Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDAMASTA111
sHRROMER
1ST TRIP
    #1433908 - 04/06/03 05:44 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

YESTERDAY WAS MY FIRST TRIP IT WAS REALLY LATE AT NIGHT. I KEPT TRYING TO FALL ASLLEP CAUSE IT WAS SO SCRY MY FRIENDS WERE GIGGLING ALL OVER ME AND I KEPT WALKING AROUND SAYING I LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY MY FRIENDS THEN STARTEDMORPHING. I WENT TO MY FRIENDS MOM AND SAID WHATS GOING ON. I WAS SO SCARED I THOUGHT I WAS 3 DIFFRENT PEOPLE AND COULDNT TELL WHERE I WAS. WHAT HAPPENBED ?i TYHOUGHT I WAS DEAD AND I GOT ECXPELLED FROM SCHOOL AND MY PARENTS WERE PICKING ME UP CAUSE MY FRIENDS SAID THEY WERE AND I BELIEVED THEM I HOUGHT I HEARD VOICES COMING FROM ALL OVER THE ROOM . I ATE 2 GRAMS DRIED. i WAS SO SCARED AFTER WRAPPING MYSEELF IN A BLANKET I CALMED DOWN STOPED FIGHTING IT AND HAD A GOOD TRIP FOR THE LAST HOUR. WHAT LEVEL WAS I IN. I WAS SCARED THE I COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT LIFE WAS LIKE AND EVERYTHING KEPT GETING WAVY AND COULDNT RECALL WHAT IT WAS LIKE NOT BEING MESSED UP VERY SCARY. AND IT WAS ALL ON MY FIRST TRIP

--------------------
SHRROM GOD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: 1ST TRIP [Re: DAMASTA111]
    #1433970 - 04/06/03 06:29 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

whoa dude, easy on the CAPS. what you experienced is a typical mushroom trip if there is such a thing. All I can say is that each trip will be different, expect the unexpectable.

OfflineMickel
enthusiast
Re: 1ST TRIP [Re: chodamunky]
    #1434013 - 04/06/03 06:46 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

"I was scared that I couldn't remember what life was like"

I'd say that is my biggest fear when tripping

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1434238 - 04/06/03 08:05 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Now that you've experienced what the shroom can offer, next time try letting go!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: 1ST TRIP [Re: Sheepish]
    #1434240 - 04/06/03 08:06 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

yeah, crazy shit, just get a hold of yourself when u trip.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineScumBagMaximum
Recovering CPAddict

Loc: california
Re: 1ST TRIP [Re: downforpot]
    #1434526 - 04/06/03 09:32 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

yeah that happened to me for my first trip, i thought a lot about school for some reason

--------------------
~~SBM~~

Offlineshad0want
Homo periergus
    #1435688 - 04/07/03 09:36 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Sorry to butt in on this thread, but the exact same thing happened to me two nights ago, on my first trip. So....

Quote:

Now that you've experienced what the shroom can offer, next time try letting go!

Add to this downforpot's comment about getting a hold

Letting go, and getting a grip seem kinda contradictory. Or they did at the time... it was reality that was the illusion/hallucination, and if I let go, then I'd for *sure* "never come back." But at the same time, "getting a grip" felt so difficult... next to impossible, as everything was getting sucked into the loop. Companion (and experienced psychonaut) says one can learn to become a better tripper, and on some level, that feels right. Any thoughts? advice?

--------------------
What? Surely, you did not take me seriously?!

OfflineBlaZeD
Stranger
Re: 1ST TRIP [Re: shad0want]
    #1436836 - 04/07/03 04:55 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

my first trip....i thought a beam of light from a flashlight AND a glowstick were my life...my friend saw an albino tiger that nodded at him...my thought took on physical form...my knapsack had one pocket (its actually has 2, i looked at it for 34 mins)...i saw hundreds of dead bodies hanging from trees...and so much other crazy shit.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#1438387 - 04/08/03 04:33 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

if I let go, then I'd for *sure* "never come back

There's your first problem. The odds of never coming back from a trip are VERY slim. It's something you shouldn't worry about, because letting go doesn't mean you'll never come back. When the effects wear off, you will come back, simple as that.
Getting a grip isn't something you can do on a full blown trip - you have to roll with the punches, let it take you where it's going, and don't try and fight the current. Trust me, next time you trip, LET IT ALL GO.... let all your cares, your worries, your fears, yourself just melt away. Don't be afraid of doing it. The core to enjoying my trips is to relax, let whatever happens happen, and live in the NOW. Worry about the coming down part when you're actually coming down, otherwise you'll find yourself panicking and thinking "Oh shit, what if I never come down?"
Remember, it's just a ride, and the ride will end eventually, just enjoy yourself and see what comes out of the experience.

Offlineshad0want
Homo periergus
    #1438634 - 04/08/03 08:04 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

You are right (of course :wink: ).  I guess this was a bit too strong for 1st trip (I had wanted something around the solid level 2 mark and i think this was more along the lines of a solid level 3... and morning glory, K, 5meoDipt etc. just *aren't* sufficient "preparation") and this feeling of a recast reality, and being unable to gain control of my mind was just too powerful.  Add to this a variety of weird sub-stresses and body discomfort, and i guess "badness" was to be expected.  What you say about letting go of worries etc. makes perfect sense-- It would have definitely made all the difference.  It just felt so *hard* to do!

Eh well... there is an art to tripping, it seems, and I need more practice (I'm a relative newbie to the whole psychonautic enterprise to begin with, and it has always seemed that the others -esp. boy- were just SO much better trippers/whathaveyou and they "knew how to do it 'right' "  They probably just know how to go with it better.

Sorry for rambling, and thanks for the advice man! With your permission, 5 shroomies from me :smile:

--------------------

Offlineicewall
journeyman
    #1438681 - 04/08/03 08:36 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

i have read a small amount of posts and am still getting used to this forum but i usually agree with sheepish and i still do.

my first trip was not on ebit scary... except for the part when i couldnt rememebr my friends names that ive known for years and years. but that only lasted 5 minutes.

just relax and let ur body and mind take u to places that uve never been before.... dont question, dont think... just enjoy the "view"

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#1438684 - 04/08/03 08:37 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

You feel learn to relax in time. It's something you get accostumed to the more you've tripped. So good luck and don't give up :smile: Same to the guy who originally made this thread. Just make sure you're in the proper place and letting go is a breeze. 

Offlineshad0want
Homo periergus
Re: 1ST TRIP [Re: icewall]
    #1438709 - 04/08/03 08:47 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

just relax and let ur body and mind take u to places that uve never been before.... dont question, dont think... just enjoy the "view" 

Hehe will try my damndest!  Practice practice practice!  :grin:

Hopefully this makes good sense to DAMASTA111 too :smile:

On another note, THANKS!  eesh... it is so good to be able to talk about this stuff and get opinions.  Makes the world a better place i tell ya! 

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1439068 - 04/08/03 11:30 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Here's one piece of advice: DON'T TRY TO GO TO SLEEP ON MUSHROOMS. You'll just be laying there all night going "damn I'm not asleep yet..... crap why can't I get to sleep? fuck I sure wish I was asleep right now.... argh I need sleep!"

Don't fight it. Like a lost dog, your brain knows the way home after the trip, so just relax and things will fall back into place in ways you'd never imagined. You'll come back feeling like a champion!

Oh by the way: Tell your friends you didn't appreciate them fucking with you when they were talking about your parents coming to get you.... make it a group rule to not mess with anybody while they're tripping..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (04/08/03 11:35 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag