Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetheaidenboy
Stranger

Legal Shrooms at local smoke shop.. Qsts:)
    #14470325 - 05/18/11 12:00 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

So around April I went to a smoke shop in Hollywood Ca. They had some mushrooms in a jar. It was a whole ounce for sale. I asked the clerk if you were supposed to eat them, and the jar had a label on it that said "Poisonous do not consume, for scientific use only! "
The clerk had said "What do you think?"
So I assumed you could eat them. I'm not from Hollywood Ca. So when I got back home I started looking around for some mushrooms at my local smoke shops. Just yesterday I found some at this smoke shop called Havana House they had like 5 jars there. I bought one jar(1 ounce) for 39.99. These mushrooms are called "Amanita Muscaria" and the jar only contained caps, no stems. I am kinda new to mushrooms, I've only done it 3 times, only all of the times I ever did, they were "Psilocybe cubensis", not from a shop(Illegal):wink:
Well today I consumed 2 medium caps, at around 9:15 AM.
Around 12:00 PM me and my friends smoked a mixed bowl of bud and a tiny little bit of grounded mushrooms, since the herb intensifies it and these kind of mushrooms are smokable.
The mushrooms we ate hadn't kicked in.
I was high and ended up feeling kinda different.. but that feeling went away in like 20 mins.
The thing is the mushrooms never hit me. it's 8:51 and well.. they never hit me haha.  SO MY QUESTION IS DO THESE SO CALLED LEGAL MUSHROOMS REALLY WORK?

I hope someone can help me out on this, give me some advice.
I would have ate more but just didn't have the time or place.
Thank you.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

Loc: Why not?
Re: Legal Shrooms at local smoke shop.. Qsts:) [Re: theaidenboy]
    #14470346 - 05/18/11 12:03 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

yes they get you high, but you have to eat a lot of them. I wouldnt smoke them.

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Legal Shrooms at local smoke shop.. Qsts:) [Re: Greenvalley]
    #14470371 - 05/18/11 12:08 AM (10 years, 23 hours ago)

Amanitas have a mixed record. A lot of people report them as active, and  lot report otherwise. Most people agree however that they aren't worth the money.

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Invisiblemaug
 User Gallery

Loc: inside you
Re: Legal Shrooms at local smoke shop.. Qsts:) [Re: bholzer]
    #14470591 - 05/18/11 12:41 AM (10 years, 23 hours ago)

You should be able to pick them when they are in season. Or buy them online for $10 an ounce. There's a lot of factors that affect potency. Usually with the store bought amanitas, they don't taste too bad. Kinda like peanuts. The ones I've picked and dried tasted like socks though. re-hydrated and cooked they taste great.

I haven't seen anything profound from them, but I'm still trying. The experience is more like being drunk or on a tranq, and nothing like psilocyben.

--------------------
I think nighttime is dark so you can imagine your fears with less distraction. -Calvin and Hobbes

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience