Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!)
    #14427356 - 05/09/11 10:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

To momentarily lift the veil of this human existence we are in, so that we may once again peer beyond the vortex chrysanthemum and re-experience the divinity we have forgotten, to realize and perceive the Chekinah (divine essence/presence) within yourself and in all things, and to awaken the latent godhood within yourself, to strengthen the connection to Source and much more frequently channel the thelema (Divine Will) of your Higher Self; these are the key benefits of undergoing the entheogenic experience, at least in my personal experience.

They are quite the beautiful gift we have left ourselves, no? In this grand game of hide and seek that we (various aspects/masks of the Creator) play with ourselves in our own make-shift playground (the Creation) utilization of entheogens is almost like inputting a cheat code into a video game! I do believe I have jettisoned myself deep into Fourth Density - the synchronicities occur daily, in extreme immensities, thoughts = manifestations is now a very real Law in my reality, and in regards to music I have been channeling at a much higher rate. All thanks, to a wonderful waltz of psychedelic as well as entheogenic experiences I have had throughout my life and to this very day.

For instance: during a smoked DMT on top of 3g Syrian Rue experience (ingestion of rue before blast-off lengthens the experience from 5 minutes to 60 minutes) about a month ago I witnessed yet simultaneously became a galaxy-wide throne, comprised of infinite jewels, fractals, impossible geometric patterns, which expanded miles wide every second, and within every inch of it was embedded a new Universe. What really was the icing on the cake, was that it was clearly communicated to me, among tons of data, that "THIS IS THE 8TH DENSITY", and I had not even been thinking about the Law of One for a week or so before that experience! This lasted for an hour exactly as I was listening to an hour long metaphysical ambient song I created for such an occasion and upon snapping out of the state it was 58:00 on my iPod, and it had been 2:37 into the song when I finished smoking. It took me nearly half an hour of retracing my steps to come to the conclusion thart "holy fuck, that DID just happen!!!!" My recent psilocybin experiences have all aided in my ability to perceive the divinity within all things, be it trees, birds, "other selves", what have you. Utilization of Morning Glory seeds (whose alkaloid is lysergic acid amide) in conjunction with meditation further assists in inducing visionary and divine states.

Entheogenic meditation in the forest has allowed many times for spiritual rebirth/cleansing-type experiences, and approaching this experience with a clear and concise understanding of the Law of One material has allowed for a thorough activation and awakening of my spirit, and I am now aware of the mission I must complete here.

"Let no human knowledge impeach Divine Truths, nor any mists of incredulity prevent your mind from touching Divine Mysteries..." - Deathspell Omega

Urban neo-shamanism FTW :kingtard::prance::levitate::psychsplit:

Namaste :ghandi::aum::brucelee:

Edited by sunset_mission (05/09/11 10:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14427377 - 05/09/11 10:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

spiral OUT, keep GOING

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: chopstick]
    #14427382 - 05/09/11 10:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

spiral OUT, keep GOING

Seen that video before, shit is awesome and always makes me want to get back into Tool for a good week. :kenthumbup:

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14427403 - 05/09/11 10:39 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Aren't tryptamines wonderful? It sounds like you've been getting into some very recently.

I re-read a really good book last week The Children of the Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis by Jon Pineal. Have you read it?

--------------------

Offlinestimpson
a superhero buddha
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny
Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: muistrue]
    #14427434 - 05/09/11 10:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

yo...  put it down on me.

--------------------
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm... ... ...

ok.

Offlinegreenspectral
Gutter Monk
Male

Loc: Chonyid
    #14427444 - 05/09/11 10:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

YES BROTHER

:psychsplit:

--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/greenspectral ;  <---original electrik muziq

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: stimpson]
    #14427464 - 05/09/11 10:56 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Aren't tryptamines wonderful? It sounds like you've been getting into some very recently.

I re-read a really good book last week The Children of the Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis by Jon Pineal. Have you read it?

LSA has been my ally for 4 years and this year has seen the inclusion of psilocybin and DMT (both smoked and Ayahuasca) into my metaphysical arsenal. I will soon be acquiring 5-MeO-DMT and DPT very soon however so I plan to mix DMT, 5-MeO-DMT and DPT together, after acquainting myself with 5-MeO and DPT on their own.

I have never read the book, but I am all too familiar with the whole story of the factions of the Sons of Belial and the Children of the Law of One (see my title under my username? :lol:). I will give this book a read ASAP, thank you. I also have to read a Mastering Astral Projection manual by Robert Bruce which the member Damkina was nice enough to send to me!

Quote:

stimpson said:
yo...  put it down on me.

What is the Law?

The Law is One.

www.lawofone.info

:ghandi::fonz:

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: greenspectral]
    #14427465 - 05/09/11 10:56 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Soon, sunset, very soon I shall be traversing the multi-dimensional landscapes once again, soon the doors will be blasted open...

the time fast approaches

soon i will flip the polarity switch once again and reveal the blind truth

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: chopstick]
    #14427483 - 05/09/11 11:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Great to hear! 2011 is the year when consciousness shall be rapidly accelerated, this is indeed coming to pass. What tryptamines have you utilized? Have any experience with 5-MeO-DMT or DPT and how they differ from DMT?

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#14427500 - 05/09/11 11:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Cool man, I've learned a lot from Robert Bruce and 5-MeO-DMT is my current favorite tryptamine. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: muistrue]
    #14427505 - 05/09/11 11:07 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Cool man, I've learned a lot from Robert Bruce and 5-MeO-DMT is my current favorite tryptamine. :thumbup:

Well soon it will be my favorite. :prance: Have you ever combined it with DMT?

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#14427560 - 05/09/11 11:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

No but I plan on making a changa blend with 20x caapi leaf, DMT, and 5-MeO-DMT. It short circuits my brain even thinking about what that smoke will be like.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

#14427587 - 05/09/11 11:35 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sunset_mission said:
Great to hear! 2011 is the year when consciousness shall be rapidly accelerated, this is indeed coming to pass. What tryptamines have you utilized? Have any experience with 5-MeO-DMT or DPT and how they differ from DMT?

Unfortunately no, from what I have read 5-MeO-DMT is more powerful than N,NDMT, more like Salvia in that your consciousness gets sucked into some strange psychedelic vaccum cleaner, and also only takes around 5-10 mg to establish breakthrough level effects...I would be more careful with that one than DMT...

I haven't tried DPT either, I've heard that it's a lot like DMT but lasts a lot longer, like around 45 minutes-hour...I also know there is a church based around DPT, they use it for religious purposes. They be trippin' bawlz man.

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: chopstick]
    #14428759 - 05/10/11 08:27 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

sunset_mission said:

Unfortunately no, from what I have read 5-MeO-DMT is more powerful than N,NDMT, more like Salvia in that your consciousness gets sucked into some strange psychedelic vaccum cleaner, and also only takes around 5-10 mg to establish breakthrough level effects...I would be more careful with that one than DMT...

I haven't tried DPT either, I've heard that it's a lot like DMT but lasts a lot longer, like around 45 minutes-hour...I also know there is a church based around DPT, they use it for religious purposes. They be trippin' bawlz man.

The Temple of the True Inner Light. HOW THE FUCK THEY MANAGE TO GET AWAY WITH USING DPT AS THEIR SACRAMENT IS BEYOND ME :wtfsonic: (and the DEA is well aware of them too)

Oh wait. It's because they 'claim' to be super hardcore Christians and they consider DPT the Light, i.e. Jesus, so in other words they believe they are smoking the essence of Jesus because you see "the light" on DPT. :lol:

But we all know they just :maximumtrolling:. I could start a church and say I worship every religion and DMT/5-MeO-DMT/DPT are my sacaraments and go "hallelujer" 24/7, if only to ensure that people think I'm just a happy Jesus freak with no psychonautical or shamanistic intentions.

But then we'd all know that I'd just be :trolldance:

I... actually tried to join these guys like a year ago :lolsy:

Just for the DPT :smilingpuppy:

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: muistrue]
    #14428764 - 05/10/11 08:29 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
No but I plan on making a changa blend with 20x caapi leaf, DMT, and 5-MeO-DMT. It short circuits my brain even thinking about what that smoke will be like.

That sounds quite delightful. Hey, when you smoke 5-MeO-DMT is it the same manner as DMT, as in you cannot let the flame directly touch it and need a certain technique? Or can you just smoke it normally?

I fucking hate wasting DMT because some retarded error with my technique. :zomgwtf:

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

#14428974 - 05/10/11 09:21 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

hey man, i've done mushrooms, LSD, DMT, salvia, and several other entheogens. ive never experienced this godhood that you describe. i would like to hear more about the law of one. is this a universal truth that everyone can access? what is thelema? can you define some of these terms?? what does chanelling this thelema do? what is the divine essence of humanity? why have we forgotten it? the latent godhood within ourselves, what does this mean? what will this divine experience actually teach me?

are you simply speaking in metaphor?

ps: id prefer not to simply be linked to a third party to help explain your terms. by the looks of it, you understand this very well, so i doubt you'd have any trouble explaining it.

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: AntiEverything]
    #14429319 - 05/10/11 11:12 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
hey man, i've done mushrooms, LSD, DMT, salvia, and several other entheogens. ive never experienced this godhood that you describe. i would like to hear more about the law of one. is this a universal truth that everyone can access? what is thelema? can you define some of these terms?? what does chanelling this thelema do? what is the divine essence of humanity? why have we forgotten it? the latent godhood within ourselves, what does this mean? what will this divine experience actually teach me?

are you simply speaking in metaphor?

ps: id prefer not to simply be linked to a third party to help explain your terms. by the looks of it, you understand this very well, so i doubt you'd have any trouble explaining it.

The Law of One is indeed a universal truth everyone can access is the foundation of the "enlightenment" many have sought after throughout human history, essentially that All things are One, we are all thoughts within the original thought, we are all masks the Creator wears in order to know itself; the first step is infinity, and the 2nd step is that infinity became aware, this is how all began. I'm not speaking in metaphors, I'm being quite literal.

The Law of One, though it always having existed, was made available to humans through a channeling session in the early 80's by a group of psychics (Carla Ruckert led this group, she having 20 years of experience with the metaphysical): www.lawofone.info. Channeling means to invoke an inside force to sort of use your body as a channel to relay data through. One of the most famous cases of this is Edgar Cayce, although he was moreso able to tap into the universal unconsciousness, i.e. the Akashic Records. With Carla's channeling of the Law of One it was relayed by a "6th density entity" named Ra, (densities refer to the different levels of consciousness we move through, 1-8).

Thelema is a concept that Aleister Crowley touched upon, and that in itself is very long winded but in a nutshell Thelema means "will". When he says "Do what thou Wilt shall be the whole of the Law" he means to follow your divine will. Live harmoniously with the Universe, basically. A person's "Higher Self" is essentially the grand soul which accumulates all the lessons learned, all the experiences, everything your soul has gone through (not just in this life, but in all incarnations of yourself, past and future) so while your normal soul is down here experiencing, it is all being added onto everything your true soul has been through.

I will answer the second parts of your question in about an hour or so, I'm currently in school (i;'m already late for class but I wanted to answer you :lol:) but I will elaborate more momentarily!

Namaste

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

#14429517 - 05/10/11 12:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

how are you not speaking in metaphor?

when you say that we are all "masks" the creator "wears", are you referring to the creator as god ? is the creator oneness?

is the law of one the same thing as god?

is the law of one the same thing as the creator? or is there something pre-oneness that creates and directs being?

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: AntiEverything]
    #14430189 - 05/10/11 02:50 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

what is the divine essence of humanity? why have we forgotten it? the latent godhood within ourselves, what does this mean? what will this divine experience actually teach me?

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
how are you not speaking in metaphor?

when you say that we are all "masks" the creator "wears", are you referring to the creator as god ? is the creator oneness?

is the law of one the same thing as god?

is the law of one the same thing as the creator? or is there something pre-oneness that creates and directs being?

I refrain from using the terminology "god" because that implies a being separate than yourself. I'm trying to explain this as best as possible using human language but to explain such in Third Density (the level of consciousness we are in right now, i.e. self-awareness, a very restricted plane of consciousness as we are fraught with many paradigms and distortions which prevent our minds from coming to terms with this with great difficulty, as in many people see everyone as separate from themselves, and that Nature and the Universe and the Self are not connected) is really a challenge for me.

The Law of One is simply the knowledge that we are all one being, albeit we are each experiencing separate experiences in our own dream of life, it is in this way that we may experience all that is possible in this infintie ocean of possibilities. It's not really saying "oh do this, do that, believe this"; no, just that everything is singular, everything is connected. The "pre-oneness" is infinity, and from this infinity springs forth all possibilities. I don't see anything as separate from myself... for instance your query of this goes both ways, as it is a lesson for me to properly gather and comprehend what I am saying and it is also a way for you to become open to the notion that there are no 'others'. I really appreciate you questioning me, because in a way it is the Universe questioning me to test me, and I exist on the other side of this computer screen to relay this data to you and further allow your mind to touch divine mysteries.

When you recognize your own divine essence, you then realize that you ultimately create your own reality, and thus all things become possible.

You see, the reason we are allowed to experience the human experience is so that we may learn the lessons we need to learn before we are able to continue up the ladder back to the Source. However, most souls which incarnate into this human density spend most of their time being distracted by material things and never attempt to remember. Imagine if you will, that there is a "veil" placed up, the two points of this veil are your "birth", and your "death". However these things do not exist in the conventional sense that once you are "born" you begin existing, and when you "die" you cease existing as your soul is eternal; you are merely within an illusory dream, a dream that, within this veil, it is NECESSARY to "forget" that you sprang forth from and are simultaneously another aspect of this One Infinite Creator. It is necessary to forget so that you may play this "game" and have pure experiences and learn; this is a colossal classroom in a sense, as well as a playground.

It is up to you to make the most of your experience here, and your experience is determined by any number of things: your perspective on things, whatever karmic debt you accumulated in past lives, the experiences your soul has chosen for it/you to experience prior to being here, etc. Of course our experiences are vastly different so please don't take anything I say as "penultimate truth". No, I do not want you to believe my words, UNLESS what I say resonates with your own inner truths. I hate to come off as "preachy" as that is not my intention. I only wish to spread awareness to "other selves" that what they think they are, is not what they are. You aren't just flesh and blood, you are Light.

I seem to be going around in circles but I don't think I'd be able to come close to explaining Infinity and Infinity becoming aware, and it choosing to experience itself within itself. :lol: My knowledge and comprehension of this, though I would like to think of it as vast, is NOWHERE NEAR scratching the surface. I am still also trying to grasp this entire concept, but a good starting point for anybody is just to focus on the notion that all things are one, and to not see 'ratios' or 'fractions' or separations.

I personally suck balls at explaining things so take what I say with a grain of salt, and use the website I plugged above as a study guide to understanding the nature of reality: www.lawofone.info

I don't follow any school of thought... no religions, no philosophy, nothing, though I am very familiar with many, the only truths I believe in are the truths of infinity, and that which I have experienced, and what knowledge springs forth from within me and through my various experiences, be it metaphysical, entheogenic, what have you.

Confusing, yes. But to try to ponder the cosmic nature of existence and eternity is a step in the right direction. :kenthumbup:

Nobody is barred from this knowing, as we all house the Universe within us, while simultaneously being embedded within the Universe.

-sighhuffpant- :huxleyfacepalm: This hurts even my own head to try and organize this information on a whim.

Edited by sunset_mission (05/10/11 02:58 PM)

InvisibleThe Whale

Loc: Flag
    #14430194 - 05/10/11 02:52 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

In total, I've done over 2 grams of DPT. Ask away.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: The Whale]
    #14430205 - 05/10/11 02:56 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Sunset mission have you had salvia unlock dimensional doorways as I have experienced?

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: The Whale]
    #14430223 - 05/10/11 02:59 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Whale said:

How do you smoke DPT? Do you dissolve it onto a plant Changa-style, or do you smoke it similar to DMT in that you cannot let the flame touch it?

To the best of your ability, can you please explain what the DPT experience holds and how it differs from DMT?

How has it benefitted you?

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #14430228 - 05/10/11 03:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Sunset mission have you had salvia unlock dimensional doorways as I have experienced?

For me I have never "broken through" on Salvia. I prefer to use the quidding method to induce very deep states of meditation, in particular one experience I spent chewing on a hefty sized quid for over an hour while coming down from a 8seed HBWR trip and I experienced the simultaneous vast expansion of my consciousness (I felt like a mountain) while also fluctuating between being infinitesimal (I felt like an atom).

I enjoy smoking the dried leaf as it helps induce a meditative, still state that would normally take me 20 minutes to achieve.

InvisibleThe Whale

Divine Posts of Truth [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14430300 - 05/10/11 03:18 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sunset_mission said:
Quote:

The Whale said:

How do you smoke DPT? Do you dissolve it onto a plant Changa-style, or do you smoke it similar to DMT in that you cannot let the flame touch it?

I insufflated DPT, I never smoked it (think Yopo snuffs). This method of delivery was still wildly instantaneous.

Quote:

To the best of your ability, can you please explain what the DPT experience holds and how it differs from DMT?

DPT feels holy. When the curtains on your windows start wrapping around the room, it's because the spirits are speaking to you through them. They are here giving you this experience because it is destined for you to understand something. You're there because you've been invited.

There are no such thing as "visuals." There aren't interesting geometric patterns undulating across your field of vision. Your entire reality is a hallucination. The wallpaper isn't wavering: rather you've now been shown it was never wallpaper to begin with. It was a constituent of your mind than now bends and performs according to the attention and awareness you give to it. It was you to begin with. It's all you.

You can hear children clapping and singing songs in the music you have chosen. You can hear old men whisper in deep tones and tell long stories about living in the desert, in the rain forest, in metropolitan cities. Your story is situated among history and you feel it. You know what else you feel, physically?

That your limbs now have a life of their own. Your whole body is buzzing and vibrating like your muscles have been injected with electricity are trying to detach themselves from the bone. You squirm around in bed, writhing like a serpent and gripping at the covers--you call it dancing, but it's really the only thing you can do to stay alive. You're a little girl who thought she could face the truth and be blessed with beautiful insights. The beautiful insight is that it's bigger than you... oh wait, maybe it's not, maybe it's something else altogether. Maybe you have to go there to see.

Quote:

Life is a blessing and everything is on track.  :aum:

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Divine Posts of Truth [Re: The Whale]
    #14430901 - 05/10/11 05:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Whale said:
Quote:

sunset_mission said:
Quote:

The Whale said:

I insufflated DPT, I never smoked it (think Yopo snuffs). This method of delivery was still wildly instantaneous.

Quote:

DPT feels holy. When the curtains on your windows start wrapping around the room, it's because the spirits are speaking to you through them. They are here giving you this experience because it is destined for you to understand something. You're there because you've been invited.

There are no such thing as "visuals." There aren't interesting geometric patterns undulating across your field of vision. Your entire reality is a hallucination. The wallpaper isn't wavering: rather you've now been shown it was never wallpaper to begin with. It was a constituent of your mind than now bends and performs according to the attention and awareness you give to it. It was you to begin with. It's all you.

You can hear children clapping and singing songs in the music you have chosen. You can hear old men whisper in deep tones and tell long stories about living in the desert, in the rain forest, in metropolitan cities. Your story is situated among history and you feel it. You know what else you feel, physically?

That your limbs now have a life of their own. Your whole body is buzzing and vibrating like your muscles have been injected with electricity are trying to detach themselves from the bone. You squirm around in bed, writhing like a serpent and gripping at the covers--you call it dancing, but it's really the only thing you can do to stay alive. You're a little girl who thought she could face the truth and be blessed with beautiful insights. The beautiful insight is that it's bigger than you... oh wait, maybe it's not, maybe it's something else altogether. Maybe you have to go there to see.

Quote:

Life is a blessing and everything is on track.  :aum:

I now understand WHY DPT would be used as a sacrament by a church; there always seems to be this common theme of it being a "holy" experience moreso than anything else, and needless to say it shall soon join my neo-shamanic arsenal. This experience of yours sounds very intriguing.

Quote:

The wallpaper isn't wavering: rather you've now been shown it was never wallpaper to begin with. It was a constituent of your mind than now bends and performs according to the attention and awareness you give to it. It was you to begin with. It's all you.

Well, duh. :wink: Was that your most profound DPT experience? What is a normal dose of it, I am looking to get 250mg soon.

Invisibleshadowplay
Female User Gallery

#14431102 - 05/10/11 06:05 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

All this talk is really making me want to try some DPT. How does one go about getting ahold of it? I tried looking it up but didn't find an answer. Would I just have to find a dealer with it (which sounds next to impossible), or is there another way(like ordering from overseas)? I'm assuming making it at home is out of the question, but I really can't find any info.

Edited by shadowplay (05/10/11 06:08 PM)

InvisibleThe Whale

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: shadowplay]
    #14431129 - 05/10/11 06:08 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Well, duh. :wink: Was that your most profound DPT experience? What is a normal dose of it, I am looking to get 250mg soon.

75mg - 100mg insufflated would be a great way to do some spring cleaning and dust the mental cobwebs.

Quote:

shadowplay said:
All this talk is really making me want to try some DPT. How does one go about getting ahold of it? I tried looking it up but didn't find an answer. Would I just have to find a dealer with it (which sounds next to impossible), or is there another way?

Like everything else it's acquired through RC vendors, though this one is admittedly more difficult to locate. Any good secret takes awhile to unearth, but it's around.

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: shadowplay]
    #14431135 - 05/10/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shadowplay said:
All this talk is really making me want to try some DPT. How does one go about getting ahold of it? I tried looking it up but didn't find an answer. Would I just have to find a dealer with it (which sounds next to impossible), or is there another way(like ordering from overseas)? I'm assuming making it at home is out of the question, but I really can't find any info.

DPT will find you, my friend...

Soon enough. :smilingpuppy:

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#14431143 - 05/10/11 06:13 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I really love tryptamines, more so than I can express here. I'm thinkin I should ask for DPT next, I've never merged with that one before.

--------------------

InvisibleThe Whale

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: muistrue]
    #14431185 - 05/10/11 06:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

As a word of warning to future explorers, during the first 5-10 minutes you will experience an alarming "alert." If insufflated, your mucous glands will swell and burn, and your lymph nodes will become tight. Don't panic, keep breathing and this blows over. Nausea may be present in the beginning as well. Keep water nearby.

Once the initial "coming on" turns into a peak, you will notice the majority of the physical symptoms have vanished and you are now alive in this incredible trembling energy. There is a high body load, but it's part of the magic, don't let it intimidate you. Finally, read up on some reports at Erowid to get a better idea of the mental landscape.

There is a fun afterglow that feels really goofy, if not a bit haunting. I was sensitive for a few days afterward and maintained a nice "here and now" for awhile.

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14431288 - 05/10/11 06:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

How long does the experience usually last for, insufflated?

InvisibleThe Whale

DPT [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14431948 - 05/10/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sunset_mission said:
How long does the experience usually last for, insufflated?

IME, 4-6 hours. Residual effects linger for awhile, so the baseline is stretched out quite a bit.

--------------------

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: You are a Spirit, unlocked by a Molecule (another sunset_mission entheogen/Source :kingtard: rant!) [Re: sunset_mission] * 2
    #14432704 - 05/10/11 11:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

so when do we drink the k00l-aid

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
    #14432718 - 05/10/11 11:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:

Plus 1

:ilold:

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#14433886 - 05/11/11 08:48 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:

When you bring the MAOI+DMT kewl ayide mix, obviously. :penis:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order