Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Re: Peeing with the door open or closed?............. [Re: Bullfrog1]
    #1451943 - 04/12/03 08:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok, it depends on the type of shit I got.. If it is a quick non greasy dok, and the terd pops out like superman leaping a tall building in a single bound, I can deal with anyone watching me.. but if I have paydough and the shit is like gooey and wount come out in big chunks, I have to get everyone AWAY. I need to think of a way to get it out. Sometimes after I eat a bag of mashmellows or cheese, I get an ab workout when trying to get the dook out.

I remember my dog was in the bathroom watching me shit, he went away after the first sizzle and plops I let out. I found him sitting by the door with watery eyes.

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCultyVader
Dark SporeApprentice

Re: Peeing with the door open or closed?............. [Re: Macey Howard]
    #1453041 - 04/12/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Heres a picture of one playing in the porcelain (sp?) wonderland

Heres my other cat after taking a HUGE rip from her kitty bong

OfflineFina
Banana Spacegirl

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
    #1456398 - 04/14/03 05:06 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I ALWAYS close the door when people are home. If no one's home, I usually leave the door open. My dog is attracted to the sound of running water but he's afraid to go in the bathroom (because that's where he gets bathed) so he might stand at the door and just peer in...
When I'm around my boyfriend, I'm always trying to sneak a peak of him taking a leak for some reason.. I guess girls have a bit of fascination with seeing someone pee standing up... he seems a bit embarassed by me watching him though, although I have seen him and his mates piss off a bridge over a motorway and hit several cars. I don't care if he sees me having a little tinkle but he's not especially interested in seeing it either...
Most guys pee right out in the open when they are out, even when I'm around and on a cold night after a few hours of boozing the smell of alcohol-fueled man-pee on wet grass with steam rising off it can be almost overpowering.
I would never poo in front of someone unless I had to, and I don't want to see anyone else pooing, either. It's certainly one of the least-graceful of all human acts, and the smelliest.

--------------------
"On the last day of your life,
Don't forget to die." -- Silver Jews

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Peeing with the door open or closed?............. [Re: metalchimp]
    #1456423 - 04/14/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I dunno man I normally close the door too to point percy at the porcelain but if Im alone I dont bother
as for laying cables if I dont close the door one of my cats will sit directly infront of me & stare! no matter what I do he'll just sit there inwardly smirking at the fact that I am totally ineffectual & when I finish hell run off....bastard! :mad: 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :grin: holy crap that was funny. 

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: Peeing with the door open or closed?............. [Re: Macey Howard]
    #1456653 - 04/14/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I remember my dog was in the bathroom watching me shit, he went away after the first sizzle and plops I let out. I found him sitting by the door with watery eyes.

LOL!

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Peeing with the door open or closed?............. [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #1456826 - 04/14/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I cant pee or drop a deuce with the door open no matter what it just freaks me out even if theres no one home i have to close the door i dunno i guess im just weird.I have alot of trouble peeing in public toilets too i cant go in a urinal have to go in a stall and even then i takes me some time.Whenever i goto my friends house for some reason his damn cat has to follow me into the bathroom and watch me pee all the time its really annoying hes just sittin in the sink staring at me.It really really freaks me out and i dunno why it just dose and i kno it shouldnt cause its just an animal and it dosent really know any better but it just really really freaks me out almost to the point of being scary.I dunno mabey i should see a psychiatrist or something.Altho if im drunk or on some sort of psychedelic then i could pee with the entire world watching me.

peace,
glimmi

--------------------
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like...ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineOKKuato
Amazon BasinRepresentative

Loc: A small planet in the esc...
    #1468103 - 04/17/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Open. Always Open.

My woman and I always crap and piss in the bathroom while the other is in the shower (of course we shower together almost every day too).

The only time I close the door is when I'm at other people's house or there are people visting that I'm not really good friends with (i.e. a party at the crib).

Peace

--------------------
Everybody knows what is going wrong with the world,
I don't even know what's going on . . . in myself.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom