Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
Shame on Australia, the UK & the US!
    #1444497 - 04/09/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't do this - get all politicol and stuff. But shit, I just can't help it...

You think the US are "liberating" the people of Iraq!? Pfffft. That's a laugh. How? By bombing the living shit out of them?Why don't they liberate people that actually want to be liberated? Like Tibet? Zimbabwe? Oh yeah - there's no oil there!

You think they're disarming Iraq? Disamring them of weapons that the US actually sold them? Yeah right. They can't find a single bloody thing in Iraq, yet North Korea are blatantly testing missiles and admit to restarting their nuclear program. Oh yeah - but there's no oil there, either! Strange that there was such urgency to go into Iraq that the UN couldn't even be left to finish their job, but there's no urgency at all with North Korea.

I'm not a clueless, anti-war hippie. World War 2 was necessary, this is not (althought the dropping over nuclear weapons on civilian cities was one of the greatest acts of terror in the history of human kind).

As an Australian, I'm ashamed of our pin-dicked Prime Minister sucking the cock of an conservative, idiotic, bible waving Texan oil tycoon. A man that sends thousands of US men and women into a foreign country as aggressors, even though he himself dodged the Vietnam draft. A man that has been caught drink driving twice and is suspected in an elaborate cocaine cover up.

The Darker side of GEORGE W BUSH

Edited by oO_wombat_Oo (04/09/03 08:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Shame on Australia, the UK & the US! [Re: oO_wombat_Oo]
    #1445100 - 04/09/03 11:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Good point. I'd feel a lot more confident about Bush's aspirations to liberating the oppressed if he went into Africa next rather than Syria. No bombing necessary - just liberating the people from debt repayments and the nightmarish influence of western corporations.

I'm not holding out too much hope.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1445123 - 04/09/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I love recycled arguments. Things aren't going well in one thread? Lets just start another and see if it goes better. Look out I bet pinky is coming.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Shame on Australia, the UK & the US! [Re: z@z.com]
    #1445145 - 04/09/03 11:19 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

This one was started first. And the other one is going very well. Kicking arse, I believe.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1445171 - 04/09/03 11:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ignore me. I can't read timestamps apparently. And I have been awake for 48 hours.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1445241 - 04/09/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

>>>the other one is going very well. Kicking arse, I believe. <<<

Thanks for the update Mr. al-Sahaf.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Shame on Australia, the UK & the US! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1445288 - 04/09/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #1445330 - 04/09/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

My arguments are on the table for you to refute. If you don't think it's "kicking arse", then how about adding your opinion? Tell me where I'm wrong. Afraid I'll effortlessly blast the shit out of it?
I've got a lot of silly responses, but nothing that's even remotely intellectual or thought provoking.

But thanks for your contribution nonetheless.

Edited by Rono (04/10/03 03:40 PM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1445386 - 04/10/03 12:13 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Like "Whoaaa!".

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #1445401 - 04/10/03 12:16 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, you're right. I need to ease up a bit. I shouldn't have even started, not like it's going to change anything. :wink:

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1445407 - 04/10/03 12:16 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Just remember BH, empty vessels make the loudest noises.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Shame on Australia, the UK & the US! [Re: Evolving]
    #1445421 - 04/10/03 12:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Bombs and missles are really loud.

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1447200 - 04/10/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Despite americas grand claims....i just dont buy it with bush innitiating this kind of maneuver, while simotaneously stripping civil rights while eyes are on far shores...

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1447255 - 04/10/03 03:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Why don't they liberate people that actually want to be liberated? Like Tibet? Zimbabwe? Oh yeah - there's no oil there!

Oil? was there oil in Bosnia? What are the other countries waiting for? If it's a just cause why don't countries like France, Germany, China and Russia get there as soon as possible?

Quote:

yet North Korea are blatantly testing missiles and admit to restarting their nuclear program.

see above.

Quote:

(althought the dropping over nuclear weapons on civilian cities was one of the greatest acts of terror in the history of human kind

Saving Tens of Thousands of American troops, remember we were attacked. Just thought you should know.

Quote:

As an Australian, I'm ashamed of our pin-dicked Prime Minister sucking the cock of an conservative, idiotic, bible waving Texan oil tycoon. A man that sends thousands of US men and women into a foreign country as aggressors, even though he himself dodged the Vietnam draft. A man that has been caught drink driving twice and is suspected in an elaborate cocaine cover up.

So that basically sums it up. The only reason you have your undies in a bunch is because of your HATE towards Bush. The truth always comes out.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Shame on Australia, the UK & the US! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1447262 - 04/10/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

YOu're blinded by your LOVE of america... :tongue: :wink:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Shame on Australia, the UK & the US! [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1447277 - 04/10/03 03:50 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

tell me where? If you can see it through your HATRED of America.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1447285 - 04/10/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

wow, you're post is filled with moronic statements, let me pick it apart for you.
Quote:

You think the US are "liberating" the people of Iraq!?

damn you're right saddam is a great guy, his people love him!
Quote:

By bombing the living shit out of them?

our tagets are all military, and we go to great lengths to assure the lowest civilian casualties possible.
Quote:

Why don't they liberate people that actually want to be liberated?

are you claiming the iraqi people aren't happy that saddam is gone? i bet those reporters in baghdad were just witnessing a huge demonstration of the newest form of US propaganda. Dancing Iraqis!!
Quote:

Like Tibet? Zimbabwe? Oh yeah - there's no oil there!

why do you insist on basing your view on the retarded claim that this is all about oil. We liberate a country and then are immediately blamed for not freeing the entire world. What is wrong with benefitting from freeing iraq?
Quote:

They can't find a single bloody thing in Iraq, yet North Korea are blatantly testing missiles and admit to restarting their nuclear program.

i agree, disarming was just an excuse (even though i'm still pretty damn sure that we will find WMD), so what? does that change the fact that we are freeing the iraqi people? NO. and as you said yourself, "Why don't they liberate people that actually want to be liberated?" most North Koreans actually support their leader, even though they are brainwashed. there's a huge difference between the two countries.
Quote:

I'm not a clueless, anti-war hippie.

sure about that?
Quote:

even though he himself dodged the Vietnam draft.

so, if you were an american man age 18-25 in the US at that time you would have gone to Vietnam willingly? If you are against this war then i doubt it. Vietnam was an extremely bad war, nothing good could have come out of it, i would have dodged the draft too, so i can't blame him for doing so. I'm not saying bush is a good guy, but you trying to use this as a point is laughable.
Quote:

A man that has been caught drink driving twice and is suspected in an elaborate cocaine cover up.

yep, don't trust bush. i don't, but i still support this war. Why? because no matter what bush's motives are, removing saddam is a good thing.

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Shame on Australia, the UK & the US! [Re: Xlea321]
    #1447294 - 04/10/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

just liberating the people from debt repayments and the nightmarish influence of western corporations.

blame the French for the situation in Africa (especially the ivory coast), not the US.
im not saying the US isn't at fault here, just nowhere near as much as many other countries.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1448163 - 04/10/03 09:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Afraid I'll effortlessly blast the shit out of it?

I'm still waiting to see who you'll blast the shit out of....this aught to be funny. :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (04/10/03 09:18 PM)

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1448227 - 04/10/03 09:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not a clueless, anti-war hippie. World War 2 was necessary, this is not (althought the dropping over nuclear weapons on civilian cities was one of the greatest acts of terror in the history of human kind).

It may not have been the best way, but it worked at stopping the war (war ended almost instantly after that). But if you think about it, nukes would have been developed and used sometime by some country! Maybe if we never detonated a nuke while knowing it's power and existance, then another country could have came along and nuked 10 cities before anyone could do anything about it. It would have been done sometime or another.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom