Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post
    #1445992 - 04/10/03 08:49 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I was wondering if anyone has had eatin any cambo's and from what vendor and what the trip was like. Thier has been alot of contraversy about cambo's. From what Roadkill says thier are 3 different strians going around and I wanted to evaluate who has the best cambo's to offer. I know this if it came from Homestead they suck. They are ok if you like your mind to be fucked with and not to many visuals. So if anyone can tell thier expieriance with cambo's and you know the vendor they came from please tell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post [Re: fee]
    #1446921 - 04/10/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Smoothest experiences of any varieties so far. The vendor I purchased spores from is now gone (Peruvian Journey).

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post [Re: Evolving]
    #1447069 - 04/10/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

my friends vendor is gone too. very nice trip (the little guy)

--------------------
Holler!

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post *DELETED* [Re: fee]
    #1447222 - 04/10/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Letto

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineAKcultivator
shit i dont know
Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #1447562 - 04/10/03 05:31 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Im getting cambos and pesa from a fellow member, sporedog is to the rescue of those in need. since all other vendors are running scared, sporedog has steped up to the plate. i can post prices if anyone wants to check them. they are on the way now and ill tell everyone how they go when they come in. this could be the birth of a new vendor out to help those who seek...........or me gettin ripped off by some member. but hes been cool. we will see. but hes very strict on how you use his syringes, microscopy only fools. and hes got special subtrates he mix him self, pre-steralized and all for your leagal pizza toppings. anyways yeh

--------------------
"hmmmmmmmm still thinking"

OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

Loc: Earth
Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post [Re: AKcultivator]
    #1448356 - 04/10/03 10:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

good stuff.. i have a combo print in the mail

Rob

OfflineGoodOlBattonAss
Stranger

Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post [Re: Robbyrob]
    #1448906 - 04/11/03 05:33 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'll let you know in about a week :wink:

--------------------

Offlinemdiesel
Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post [Re: GoodOlBattonAss]
    #1450255 - 04/11/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Cambos are very smooth for me, good visuals and not much of a mindfuck at all. I ate 5 grams of dried cambos and had in incredible time. Incredible. Cambos grow really fast too (fastest growing shrooms, so ive heard)

btw, i chopped up the dried cambos and mixed em all in with ramen noodles. after i finished the bowl and drank the milky green liquid left, witihin 5 minutes i felt the 'anxiety' and then 10 minutes visuals set in.

I had an incredible time.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cambo's anyone that has tried them please post [Re: fee]
    #1450312 - 04/11/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

nice trip report. in the trip i heard about, the tripping person took 6g dried cambos (small strain, from smart botanics) in powder form on an empty tum. he/she felt the anxiety period too, wondered if it was a lot - soon passed: awesome. open eye visuls of blue/red/green lines on the world, ala castaneda, and when i/he/she scrunched up his/her eyes, music was heard and aliens could be seen leaning over us/them, three in the 2-6-10 configuration, really stylised and not unfriendly.

apparently it was superbelicious :grin: maybe i should try em someday :wink: 

--------------------
buh

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale