Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Dehydrator

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAlex22
Stranger
 User Gallery
Will this setup work for drying?
    #14421675 - 05/08/11 10:40 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Just a quick question. Pretty much I want to take a two liter and cut it into three layers. A bottom empty layer for excess moisture. Then the second layer would be the desiccant, laying on aluminum foil (or if there is a better substance I could use please let me know) Id then tape around the two liter to make it air tight on the second layer. Then the top layer again on foil (maybe with a couple small holes in it?) would be the mushrooms. Again taped around the bottle to make it air tight. Then seal the top. (Or leave the top open?)

Would this work? This is my first grow and I really dont want to oven them, seeing as it takes so long on low heat and i dont have a dehydrator.

--------------------
http://gaianmushroommind.webs.com/articles.htm

Trying to start a movement. Here is the first article. Excerpt:

" Imagine if I told you that you could use the alphabet but only from G to V. That sounds ridiculous right? Then why is it okay to live our lives within the parameters others set? There is an entire world of experience that we are being denied."

Read it, let me know what you think, PM me.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBargainBab
Hey Dere Ho Dere
Male User Gallery

Loc: Callisto
Re: Will this setup work for drying? [Re: Alex22]
    #14421697 - 05/08/11 10:44 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Fill the bottom with desiccant and just hang the mushrooms on some foil with holes in it. Just being near the desiccant will dry them out also

--------------------
Oh wow, GOOD Nyborg!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Dehydrator

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation