Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Loc: Your Imagination
introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend??
    #14392444 - 05/03/11 12:35 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

So, I'm going to be visiting my family, and there's a rave I want to go to, and I want my mom to come along cuz we used to be really close and ever since I moved things have changed..

and I'm just fuckin' weird so I think it would be cool to slip my mom some Molly at the rave so she can have the time of her life.. but at the same time, I'm worried about any adverse effects that could occur, specifically dehydration/hyperthermia on one hand, or hyponatremia on the other..

what if I slip half a pill into her water? is that safe? I really care about my mom and don't ever want anything bad to happen to her. Also, how easy is it to get Molly past airport security? From what I read so far, seems like I could just put them in a vitamin bottle?..

anyways, please share if you've done something like this and what the outcome was. thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Shroomarathoner]
    #14392454 - 05/03/11 12:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

are you fucking stupid?

first of all, dosing people without their consent is a douche move.

second of all, mdma is horribly bitter and there is no way you can "slip it" to anyone in a drink.

--------------------

OfflineW4E2E0D
Ganja Warrior
Male

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Samuel L Jackson] * 1
    #14392472 - 05/03/11 12:41 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Druggig your mother...  :laugh2:

Offlinestepup.stepout
Lurk moar

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Shroomarathoner]
    #14392473 - 05/03/11 12:41 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like your going to be slipping roofies into chicks drinks pretty soon and raping them.

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14392482 - 05/03/11 12:43 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

although i thought this idea is really idiotic, im here to help. listen, if she wants to have a great time, she needs to CHOOSE to take something. If something bad happens it could ruin the relationship you still have with her. also i wouldnt advise sneaking it through security but if i was going to, i would double ziplock baggy it, and sink it in some shampoo or something. thats what i do with my maryjane at airports haha. but ithink it would come up on a scan now:shrug:

--------------------
How to Pass a drug test:D
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14207008

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14392489 - 05/03/11 12:45 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
are you fucking stupid?

first of all, dosing people without their consent is a douche move.

second of all, mdma is horribly bitter and there is no way you can "slip it" to anyone in a drink.

Lol. Every time im high and read your post, I hear Samuel L Jackson's voice narrating your post. Your right though, dosing unsuspecting people's risky, dangerous and a dick move, reserved for things like CIA testing :tongue:

--------------------

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: W4E2E0D]
    #14392526 - 05/03/11 12:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
are you fucking stupid?

Quote:

W4E2E0D said:
Druggig your mother...  :laugh2:

Okay, OP, seriously, take all of our advice and do not drug your mother. Don't be a moron. She's an adult and the creator of your existence and she deserves the right to chose whether or not she wants to eat illegal drugs.
You sound like a future serial killer to me right now for even considering this
I hope you aren't serious

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
    #14392539 - 05/03/11 01:03 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 04:34 AM)

Offlinestranger_danger
psychonaut
Male

Loc: somewhere around here
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Johnny Depp] * 1
    #14392554 - 05/03/11 01:09 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:raveface: i srsly think i peed a little... ill wear a dress and call you son if u slip the right shit in my drink :wave:

OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: stranger_danger]
    #14392638 - 05/03/11 01:42 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

lol, thanks for helping me see clearly guys :laugh: I'm still a little e-tarded from my first roll on 420 day and having trouble making good/sensible decisions. And yes, I am fucking stupid and I should go die in a corner :grin: Thanks for watching out for my mom, lol!

btw, has anyone else experienced a long-ass roll like mine? On 420 day, I tried Mary J for the first time, and I didn't feel anything, so I took 3 more hits from the bong -- still nothing. Then we went to a club and I took the Molly and it came on an hour later.. I noticed the change in my mood and the lights had that awesome glow around them; I started to see trailers from people wearing white shoes, and smoke from cigarettes seemed to balance in the air in a really cool way, you know what I mean?

Anyways, to this day (2 weeks later) I'm STILL :eek: seeing a bit of a glow around lights, especially the car and street lights at night. Also, I'm occasionally having trouble with remembering if I did/said something, and end up doing/saying the same thing over (like brushing my teeth twice or telling the same story again)... has anyone experienced this?

OfflineJoolz
Male

#14392646 - 05/03/11 01:47 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Nope, but it sounds like fun to me.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Joolz]
    #14392658 - 05/03/11 01:52 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving how the lights look! :thumbup: I'm just wondering how long it will stay this way, lol.. and the memory thing might not necessarily be attributed to the molly or the mary j

--------------------
I heard tripping is fun.. so I don't tie my shoes before I go for a run... I'm so special that I'm retarded.

Things I've done: San Pedro Cactus(mescaline), Marijuana(smoked, cannabutter, dabs), MDMA, Mushrooms, LSD, Cocaine(insufflated), Crystal meth(insufflated, smoked), DOx blotter, ketamine(insufflated), DMT(smoked), MDA, Pharms (Adderall, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Fentanyl, Vicodin, Codeine, Wellbutrin, Tramadol, Prozac, Metoprolol, Nebivolol, Lorazepam)

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#14392762 - 05/03/11 02:56 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Put the molly in an airtight bag and then clean the exterior of the bag with a strong scented cleaning agent. This'll throw off any dogs and you can just keep it in your pocket then, provided you don't get searched.

As for dosing your mom, while it's fun to consider how awesome it would be to bring a non-tripper into the world of tripping, you have to realize that some of the ability for you to enjoy to trip/experience comes from the fact that you wanted it in the first place. I've seen someone have an adverse reaction to codeine pills once when they didn't realize how it would affect them... and that's an opiate. MDMA may seem impossible to have a bad time on but believe me, if it catches you by surprise than it can be very unwelcome.

Just ask you mom: take her to the rave then tell her you have some of the purest most wonderful drug on the planet and you would like her to try it just this once for this one night. She'll either say yes and have a blast, or say no. No big deal.

:peace:

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Dawks]
    #14392991 - 05/03/11 05:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

btw, has anyone else experienced a long-ass roll like mine? On 420 day, I tried Mary J for the first time, and I didn't feel anything, so I took 3 more hits from the bong -- still nothing. Then we went to a club and I took the Molly and it came on an hour later.. I noticed the change in my mood and the lights had that awesome glow around them; I started to see trailers from people wearing white shoes, and smoke from cigarettes seemed to balance in the air in a really cool way, you know what I mean?

Anyways, to this day (2 weeks later) I'm STILL :eek: seeing a bit of a glow around lights, especially the car and street lights at night. Also, I'm occasionally having trouble with remembering if I did/said something, and end up doing/saying the same thing over (like brushing my teeth twice or telling the same story again)... has anyone experienced this?

At first I was thinking everyone here had the subject pretty much covered for you, but then I saw the above quote and I began wondering if the substance you had was truly MDMA. There are many MDMA-mimic type drugs (MDPV, MDAI, probably more, I've never done any of them) on the market, that unscrupulous people may be (and most definitely ARE) selling these as the real deal.

Assuming you may not be 100% sure on your substance and its purity, you may want to think twice about even offering it to your mother. (or anyone) If it was real MDMA, I'd say that would be a great bonding experience for you both. If she trusts you to provide what you say it is - and it turns out to be something else, well, you know...anything could happen.

How well do you know your source?

Do you have more experienced friends that can positively ID it for you? Let them test a small bit...

Light and Love,
DW
:gd_icon:

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: dwpineal]
    #14393225 - 05/03/11 07:33 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
Quote:

At first I was thinking everyone here had the subject pretty much covered for you, but then I saw the above quote and I began wondering if the substance you had was truly MDMA. There are many MDMA-mimic type drugs (MDPV, MDAI, probably more, I've never done any of them) on the market, that unscrupulous people may be (and most definitely ARE) selling these as the real deal.

Assuming you may not be 100% sure on your substance and its purity, you may want to think twice about even offering it to your mother. (or anyone) If it was real MDMA, I'd say that would be a great bonding experience for you both. If she trusts you to provide what you say it is - and it turns out to be something else, well, you know...anything could happen.

How well do you know your source?

Do you have more experienced friends that can positively ID it for you? Let them test a small bit...

Light and Love,
DW
:gd_icon:

thats what im sayin.

molly i get isnt in pressed pills.
either clear capsules or some good lookin xtal

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

InvisibleLSDylan
bass music enjoyer
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: k00laid]
    #14393355 - 05/03/11 08:17 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm glad you decided against dosing your mother lol

pillreports.com could be able to help you determine the purity of your stuff.

--------------------
DanceSafe | Voluntaryism

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
    #14393380 - 05/03/11 08:28 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

When I went to South Eugene High School as an exchange student back in the 80's some numbnuts thought it was a really good idea to slip a few drops of liquid LSD into the architecture teacher's coffee. The poor sob panicked and ended up being taken to ER in an ambulance.

Dosing unsuspecting people?

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: dwpineal]
    #14393658 - 05/03/11 09:55 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm at least 95% sure it's Molly because, although I do not know who the original maker/dealer is, the middle guy we got it from is a good friend and extremely responsible, with a big career (which is also why I don't want to ask him for more, cuz I'm scared of him getting caught and ruining his career).

Plus, the friends I rolled with are very experienced and were able to assure me that this was the pure stuff. They told me to remember what it feels like so I can know in the future if what I'm taking is legit.

Also, it is NOT a pressed pill (obviously) it's a capsule with a white powder in it. I sometimes use the words "pill" and "capsule" interchangeably (sorry).

My friends came down from the roll as usual and their perception of light returned to normal the day after; I'm the only one who still sees the 'glow' around the lights.

--------------------
I heard tripping is fun.. so I don't tie my shoes before I go for a run... I'm so special that I'm retarded.

Things I've done: San Pedro Cactus(mescaline), Marijuana(smoked, cannabutter, dabs), MDMA, Mushrooms, LSD, Cocaine(insufflated), Crystal meth(insufflated, smoked), DOx blotter, ketamine(insufflated), DMT(smoked), MDA, Pharms (Adderall, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Fentanyl, Vicodin, Codeine, Wellbutrin, Tramadol, Prozac, Metoprolol, Nebivolol, Lorazepam)

OfflineSanteni
Arbitrary
    #14393682 - 05/03/11 10:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

gawd whatever happened to a nice walk in the park?
Dude dont do that. I would be pissed no matter if someone slipped me mushrooms.

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: German Kahuna]
    #14394345 - 05/03/11 12:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
When I went to South Eugene High School as an exchange student back in the 80's some numbnuts thought it was a really good idea to slip a few drops of liquid LSD into the architecture teacher's coffee. The poor sob panicked and ended up being taken to ER in an ambulance.

Dosing unsuspecting people?

:huxleyfacepalm:

I mean yeah its a funny IDEA but you don't actually do it

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale