Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
drug test question (urgent)
    #1437425 - 04/07/03 08:10 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Tomorrow i have to go see my p.o. My piss is dirty. If i have a friend piss in some type of container tonight (or tomorrow) then take the piss and put it in a condom and warm it up by keeping it taped to my thigh, will there be any way for them to tell that its old piss/not my piss? should i keep the piss frozen/refrigerated until im ready to use it or does it matter? the place i go to is pretty sophisticated, they test for adulterants, temperature, creatanine (sp?) etc. please answer quickly as i have limited time to decide what to do. thanks in advancefor all replies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #1437972 - 04/07/03 11:33 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Urine taped to your leg in a condom won't reach the temperature you're seeking. It'll reach no more then 90 degrees at best, not to mention leave trace chemicals from the condom in your sample.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #1438024 - 04/07/03 11:53 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: ]
    #1438294 - 04/08/03 03:08 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

www.urinator.com i jus bought this ill be getting it tomarrow.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1438425 - 04/08/03 05:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Most Pee tests involve at least one employer to watch and make sure it is your piss coming out of the space between your legs.

mj

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1438689 - 04/08/03 08:39 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If you are peeing for probation... they will watch you,,

--------------------
http://heffter.org

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: motaman]
    #1438977 - 04/08/03 10:59 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Its for regular jobs, and did u even look at it, i dont think u did, cuz this is the perfect device.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1439009 - 04/08/03 11:10 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tomorrow i have to go see my p.o. My piss is dirty

Quote:

Its for regular jobs, and did u even look at it, i dont think u did, cuz this is the perfect device.

Huh.?

--------------------

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: motaman]
    #1439026 - 04/08/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok.....well it IS for probation, and they DONT watch you. so whoever said that is incorrect. ive been to this place for piss tests (for probation) many times. i know about the handwarmer thing. my only other questions are.........1) is this business with the chemicals from the condom showing up true or false? and 2) i'm a male. will they be able to tell if i use female piss?

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1439048 - 04/08/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

That is good.. but most p.o's make you piss right in their office and watch you. Be glad your dosen't...That idea will work..I have never used condoms.. for fear of them breaking..but I have used like small plastic bottles.Just make sure you have someone piss right before you go in. so that the temperature stays right.. If not..and they keep the water on..run hot water in the cup they give you until it gets close to the right temperature.then put the piss in it..I have used female piss before with no problems. Good luck..

--------------------

Edited by motaman (04/08/03 11:24 AM)

Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
    #1439971 - 04/08/03 04:22 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

As previously stated, you will need a hand warmer to keep your sample at proper temp. Be very grateful that they do not watch you. Mine did and does. One problem with hand warmers that I noticed are that sometimes the sample may become to warm; for a job test my piss came out at 107F and I had to waste a few minutes letting it cool to proper temp range. This was far to suspicious for me and I felt dumb when you could here me piss and three minutes later I come out. I had aquarium tubing and a small plastic bottle with a temp strip (LCD) like the ones in fish tanks, reptile tanks. Reptile ones are better as they go up to 103F and fish may only reach 90-93F. Crazy glue tubing to bottle cap and use duct tape to secure to your body. Shave area unless you like riping hair out. Also for best results open the warmer at least a half hour before your test and start heating the piss as it will take a while to reach proper temp. One last thing is that you can store piss for months on end with no noticable difference. Keep it frozen and remove a day or two ahead of time and leave in the fridge. Always keep it refrigerated until you use it. Older piss will smell more and made me gag more than a couple of times. If he does decide to watch, he will eventually give up after a while of you stalling and holding onto your dick and tell you to put the cup on a shelf or somewhere else. As he walks away hurry and put piss in cup and go after him quickly. More likely than not he will accept it as some people have trouble urinating with others watching. You can buy creatine at GNC if you decide to start chuggin the water instead. Just drink till it hurts and all you can do is piss.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1443351 - 04/09/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Get one of those pouches for water they sell at camping/sports stores. They already have a hose attached usually and are much easier to conceal since they're flat. Also, if the temp is too high just swirl and blow on it to cool it down quickly.

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: ClosetCase]
    #1443772 - 04/09/03 04:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i prefer just drinking 1-2 gallons of water before a test, with like 4 b-complex pills and 2 while i drink (colors the urine)

this methos diluts the amount of thc in ur system that are stored in ur fatty cells. works well.

but i luckly grew VERY tired of getting that stoned feeling, so i can relax as i dont smoke weed anymore.

i also found it VERY easy to turn down drugs. just gotta learn how to control ur body when it has cravings...... this eventually lead me to look for a better mind high (aka shrooms) and i dont use shrooms as drug or very often... maybe 4 times a year. i use shrooms to open my mind.

eityher way, good luck with the drug tests... they can stress u out.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: icewall]
    #1444195 - 04/09/03 07:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I sure hope you piss-test people are not applying for jobs llike helicopter pilot, or even elevator operator for that matter.

Learnig to cheat and lie is not something that you learn from taking psychedelic entheogenic drugs which make most people better than they were before they took them.

Having to lie is another matter.

I find it hard to trust anyone who carries on such. A lie is alie is alie and it perpetuates to more lies.

Being dishonest will never make a good person of someone who feels they have to cheat or lie to get ahead, or a job.

I hope you remember these words ten years form now depending on where you might be in ten years.

Unless they are opiates most psychedelics are not a drug a body craves. It would be a mental craving. and that wshows poor will power when you let the drugs control you in stead of the other way around.

Sorry I went on a rant.

mj

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1444287 - 04/09/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I will not apply for jobs that drug-test anymore. This is not just because I don't want to buy one of those cleaning kits and have to lie to a company; I refuse to apply with drug-intolerant employers simply because I do not want to support and work for people who think that just because a person uses drugs they are automatically not fit for any given mindless bullshit job.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1444305 - 04/09/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If your on probation you really ought to piss clean and get through the process and move on.Attitudes which you are using will guarantee work for P/O's as every time some one gets caught(and if your smoking herb and on U/A you will eventually get caught) it gives them "statistics" to tighten down on folks with.It puts someone in for usually a 30 day dirty piss vacation.If your dirty due to the usual alkaloids then you have a problem if you cannot stay clear of them for the 3-4 days it takes to flush them from your body(this means only on friday,get it?).Get off probation then do what you want until then rather than stress on dirty urine,clean up and stay that way. good luck WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineDiarYofaMadmaN
BeaverAndButtcoat
Re: drug test question (urgent) [Re: whiterasta]
    #1444429 - 04/09/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Why don't you just take a break of smoking/ tripping or whatever drug your taking. Less worries, won't have to lie, and if the po catches you cheating then it's all over for you. It may just be me but if i lie and get away with it, it does come back to haunt me. That's why I'm honest for now on. You never no your po might be cool and may not care that your smoking marijuana.

-peace MadmaN

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom