a military israeli base close to algeria, whats so wrong with it, america does the same around the world and israel is keen on copying america just like the opposite.

Quote:

I asked you for two things.  A link to support your contention that Israel and Benghazi were negotiating something and a rationale for why they would give a shit which of the two groups of monsters prevails.

control over the middle east is the rational, i gave you a link. i was not being in favor or against the title of the topic, i was in fact, under the opinion that israel is undergoing active neutrality, which effectively means destroying state around it by using interventionism in either the side of the tribal leaders which support benghazi (those of the east anyway) or supporting gaddafi when the conflict originated , just like alot of nato members like france who did not have any problem dealing with lybia before this civil war broke out.
Quote:

Maps can be your friend.  Libya isn't anywhere near Israel.  Lebanon is directly on their border and a puppet state of Iran, also very close and dedicated to their destruction.  Israel is hardly imperialist and there is no peaceful revolution going on in Libya. 

like i said up there, i only believe israel tries to find which side will win so that it can have positive relation with the winner. is that a reason to consider israel wicked? i think so.
Quote:

Quote:

The media doesn't control anything except what they write.  Continuously calling people who disagree with your view of how things should be run manipulated fools is obnoxious, arrogant and, dare I say it, Imperialist.  Naughty boy.

Bullshit.  Elections ebb and flow, even in your country.  Your side lost the election.  You want to take arms to impose your will contra to that of the expressed will of the people?  Be prepared to die.

Elections are rigged by powerful medias and the rich. you would be a fool to argue against this. If you lived where i live, you would have seen the major medias turn in favor of jack layton and his NDP party. you would see this supposed orange revolution where 90% of mps are NDP even if they have 45% of the vote. just like many other place in canada. the confidence of the possibility in the change of the type of opposition is key to change politics. and that is why it's all bullshit anyway, only lottery democracy gives power to the people, but that's hard to understand for americans since they live under a republic, not a democracy.
Quote:

Because it is obvious.  A concept cannot have human attributes.  Only people can be wicked.

i was thinking of the politicians.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#14489235 - 05/21/11 11:19 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I am still breathlessly awaiting any reputable report that Israel is negotiating anything with anybody in Libya.  And it is most certainly not wicked to try to further your interests.  What is wrong with having positive relations?  Nothing.  Libya also is not in the Middle East.

The French and particularly Bernard Henri-Levy are pretty much 100% responsible for what is going on in Libya.  I have zero reason to believe, as in the case of Egypt, that any of the opposition likely to prevail will be anything other than equally scummy to what has been or is about to be removed.

--------------------

Offlinecommuneart
 User Gallery

#14490171 - 05/21/11 03:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I am still breathlessly awaiting any reputable report that Israel is negotiating anything with anybody in Libya.  And it is most certainly not wicked to try to further your interests.  What is wrong with having positive relations?  Nothing.  Libya also is not in the Middle East.

The French and particularly Bernard Henri-Levy are pretty much 100% responsible for what is going on in Libya.  I have zero reason to believe, as in the case of Egypt, that any of the opposition likely to prevail will be anything other than equally scummy to what has been or is about to be removed.

Mounir Abi sounds reputable to me. I am not criticizing or taking sides when it comes to israel's intervention in lybia, i did not mean to try to prove or disprove the topic. in fact i gave information that goes against it. Israel wants stability in the region, it is normal for them to try to side with the winner. i believe they have done both, supporting gaddafi as well as the rebels, now the problem is that this is a country breaker and might engender something similar to somalia if it goes this way for too long.

there is this other source.http://www.ennaharonline.com/en/news/6564.html i wonder if it is more legitimate. http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=israeli+military+base+lybia&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2a7acf49160c9015 try and look if you can find something there.

France has a very pro-american president from the bush era, war for human right is his thing. he is also 25% jewish and married to a jewess. pro-israeli though not that much as he was critical of israel while in his visits. of course, soft criticism of israel is just another way to be a zionist.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#14490444 - 05/21/11 04:36 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Your link:

Quote:

The document in question has raised many doubts, according to observers, as it is written from left to right. No reaction from the Libyan opposition in Benghazi to confirm or deny these reports.

The pro-Kadhadi distributed the document in order to convince and to mount the general opinion in neighbouring countries against the opposition.

--------------------

Offlinecommuneart
 User Gallery

#14492804 - 05/22/11 05:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Oh... lawl, my bad :P. Like i said, it's politics, each side accuse each other of being on the side of israel. The protocols of the sage of sion is almost a religious book over there.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order