Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDungeonMaster
Male

Loc: TX, USA Flag
Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act
    #14440157 - 05/12/11 03:19 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

By Vote Hemp
Published: Thursday, May. 12, 2011 - 7:21 am

WASHINGTON, May 12, 2011 -- Senate  Bill  In  Support  of  Industrial  Hemp  Farming  Expected  to  Follow

WASHINGTON, May 12, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- For  the  fourth  time  since  the  federal  government  outlawed  hemp  farming  in  the  United  States  over  50  years  ago,  a  federal  bill  was  introduced  on  May  11,  which  if  passed,  will  remove  restrictions  on  the  cultivation  of  industrial  hemp,  the  non-drug  oilseed  and  fiber  varieties  of  Cannabis.  The  chief  sponsor,  Rep.  Ron  Paul  (R-TX)  circulated  a  "Dear  Colleague"  letter  last  week  seeking  support  for  H.R.  1831,  The  Industrial  Hemp  Farming  Act  of  2011.  H.R.  1831  is  almost  identical  to  H.R.  1866,  which  was  introduced  in  the  111th  Congress  in  2009. 

"We  are  pleased  to  see  the  re-introduction  of  the  Industrial  Hemp  Farming  Act  in  Congress.  Vote  Hemp  is  currently  working  with  a  Democratic  Senator  who  is  preparing  to  introduce  companion  legislation  in  the  Senate  in  support  of  industrial  hemp  farming,"  says  Vote  Hemp  President,  Eric  Steenstra.  "It  is  due  time  for  the  Senate  as  well  as  President  Obama  and  the  Attorney  General  to  prioritize  the  crop's  benefits  to  farmers  and  to  take  action  like  Rep.  Paul  and  the  cosponsors  of  H.R.  1831  have  done.  With  the  U.S.  hemp  industry  valued  at  over  $400  million  in  annual  retail  sales  and  growing,  a  change  in  federal  policy  to  allow  hemp  farming  would  mean  instant  job  creation,  among  many  other  economic  and  environmental  benefits,"  adds  Steenstra. 

U.S.  companies  that  manufacture  or  sell  products  made  with  hemp  include  Dr.  Bronner's  Magic  Soaps,  a  California  company  that  manufactures  the  number-one-selling  natural  soap  in  the  U.S.  as  well  as  best-selling  hemp  food  manufacturers,  such  as  French  Meadow  Bakery,  Living  Harvest,  Manitoba  Harvest,  Nature's  Path,  Nutiva  and  Sequel  Naturals  who  make  their  products  from  hemp  grown  in  Canada.  Sustainable  hemp  seed,  fiber  and  oil  are  also  used  by  major  companies  such  as  Ford  Motors,  Patagonia  and  The  Body  Shop. 

"Public  support  for  industrial  hemp  farming  is  growing  in  leaps  and  bounds  in  the  U.S.,"  explains  Steenstra.  "The  second  annual  Hemp  History  Week,  celebrated  from  May  2-8,  2011  featured  over  550  events  in  all  50  states.  The  campaign  mobilized  the  support  of  tens  of  thousands  of  consumers,  grass-roots  activists  and  many  high-profile  celebrities  from  health  and  wellness  experts  to  TV  and  entertainment  personalities,  professional  athletes  and  renowned  musicians." 

H.R.  1831  was  introduced  by  chief  sponsor  Rep.  Ron  Paul  (R-TX)  with  21  original  cosponsors,  including  Rep.  Baldwin  (D-WI),  Rep.  Blumenauer  (D-OR),  Rep.  Clay  (D-MO),  Rep.  Cohen  (D-TN),  Rep.  DeFazio  (D-OR),  Rep.  Ellison  (D-MN),  Rep.  Farr  (D-CA),  Rep.  Frank  (D-MA),  Rep.  Grijalva  (D-AZ),  Rep.  Hinchey  (D-NY),  Rep.  McClintock  (R-CA),  Rep.  McDermott  (D-WA),  Rep.  Miller  (D-CA),  Rep. Moran  (D-VA),  Rep.  Nadler  (D-NY),  Rep.  Pingree  (D-ME),  Rep.  Polis  (D-CO),  Rep.  Rohrabacher  (R-CA),  Rep.  Schakowsky  (D-IL),  Rep.  Stark  (D-CA)  and  Rep.  Woolsey  (D-CA). 

To  date,  seventeen  states  have  passed  pro-hemp  legislation,  and  six  states  (Maine,  Montana,  North  Dakota,  Oregon,  Vermont  and  West  Virginia)  have  already  authorized  the  licensing  of  farmers  to  grow  the  crop.  However,  despite  state  authorization  to  grow  hemp,  farmers  in  these  states  risk  raids  by  federal  agents,  prison  time  and  land  forfeiture  if  they  plant  the  crop,  due  to  the  failure  of  federal  policy  to  distinguish  oilseed  and  fiber  varieties  of  Cannabis  (i.e.,  industrial  hemp)  from  psychoactive  varieties. 

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/05/12/3621904/rep-ron-paul-introduces-hr-1831.html#ixzz1MA8Wk3q8

More  information  about  industrial  hemp  legislation  and  the  crop's  many  uses  can  be  found  at 

www.VoteHemp.com.

SOURCE Vote Hemp

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Loc: AustinDenverLA
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: DungeonMaster]
    #14440308 - 05/12/11 03:49 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

That crazy republican tryin to legalize all these droogz!!

--------------------

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: LightShedder]
    #14440324 - 05/12/11 03:53 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

hemps great for clothes and the environment:laugh:!

Offline2ball89
Stranger
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: LightShedder]
    #14440334 - 05/12/11 03:55 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

having  hemp in our country would be nice exept for it cross polinateing the good stuff

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: 2ball89]
    #14440344 - 05/12/11 03:58 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

cross pollination wont be a very big issue at all IMO:awesomenod:

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: DungeonMaster]
    #14440375 - 05/12/11 04:08 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

See Ron Paul on ABC early morning, Friday, 7:00 am 5/13/2011

I don't know about you all but I'm tired of the government making all of my choices and taking my freedom. Many say that the economy is at the top of the list for things to be fixed with this country. I say that we will not be free if we stay on the course that we are headed, and without freedom the economy will not matter. The only candidate running for president in 2012 that believes in our privacy and freedom is RON Paul. Please join me in the efforts to gaining our freedoms and civil liberties back by voting for Ron Paul. I know many of you think he's dumb, old and everything else, but if you value your freedom you should vote for RON Paul.  Legalization is near my friends, lets keep up the fight and find a common ground so we don't have to see our brothers and sisters serving life sentences over drugs, which should be a personal choice anyway.
Are you tired of your government making all of your choices, spying on you, incarcerates more people than any other country in the world because we have differences that others don't like?

RON PAUL 2012    Daily Paul

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

Edited by gamer4life (05/12/11 04:19 PM)

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: gamer4life]
    #14440513 - 05/12/11 04:40 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I wish I had millions to give Ron. Probably wouldn't matter much with the KNOWN electronic voting fraud.

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14440538 - 05/12/11 04:45 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineSanteni
Arbitrary
    #14440607 - 05/12/11 05:05 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Ron Paul 2012. Hell yeah!
He's my candidate.
Libertarians all the way.

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: Santeni]
    #14440643 - 05/12/11 05:21 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

IF we used it for fuel, it's more like tens or hundreds of billions probably.  I'd just say "sorry" to all those assed-out foreign oil people.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: sunshine]
    #14440662 - 05/12/11 05:27 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

And they'd say "60 strategically placed a-bombs for your country".

--------------------

Offlinedestructo_low
Oh yeah!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: gamer4life] * 1
    #14440773 - 05/12/11 05:59 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

gamer4life said:
See Ron Paul on ABC early morning, Friday, 7:00 am 5/13/2011

I don't know about you all but I'm tired of the government making all of my choices and taking my freedom. Many say that the economy is at the top of the list for things to be fixed with this country. I say that we will not be free if we stay on the course that we are headed, and without freedom the economy will not matter. The only candidate running for president in 2012 that believes in our privacy and freedom is RON Paul. Please join me in the efforts to gaining our freedoms and civil liberties back by voting for Ron Paul. I know many of you think he's dumb, old and everything else, but if you value your freedom you should vote for RON Paul.  Legalization is near my friends, lets keep up the fight and find a common ground so we don't have to see our brothers and sisters serving life sentences over drugs, which should be a personal choice anyway.
Are you tired of your government making all of your choices, spying on you, incarcerates more people than any other country in the world because we have differences that others don't like?

RON PAUL 2012    Daily Paul

I really don't know if I want to vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Why can't one run for Vice President or something? They are going to make it a tough decision this year.

--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

#14442064 - 05/12/11 10:23 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I know that it's hard to trust the polls, but if they do work right I'll have my vote in there anyway.

I see everyone getting mad when the police use swat teams to raid small marijuana users and for other reasons that are non-emergency. I see people get mad because they are being tracked and their information sold to the markets. I see people get mad when the government makes new laws to invade our privacy using drugs and terrorist as an excuse to make the American people feel safer. I see people upset because no one gives a shit if your going to college and making a great life for yourself and you get busted and then ruin your whole life because your labeled a criminal. I could go on and on, guys the time to end this shit is next year, we have to get out and do a little bit of work to get the word out for Ron Paul if we are to win our civil liberties back. Ron Paul is an nut case but he's the only honest politician that I have ever seen. I have never voted in my life but I will next year, because I see America becoming a police state.

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

Offlinepootie
Stranger
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: destructo_low]
    #14442129 - 05/12/11 10:35 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

This article is yet another example showing that Ron Paul is the only legitimate politician that has a chance of becoming the ruler of the free world in the near future or at the rate of what our elections are becoming, for the rest of our countries existance.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: pootie]
    #14445757 - 05/13/11 04:13 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

"I see everyone getting mad when the police use swat teams to raid small marijuana users and for other reasons that are non-emergency. I see people get mad because they are being tracked and their information sold to the markets. I see people get mad when the government makes new laws to invade our privacy using drugs and terrorist as an excuse to make the American people feel safer. I see people upset because no one gives a shit if your going to college and making a great life for yourself and you get busted and then ruin your whole life because your labeled a criminal. I could go on and on..."

...and then all of a sudden everybody, starry eyed with thrills up their legs, screams, 'VOTE FOR OBAMA..>HE's THE MAN' 

Fuck that.  I agree, Ron Paul is goofy but he is the only legitimate hope.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlinesickofit
*statement*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Local Park Flag
Re: Rep. Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 1831, The Industrial Hemp Farming Act [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14449093 - 05/14/11 03:03 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

lol
they voted for George Washington

--------------------
A Resource on Psi, Science, and Philosophy
The Taboo of Psi
Trade/Want List
Mechanisms and reactions
Is ____ down, or is it just me?
You know, its against the rules to discuss/trade research chemical sources on the board, oh hey look,a "contact user" button, isn't this site the greatest!
Done(In order):
Nicotine, THC, Psilocybin (Cubes,P. Cyans,Pan. Cinctulus), MDMA, LSD, 2C-E, Methampetamine, Lost track of how many JWH's, MDA, Nitrous Oxide, 2C-I, Cocaine, Ketamine, TMA-6, 2C-B, DOC, DXM, 4-MMC, MDAI, MDAT, MDPV, butylone, pentedrone, MXE, 25i, 25c, 25b, hydromorphone, 2 and 4-FA, 2 and 4 FMA, 6-apb, DMT

OfflineslagMUFFIN
Spiney ribbed Mooslet

! [Re: sickofit]
    #14450097 - 05/14/11 10:50 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Ron, progressive as FUCK!
Maybe given the chance he will cause "change"
fuck osama, sorry i mean obama

--------------------
enveloping stuff and fucking shitup with perixomes.
I will lysis the shit outta yew!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Hemp

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service