Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewally_world
Mr. Cook

wood loving psilocybes (for plug spawn?)
    #14421464 - 05/08/11 09:58 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

I'm looking to do an experiment with plug spawn. Plan to inoculate a few logs after colonizing some dowels.

Anyone have any suggestions as far as wood loving psilocybes go?

The preference will be determined by (starting from most desired): 1.) Ease 2.) Yield 3.) potency. Of course, I know it probably won't be too easy.

Or would I be better off making an outdoor wood bed?

Also, any references to previous threads concerning the same topics would be appreciated. I tried a few different search wordings but did not find much.

Thanks.

EDIT: I own GGMM so have a plethora of info on how-to, but am in need of some strain info and am generally curious of previous success.

EDIT EDIT: I also remember stumbling across an old thread a few years ago of an awesome outdoor cube grow that produced some mammoth fruits. All I remember besides the pics are the mention of an outdoor critter eating some of the mycelium. Any old hands recall this thread?

--------------------
^False and fictitious.

Edited by wally_world (05/08/11 10:29 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Loc: Shakashuri Island
Re: wood loving psilocybes (for plug spawn?) [Re: wally_world]
    #14421855 - 05/08/11 11:13 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

wood loving psils are notoriously hard to cultivate ... you are definitely better off with beds ... also depends on where you live ... i lived in n.va though and got an azure patch going that kept the love going for like 3 years and maybe even to this day lol idk as i moved ... azures are voracious colonizers and very contam resistant ... not to mention the best of the best potency-wise ... make a wood bed around a rotting hardwood area and it could go for years ... you ll want to lay some earth and sow some grass seed about it as well ... for some reason that helps ...will still grow without it but much better with it ...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation