Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHazeSrains
Stranger

Your Eyes...
    #14479696 - 05/19/11 06:56 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Dose: 5 grams
Weight: 115pds

The sun is going down, i can see it fall behind the trees. Walking to the park, positive thoughts are racing through my head. Mushrooms were on my mind and i was going to pick up 5 grams for myself. My friends D and B went to get food and would be back later. I get to the park and i see the man im looking for. We exchange greetings and walk over to the bathrooms, he asks me first if i have ever done them i told him the highest was 3 grams and was pretty intense but i wanted to find out more about myself and the universe he then told me "prepare to talk a walk with god". i smiled and said hell yea man gave him the money and i was on my way back to the house. positive energy i could feel flowing through my body i was so happy that i could take this trip but what got me even more happier was what i was gonna see, do, etc...

Almost to my friend B's house, a cop puts on his lights behind me down the road. "shit did he see me do that deal, fuck fuck fuck". the cop passed me and continuing down the road. "thank the creator" i thought to myself. i get inside and B and D are chillin in B's room watchin tv. I bring out the bag and start the feast. B and D are watching me joking around on what im gonna see and do, 15 mins in i can feel a 2 gram come up, i was stoked my mind started to wonder on what a 5g trip is gonna be like, we go pout back to smoke some weed and some cigs.

Thats when it all started, i took a GB of some dank held it in as long as i could, it was weird its like i could feel the smoke in my lungs absorb into my lungs, i know weird but thats the best way i can explain it. I opened my eyes and exhaled, it felt fucking amazing, i could then feel, hear everything, it was dark, the light of a a street light was coming through the trees onto my friends B face, the parts that we on his face were glowing so vibrant, its like he had an energy around him. i then light a cig and oh my god the tip of my cig was glowing bright red and i could see the yellow energy around the burning part, but not to get off topic but does anybody else smoke cigarettes while on shrooms, its such a different feeling while sober, i then looked at my phone in my hand i clicked a button and what i saw was amazing, the aurora from my phone was coming up to my eyes in a very slow motion, i watched this for about 5 mins but it felt like hours had gone by. we finally decided to go in, i looked around my friends yard, the grass was like water, flowing all throughout his yard i looked up at the clear sky and what i saw left me breathless. i could see the depths of the starts like which ones were closer than others it was amazing, i sat on the ground meditating while my friend talked on his phone, B then came up behind me and said "Brandon's in his guru stage" i opened my eyes and started laughing, idk how to explain it but thats how i felt, i felt so connected to the universe, everything made sense.

i didnt feel human, i know that doesnt make sense but i just wasnt myself, we went back to B's room and what shocked them was my astonishment. My Eyes, they were black as night with a thin layer of green at the end, i loved them like that, i finally then understood what our eyes mean, Its our souls, when on these mind opening substances, our souls expand it is then i discovered my "true self" the person that is locked away deep in my subconscious that is me  came out. I cant explain it, all thoughts i would have sober were always negative, but this person was positive all the way, i felt my brain "calculating" as my friend B put it, it was insane. Then they wanted me to play black ops to see if i was "superhuman" aha, oh man was i superhuman, i knew where every enemy was on the radar, i could see through walls in the game, where ever i looked was a kill after a kill after a kill, i was on top of the world, then something very strange happened that i never felt b4 on a mushroom trip.

my bodys energy suddenly jolted, i could feel every part of my body, every part i touched was pleasure, it was like my brain came, i was feeling as if my body was having an orgasm but for hours, my friend looked at me and saw my eyes roll in the back of my head, i dropped the controller and fell onto the ground, i was "dead". i layed on the ground looking at the carpet petting it, rubbing it, man did that feel soooooo amazing, my friend started to do "tests" on my body, he hit my leg and asked if i could feel it i replied "i can but im choosing not to" i could feel the pain but it didnt bother me, its like i was telling my brain what to and not feel, i took the word pain and broke it down, thats the best way i can describe it, i got up and turned on the light, what i saw was beautiful, if anyone knows Alex Grey, his artwork is how i saw everything, i could see into my friends body, no skin, just the inner wokings, i could see his heart beat and see the blood flow in his body, breath taking, i couldnt believe i was seeing this. i sat back down on the couch, my friend asked "how close do you feel to god right now" i replied "so close..."

I sat there on my friends couch, they went to bed, i am only 3 hours into my trip, his living room melted away at my eyes, i laid on his couch and looked at my hands i was melting into the couch, i was the couch, his mom got up, i pretended i was asleep, she turned out the light and went back to bed. i wanted the light on but i didnt turn it back on i just layed there, in total darkness, i layed there and as i got deeper into my thoughts i could hear instruments in my ears, it sounded like it was right there with me, i could hear a violin and a piano, playing together, i was crying of how beautiful the sounds were, i didnt know what was going on, i then blacked out from reality, i cant remember what happened, it was like i was asleep but i was conscience at the same time, i knew i was drifting from reality but i cant remember where i went sad face =[, i came to 5 hours later.

i went to the bathroom and saw my eyes werent dilated anymore, it kinda disappointed me because i didnt get to experience the rest of the trip, but it was so worth it, that night was amazing and mysterious, im still contemplating on what the instruments were all about. i went back on the couch and passed out, the next morning i felt so drained, sluggish and lazy was my mood all day.
All in all it was such a powerful trip and i cant believe i unlocked my subconscious and found what was inside. It was an "awake" me, the other side of me.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

Loc: Why not?
Re: Your Eyes... [Re: HazeSrains]
    #14479840 - 05/19/11 07:23 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Posting to read later

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: Your Eyes... [Re: Greenvalley]
    #14480162 - 05/19/11 08:22 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a good trip OP :thumbup:, shame you fell asleep though - I always feel ripped off when that happens.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience