Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
pins caps turning
    #1442281 - 04/09/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the sos tek that my dag is growig quite abit of the pins caps turn blackis color. is that normal or bad. is it from being to dry or being too wet.

Edited by tripin4life (04/09/03 09:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
Re: pins caps turning [Re: tripin4life]
    #1442496 - 04/09/03 10:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

that is a very hard question to answer with the information provided

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #1442533 - 04/09/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Is a tough one to properly answer with out more input .
But may just be too early for your mycelium to produce fully matured mushrooms , and these early risers are aborting , do not fret , you are close and mushies will appear . Try increasing the amount of times you fan , keep RH in check .
Good Luck

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
Re: pins caps turning [Re: tripndicular]
    #1442989 - 04/09/03 12:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

would pic help out? they have allready produced cupel full mush.

Edited by tripin4life (04/09/03 12:49 PM)

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
    #1443121 - 04/09/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #1443167 - 04/09/03 01:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Much better pic , easier to se now .
Have you already harvest flushes from this cake ?
If so , it may be you are getting more and more aborts because the cake is almost exhausted , not enough nutes left to support bigger flushes than you would like to see .
I am no cake maker myself , but did you try dunking between flushes ?

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
Re: pins caps turning [Re: tripndicular]
    #1443193 - 04/09/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

this one. dont rember if i have got a fluss out of this one yet but all of them ben doing this. thes are s.o.s. that are out of the cups.

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
    #1444071 - 04/09/03 06:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

cud it be because he mists with proxcid/ water mix? about 2 cap full and rest plan water

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
    #1444768 - 04/09/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I do lot o cakes and it look to me like this cake kinda sick. You can get contams that don't ruin the whole cake for a long time, you get them that wierd out the fruits - but they don't necessarily ruin them all or shut you down.

<<thes are s.o.s. that are out of the cups>> need to know what that means exactly..

I have a wet bac in one of my tanks that is barely noticeable - but I had one last round that was orange and took out my whole run jar by jar - same deal as you - heads coming off and look decomposed inside....lot of things can do that to them though

I would (do): Clean a big cake saver or something with a cover with lysol, then I move all cakes to it and empty, lysol and redo tank. Even when it's bad, doing this helps keep it beat back and from spreading. Definately don't put any more good cakes in there until you have finished out this run - don't want to run the risk of it getting more.
Also - if you soak between flushes - soak this time in regular tap water; the chlorine won't kill the cake but it may fuck hardily with your contam and knock it bak some for you too. I also use a much stronger peroxide water mix; 1/4 cup in a quart spray bottle.

See - this isn't cake culture quite yet - you're doing good, but you will hit that run that has you dancing and shitting in the same place so hang in there :laugh:
Try to save as many of the good ones as you can, and for safety, I would not eat ANY wet fruits from these cakes at all - dry them all completey - and I don't eat the rotten looking (dark inside, head coming off) ones.
I have thought about using them in tincture figuring the alcohol would sterilise it - but I don't want people thinking I would take a chance just to see at the risk of  someone being sick :blush:

When you have a first flush from a CLEAN CLEAN set of cakes - that is the safest time to eat them wonderful wetties - they have not had time to pick anything up in the atmosphere or from soaking. :laugh: 

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Offlinetripin4life
tripin24/7
Re: pins caps turning [Re: curenado]
    #1446051 - 04/10/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

they are the sea of shroom tek that i took out of the cup. they arnt dark or anything inside, it looks normal but. it jst the cap that turn black then the hole thing serivels up if yo dont pick it after like 3 or 5 days

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies