Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: This is Liberation? [Re: Xlea321]
    #1449415 - 04/11/03 10:49 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

American corporations seem to be doing ok with the biggest welfare program in history.

What, like the airline industry? Only a relative handful of corporations receive help from the government, IF THEY WERE PROPERLY MANAGED THEY WOULDN"T NEED IT. Let them fail like they should if they are badly run.

Quote:

Why not try giving the corporate welfare budget to the rest of us for a change?

So you propose that U.S. taxpayers give out money to slack jaws in Great Britain? Look to your own government to mooch off of.

Oh by the way Alex, in typical form you have changed the topic of the thread in an attempt to further your agenda of hate of the American Government and the American people.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Edited by Evolving (04/11/03 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1449420 - 04/11/03 10:51 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

See, thats where i draw the line.  If theres 10 freeloaders to one decent person its a failed system.  I think handicapped peoples' family should pay for them too, not me.  And im for abortion.

...but anyways... :tongue:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1449453 - 04/11/03 11:12 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Depends whether you believe Bush when he tells you all people on welfare are scum who need exterminating....To hear vermin like Bush call them "scroungers" is really beneath contempt.

Does your hate know no bounds? Will you ever stop making things up or is the truth something which you find an inconvenience towards furthering your agenda? Please provide sources to prove that Bush ever said these things that you alledge.

** Edit ** Full quotes, within context of at least paragraphs, preferably the complete text of any speach or interview. Thank you.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Edited by Evolving (04/11/03 11:15 AM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: This is Liberation? [Re: Evolving]
    #1449650 - 04/11/03 12:17 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

in an attempt to further your agenda of hate of the American Government and the American people.

Please do not try and insinuate that not being a rabid right-winger means you "hate" america. I love America and hate to see it's name being dragged through the mud by the people you worship. If anyone truly hates america it is you.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #1449679 - 04/11/03 12:25 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Alex123 writes:

I love America and hate to see it's name being dragged through the mud by the people you worship.

Your definition of America, however, refers merely to it's forests and canyons and anti-American comedians. By that definition, I could say that I love any country in the world, as all of them have geographical formations that are esthetically pleasing.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1449691 - 04/11/03 12:27 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Please do not try and insinuate that not being a rabid right-winger means you "hate" america.

How did I insinuate that? I was referring to your apparent position, this has nothing to do with right wingers or left wingers.

Quote:

I love America and hate to see it's name being dragged through the mud by the people you worship.

You're making no sense (again). Who is it that I worship?

Quote:

If anyone truly hates america it is you.

How do you come to this non-thought out conclusion? How many times have I blamed America for the world's problems versus the number of times you point to American as the cause of the world's ills? It seems that evertime there is something in the world that is not to your liking that you consider it the fault of America or American based organizations or individuals. If find this a very narrow minded and simplistic view.

--------------------

Edited by Evolving (04/11/03 12:28 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1449706 - 04/11/03 12:32 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

I was referring to your apparent position

Can you find me one post where I state "I hate america"? Link please.

** sorry, I mistakenly hit 'edit' instead of 'reply.' - evolving

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Edited by Evolving (04/11/03 12:41 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: This is Liberation? [Re: Phred]
    #1449712 - 04/11/03 12:35 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Your definition of America, however, refers merely to it's forests and canyons and anti-American comedians

I'm sorry but America is a country. A country usually consists of land, lakes and trees etc.

Give us your definition of "America". Do you mean "the american leadership" when you say "America"? Why is George Bush's opinion anymore "American" than Bill Hicks?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #1449727 - 04/11/03 12:39 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Alex123 writes:

I'm sorry but America is a country. A country usually consists of land, lakes and trees etc.

A country consists of MORE than land, lakes, trees, etc. To you, the ONLY thing good about America is its land, lakes, trees, etc.

Oh, and a dead comedian and a live whackjob (Hicks and Chomsky).

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1449741 - 04/11/03 12:42 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

I was referring to your apparent position

Can you find me one post where I state "I hate america"? Link please.

It's not necessary to explicitly state it. Your position is clear, you blame America for almost all, if not all of the world's ills. You spout lies and insist that they are the truth. Every chance you get, you change a topic or set up a straw man to lay blame at the feet of America or Americans or American based organizations.

Now, why don't you please provide the quotes of the sentiments you attribute to our president., or are you going to insist on dodging again in the hopes that your lies will go unchallenged.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: This is Liberation? [Re: Phred]
    #1449746 - 04/11/03 12:44 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Well, how long do you want this list to be pink? I like pretty much everything about America. Certainly far more things than I can think of that I dislike.

Once again, what is your definition of America?

Oh, and a dead comedian and a live whackjob (Hicks and Chomsky).

Hang on pink, they're both american. Is George Bush more "american" than Chomsky?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1449761 - 04/11/03 12:46 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

It's not necessary to explicitly state it.

Ah....so in other words I've never said it.

Your position is clear

You can make yourself believe anything if you want. Doesn't make it true.

provide the quotes of the sentiments you attribute to our president

It's not necessary to explicitly state it. His position is clear.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1449775 - 04/11/03 12:52 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Alex you stated:
Quote:

Depends whether you believe Bush when he tells you all people on welfare are scum who need exterminating....To hear vermin like Bush call them "scroungers" is really beneath contempt.

This is an example of the kind of mindless hate which you exhibit constantly on these boards. Please retract your lies or provide proof to back up your statements.

--------------------

Edited by Evolving (04/11/03 12:53 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1449789 - 04/11/03 12:56 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Please retract your lies or provide proof to back up your statements.

This coming from a guy who'se spent the last 5 posts lying that "You hate america and it's people"....

Please provide evidence of your lies that I hate america or the american people.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1449790 - 04/11/03 12:56 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

back to the point of the post, do you expect baghdad to become tottally peaceful days after the US begins to occupy it? Of course there's going to be looting. Of course there's going to be some crazy fucks blowing themselves up. Is any of this really unexepected?

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: This is Liberation? [Re: flow]
    #1449797 - 04/11/03 12:58 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Nope, it's not unexpected.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1449812 - 04/11/03 01:02 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Please provide evidence of your lies that I hate america or the american people.

Here's one sample, you stated:
Quote:

Now, please provide proof to back up your statements about one of the American people, George W. Bush, the American president.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1449827 - 04/11/03 01:08 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Whoa, hang on there. How does wanting americans to be treated with dignity, respect and compassion mean I "hate americans"? It's the complete opposite!

Explanation please!

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1449997 - 04/11/03 01:59 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Whoa, hang on there. How does wanting americans to be treated with dignity, respect and compassion mean I "hate americans"? It's the complete opposite!

Explanation please!

Funny, this is what you said:
Quote:

This comes across as a hate filled statement and you have yet to provide any source for your assertion that George W. Bush stated these things.

Source please!

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1450193 - 04/11/03 02:58 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

HOLY FUCK!!! GIVE IT A REST ALREADY....

This is really lame.  I hate reading this petty shit, if you boys want to squabble pm each other, or at least relate it to the thread!...sheesh!... :tongue:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom