Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLuc1d
Listener

Help me relationship experts
    #14459735 - 05/15/11 11:00 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

So basic background.....i fell in love a little over a year ago, it didnt work out..blah blah.

I have been with lots of girls since then, and it seems that i will really like them, and then all of a sudden after a couple weeks or so of having a thing, all my attraction to them siddenly dies.

Aby advice?

Does this happen to you ever?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaSSidio Head
Pebble Wrestler
Male

Loc: Highcountry, NC
Re: Help me relationship experts [Re: Luc1d]
    #14459813 - 05/15/11 11:14 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yea man it does happen to me, it usually is around three months and a trigger goes off where their quarks that may have once been cute annoy the shit out of me (it goes downhill from there).  It may just be that they are never really right for you, but you are looking for that same feeling that you had with your ex so you rush into something.  Then you realize that they are not right for you at all and the attraction dies. :shrug:

--------------------

What's from the earth is of the greatest worth.:potleaf: :mushdance:
So before u knock it, try it first and you'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

OfflineLuc1d
Listener

Re: Help me relationship experts [Re: BaSSidio Head]
    #14464139 - 05/16/11 07:33 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yes exactly! Ah it kinda sucks

--------------------

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
    #14465962 - 05/17/11 01:27 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Its hard to just fuck random bitches after you've fallen in love.

I know it blows but its part of growing up

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

OfflineLuc1d
Listener

Re: Help me relationship experts [Re: trekie]
    #14466575 - 05/17/11 06:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

K well here comes the tacky question:is it possible to fall head over heels in love again?

--------------------

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: Help me relationship experts [Re: Luc1d] * 1
    #14466715 - 05/17/11 07:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Easy. Understand that as a person you tend to romantacize parts of peoples personalities to learn grow and experience. When you act on every single little infatuation, they're all bond to end at some point. Learn to spot it when it develops, learn the triggers (the things that attract you to them), accept they posses said traits, learn to like them as friends and learn from them that way or try to make something happen that never will. Your choice.

I am VERY prone to infatuation because I get caught up on the great things about new people I meet. When the realizations that they can be douches and imperfect dawn upon me, I loose interest as partner material. If I don't act on it at all, and expect the feelings to subside, I have a friend with likeable traits and traits I can use to mirror the "dateablility" in other people I meet.

Advice to all men: STOP APPROACHING WOMEN YOU LIKE A LOT AS POTENTIAL PARTNERS ONLY. You are wasting your fucking time!!! You do not need to date every single person you like and feel a strong pull towards. It is possible, and MUCH WISER to pursue only a friendship so proper assessment of compatibility and personality can be made. It drives me crazy how often people try to date people that they won't work out with, they just really, really like them as friends, just because they feel a strong emotion and then hate each other when it blows up. Stop looking at every different-sex encounter as potential dating. Make such calculations in your head and act when the pros vastly outweigh the cons and it looks to your advantage. BE SMART.

Women like me will fucking destroy you, too.

Edited by TTT (05/17/11 07:43 AM)

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

#14469338 - 05/17/11 06:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Luc1d said:
So basic background.....i fell in love a little over a year ago, it didnt work out..blah blah.

I have been with lots of girls since then, and it seems that i will really like them, and then all of a sudden after a couple weeks or so of having a thing, all my attraction to them siddenly dies.

Aby advice?

Does this happen to you ever?

i scanned through some of the replies but to me this is a 100 percent natural way of selecting a mate.

man youll probably have to go through a seemingly ton in order to find whats out there for you.. 1 date or 6 months.

but yes.. love will come again and you will find the one that you dont think you are looking for :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLuc1d
Listener

Re: Help me relationship experts [Re: rackem]
    #14493938 - 05/22/11 12:51 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Im just gonna bump this to see if anyonebelse can help me out..

Plus thanks for the responses so far they are great

--------------------

InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
    #14494700 - 05/22/11 04:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I have the same problem. I think Im just in it for the chase. The flirting and the fishing for a new love. What does the future hold, and who will it be? It could be anyone...when you least expect it. Its all fun and exciting....gives you butterflies in your stomach. The back and forth talking/texting. The flirting and playing a little grab ass. Then once we end up together Im like "eh...this isnt as fun as I thought it would be"

Im beginning to think Im a soul-less man whore.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds