Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesycoscribble
wanderer
Male

Loc: wisconsin
sporeprint/syringe idea???
    #14431476 - 05/10/11 09:31 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

a fruiting chamber with water in the bottom (to control temperature) will drop trillions of spores into that water. so,,,do you think you could just suck up some a that spore filled water into a sanitary syringe to make a spore syringe?

--------------------
-syco-

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethelivingfreekshow
Fuck You
Male User Gallery

Loc: Prifddinas, Gielinor
Re: sporeprint/syringe idea??? [Re: sycoscribble]
    #14431484 - 05/10/11 09:32 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

A CONTAMINATED ONE.

Offlinesycoscribble
wanderer
Male

Re: sporeprint/syringe idea??? [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #14431496 - 05/10/11 09:36 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

figured that. just thought id ask. thank you.

--------------------
-syco-

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
    #14431499 - 05/10/11 09:37 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

you could germinate on agar successfully..  then make transfers till its clean..

InvisibleSporesAndSpores
 User Gallery

#14431508 - 05/10/11 09:38 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Yeah gross there would be all kinds of nasties swimming around in there. PC some water than make a syringe in a sterile enviroment. I suspect this is one of those highdeas lol.

Offlinemonkey_massacre
noob
Male User Gallery

Loc: indiana
    #14431509 - 05/10/11 09:39 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Yea that seems like it would be way too much in such a big area. Contamination written all over it

--------------------

Offlinechal420
plur
 User Gallery

#14431514 - 05/10/11 09:40 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

yea that water has trillions of bacteria and other organisims in it so if the wter is not clean then the spores wont be either

Offlinemonkey_massacre
noob
Male User Gallery

Re: sporeprint/syringe idea??? [Re: chal420]
    #14431554 - 05/10/11 09:48 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Id stick with the shot glass

--------------------

Offline3n1gm4
3N!9M4T!C
 User Gallery

Loc: The Downside of Up
    #14431587 - 05/10/11 09:55 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

This is if you don't have a flowhood. LMAO @ thelivingfreakshow's sig, when you make a syringe it has to be sterile water, water sitting in the bottom of a tub with mush growing over it is not sterile even if it was sterilized. Best bet would to be take one of the first biggest caps after letting it straighten out and drop a few spores, PC a jar of distilled water with a self healing port for 90 minutes, then take that shroom to a glove box or still air room ousted 10-15 b4 and slice the cap from the stem with a flame sterilized razor knife, place on aluminum foil gills down and fold the foil loosely over the top to keep contams off(don't seal edges yet), wait 12-24 hours, oust again and wait for it to settle, and use a sterile knife or whatever you got to sterilize to flip the cap over and BAM, a print that you can make several spore syringes out of. When you make the syringe I have found it easiest to suck up some sterile water from the jar after it cools, squirt a few drops on one side of the print and use a non sharp instrument to swirl the water on the print and fill the water with spores before sucking it back into the syringe and shaking it. Always flame sterilize the needle after you make the syringe and store the syringe with the needle pointing up with cap on too keep contams from being able to seep in through the liquid filled needle.

Make sure not to oust the glove box, clean the GB by spraying it with vinegar and then spraying with peroxide before wiping it down, use rubber gloves because it will kill the skin on your fingers. Make sure that all fans AC and such are turned off b4 ousting. One good print will make several syringes, the less spores in the syringe the better to an extent, you need enough spores but not too many, making it too thick with spores will just make it have more genetics fighting to colonize the spawn. Hope that helps.:goodluck:

EDIT: If you want to store your prints, let them sit a day or two in the GB after you remove the cap to dry out and then gently fold the edges to seal it off from contams "somewhat".

--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-CalculatorLOL when you zoom in to try to read my sig pics you will get lost in the crystal forrest of ghanni!

Edited by 3n1gm4 (05/10/11 10:00 PM)

Offlinesycoscribble
wanderer
Male

Re: sporeprint/syringe idea??? [Re: monkey_massacre]
    #14431591 - 05/10/11 09:55 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

once again, thank you all. there has never been a syringe made, and only one print (which is most likely no good). there is also no experience in "germination or agar" <- so that comment left me completely lost. sorry. however, there is soon arriving 1st gen Oak Ridge that  must be saved. i will have to do more reading.
thank you again.

--------------------
-syco-

OfflineJeerix
Stranger

Re: sporeprint/syringe idea??? [Re: monkey_massacre]
    #14431627 - 05/10/11 10:02 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

You can however use that spore water to attempt spawning outdoor beds. We get jugs full of dark purple spore water from washing Cyans/Friscos here during the season- I take the liberty of sprinkling some on every mulch pile I see :grin:

Offlinemonkey_massacre
noob
Male User Gallery

Re: sporeprint/syringe idea??? [Re: Jeerix]
    #14431666 - 05/10/11 10:10 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Jeerix said:
You can however use that spore water to attempt spawning outdoor beds. We get jugs full of dark purple spore water from washing Cyans/Friscos here during the season- I take the liberty of sprinkling some on every mulch pile I see :grin:

Great idea :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation