Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescanner
Jedi Master
Shrooms and ADD????
    #1444916 - 04/09/03 10:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hey guys, I have a question for you? I have attention deficit disorder (ADD) and I was wondering if it is possible for shrooms to make it act up. I no longer take medications because of the adverse side effects they had on me. By the way, when you hear someone tell you paxil is not addictive, slap them in the face. I had a terrible time quiting paxil. It turned out to be more addicting to me than when I stopped using coke. Paxil = Evil... So if any of you experienced trippers out there have ADD, please post a report on whether shrooms had beneficial, nuetral, or negative effects on your ADD. Any responses would be great. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: scanner]
    #1445063 - 04/09/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ADD isn't real.

:shocked:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: Viveka]
    #1445503 - 04/10/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I agree. Snot real. I was diagnosed with ADD.. Just PAY ATTENTION, DAMMIT!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (04/10/03 01:07 AM)

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1445770 - 04/10/03 05:16 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It is real. And when you have it you cant "just pay attention" because your mind is distracted by every little thing that happens around you.

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #1446179 - 04/10/03 10:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yeah...thats like telling a herion addict...jsut quit using...its not that easy...its like a blockage in my fucking brain and it wont fucking go away and it fucking pissing me the hell off and make me want to punch myself int he face.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: Vulture]
    #1446261 - 04/10/03 11:01 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hahaha Vulture. Not laughing at your disorder, but that was funny. : )

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: chunder]
    #1446276 - 04/10/03 11:05 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

It is real. And when you have it you cant "just pay attention" because your mind is distracted by every little thing that happens around you.

not always the case. some people really do have an attention deficit disorder.. but

i was diagnosed with add, and while sometimes i have problems paying attention, its not that bad. but i was told all my life i was different and i always had an excuse to be lazy. ADD is largely bullshit. there are SOME people who need some help, but most people i've met DIAGNOSED with it, were just half lazy, apathetic, or too smart to bother paying attention in school.

oh yeah. just eat the shrooms.

vulture, just concentrate. forget you have add. forget it exists. focus.

i think telling a child they have a disorder is like a self fulfilling prophecy in a lot of ways.. thats how it was for me. and the fact my mother never made me be responsible

note; i dont blame my laziness on anyone but me

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: ]
    #1446311 - 04/10/03 11:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'm still convinced its bullshit....

"thats like telling a herion addict...jsut quit using...its not that easy"

no shit.... and what else would you do for them? This is all you can do, and heroin addicts CAN QUIT.

I think this comes down to laziness and one's ability to really care about whats going on around them. If they taught people how to focus and learn in school, I don't think we'd have nearly as many people running around with 'add'

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

#1446321 - 04/10/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I think this comes down to laziness and one's ability to really care about whats going on around them. If they taught people how to focus and learn in school, I don't think we'd have nearly as many people running around with 'add'

bingo

then we have the incredible greed of the pharmeceutical industry.

and way too many kids taking way too many pills for shit they could just overcome.

if a doctor tried to diagnose my child with add.. i'd tell the kid to get his ass in gear and get his fucking school work done.

Anonymous

#1446331 - 04/10/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

My GF has never been diagnosed with ADD but it sure does show. She cant watch TV for more than 10 minutes even if she is really interested in it. I do believe she has ADD but I dont tell her this. Any way she eats shrooms and has a great time with only good effects. And she is not lazy at all she goes to college full time and works 32 hours a week. But she cant concentrate worth a shit but she is so fucking smart. But anyway eat the shrooms you will be fine and maybe help you out IMO.

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: Shrooms and ADD???? [Re: scanner]
    #1446418 - 04/10/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i have ADHD, according to the docs that is. i have noticed shrooms have actually helped cure my ADHD. you may know since you have ADD that OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) is common with ADD and i had it. once i started shrooming it literarily vanished. i was suprised to see later on that www.maps.org was actually doing a study on psilocybin curing OCD. crazy shit y0

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate