Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: whiterasta] * 2
    #1429966 - 04/04/03 07:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

>the ultimate Non-Youness persisting uncontrolably and unresistably<

Nicely put :smile:

Yes WR the thumbprint is the ultimate test of trust. :grin: If somebody has been printed there family plain and simple. Print's are given to those who are ready and experianced. I learned the importance of this the hard way in Oakland

BTW what was your print? Mine have been White fluff,Needlepoint,silver,amber and one lavender.

Does a day ever pass for you that you don't feel it. I feel it every single day. 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #1429991 - 04/04/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Chinacat you say that you feel high everyday naturally. Does it feel like an LSD high or what?

Yes every day of my life at some point I feel as if i'm dosed. I'm ok with that.
Meditation helps me smooth it out and enjoy it. For the most part i don't even notice it.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: The [Re: chinacat72] * 7
    #1430925 - 04/05/03 07:57 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Mine was a clean white crystaline beauty,not family acid, but guru made. I was an O Chem major with a wild side a mile wide and we met and over time he became much like a spiritual father.He would allow me to assist the "cook" and let me do column and lay up.Then one day in 78 he gave me a eighth oz of crystal and told me to "spread the word" and that he would be back after summer and then we'd talk more.So the summer of 78 I dosed 1000mics + daily all summer and played guru.In late august he came back and took a long look at me asked me if "I had made a lot of money over summer?" I replied "Money?" This was what he wanted to hear and it made him smile and say "Good, see ya tomorrow"
the next day we were going to prep the lab after his absence,clean, dust and such.When I showed up at the trailer he had a funny grin on his face and he said 'I hope you don't have plans." we went in his old lady was there,unusual,and she was holding a small watch glass with the crystal spice in it.She said "honey it is time to grow up". They then told me to stick in my thumb and press.By then I was nervously curious and my hands were sweaty so i pulled my thumb free with a generous coating on it.I looked at it and I swear I could feel it starting then I stuck my thumb in my mouth and let go.The first hr or so I think I was in and out of the world then "I" just dissapeared for eternity.IMO part of me still is there.
I am facing death due to a botched angiogram and I know I will meet with the part of me which rides the eternal winds when my time is over.I know that death is a mere transition,I know this because I died that day in late 78 and arose again reborn.My priorities of life were refocused and I have been working to integrate the new paradigm of being which was created by that day every since.I think if a lesson or enlightenment came from this it is that I consciously participate in my life to a much greater degree.This is not the "easy' way to live in a world of injustice and cruelty.I have been forced to accept the balance of positive and negative w/o imposing my own desire. And I still must struggle mightily to integrate and exist in this society.My freinds old lady said it was time to grow up but she did not say I would outgrow myself.I have absolutly NO regrets although the changes in my mind and thought process have made interfacing with traditional thinking a challenge.I think I must give Sclorch fits with the way my mind takes classic philisophical thought and twists it about.I know that "holy men" have no clue regarding my spirituality.
Like China said every day I know I 'thumbprinted" but the funny thing is no matter how you rewire your brain life still bring the same challenges.I still have to stuggle with the challenges but I believe that I may have somewhat more novel solutions to some things than some others,but all in all I am remarkably Ward Cleaver considering.Any more only the wife,kids,and freinds really get the jist of my bent,and that is just fine with me.
One last thing,I have experienced literal death (heart stopped) and the irresistablity of death and strong psychadelic experience are quite similar.In Death one realizes the ineffable nature of the experience and resisting is futile,much like resisting a thumbprint,it is just NOT possible .
So now there are some of us out there who have customized our thinking but like the early hotrodders we somewhat haphazardly customized our brains.Like some of the early hot rods we may have some areas where we really perform well but drivability has been comprimised.But I have come to know and love all the lil idiosycrisies of my ole jalopy.
Peace,WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: The [Re: whiterasta]
    #1430983 - 04/05/03 08:40 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Great story.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (11/08/05 07:41 PM)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The [Re: whiterasta] * 1
    #1431022 - 04/05/03 09:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Absolutaly fabulous story WR :grin:
Thank you so much for sharing. 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: The [Re: chinacat72] * 2
    #1431044 - 04/05/03 09:37 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hey China? you ever think what an awesome book 'The Print" would make?Stories like ours (there are probably plenty :wink: ),how it has changed our lives and affected those around us.Just a thought:grin: WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The [Re: whiterasta] * 2
    #1431098 - 04/05/03 10:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a damn good read to me. :grin: Your in Oregon right.Hell thats the printers refugee camp of the world.
Lots of folks in those hills and mountains know the feeling of that jolt when crystal touches your skin :wink:

I'll be out there for the Oregon country fair. I know alot of family out there and thats why i come out every year. Its the family reunion :smile:Lot's of people there that have been printed. Now getting them to offer there stories to the public would require some coaxing. I'm sure you probably know alot of people out there also that have been through it.

Your cover could be a white background with a big rainbow colored thumprint on it. I'm sure Learyfan would buy a copy :wink: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: The [Re: chinacat72] * 1
    #1431123 - 04/05/03 10:14 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well hell's bells lets get together this summer I am only over the hill and not far away from Veneta.Let's keep in touch and see if we can't meet up this summer.I been secretly hoping the "dead" would make a cameo this year :wink: any way let's get together and festival a bit this summer eh?I may get vendor space and trade for stories ( I know a whole army of glass blowers :grin:) at the least I''ll be on the recycle crew.Hope we can meet,Knda like long lost cousins eh?WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72] * 1
    #1431156 - 04/05/03 10:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hopefully I'll be able to add a story to this thread someday.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The [Re: whiterasta] * 1
    #1431169 - 04/05/03 10:55 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds great :grin: We probably know some of the same people. Most of my friends from tour are scattered through the Oregon countryside and N California.
It's going to be a good summer :cool:
That would be nice if the Dead would play there since they started it with the Kesey's. Or at least play Autzen stadium in Eugene. I've seen a few shows there and the family vibe is intense.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineyelimS
bohem

Re: The Thumbprint [Re: chinacat72]
    #1431219 - 04/05/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

this was very interresting reading! thanks china, wr and learyfan (for bringing it up)!
I don't think i fully understand the part about families tho... could anyone please explain?

Edited by yelimS (04/05/03 11:31 AM)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The Thumbprint [Re: yelimS] * 3
    #1431270 - 04/05/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Family is used to describe the brotherhood. There's the Dead family, rainbow family and there are familys of the varous types of crystal(exp.fluff family)
usually your part of more than one of these family's if not all of them. It's all family.
The network of the counterculture that started 40+ years ago.

I see your across the seas in Norway :grin: Here in the US we have a rather large
counterculture. It's mostly hiden away in the hill and mountains of the west coast.
We are a tribe or "family". Were the ones that "know" that were all brothers and sisters on this giant ball of rock hurtling through space.

When you travel beyond death to eternity with people you devlop a bond thats as strong as any family.  We are the decendents of the summer of love and the psychedelic explosion of the sixties. We are also decendents of the indians and people of the earth who have occupied this mudball since the stone age.

In the end were all family. Every person and creature that ever lived or will. We all come from the same place and oneday return there. Every particle of energy in the cosmos is connected. It's just most people don't have a clue about this till they die. Those of us that realize these important revalations and try to live in accordance with them are the family. :cool:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
Re: The Thumbprint [Re: chinacat72] * 2
    #1431366 - 04/05/03 12:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Does the family adopt often? :grin:

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
Re: The Thumbprint [Re: Cherk]
    #1436221 - 04/07/03 01:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, how exactly do you become part of a family. Is it simply being in the right place and knowing the right people? Does someone else have to get you in, or do you get yourself in? Obviously, to be part of a family, you would have to contribute to it somehow. What kind of contributions are needed for the family to continue being succesful (sp?)? Tell us more about the system, and how the business portion of the family worked. I'm curious. Then again, I'll understand fully if that's information you simply can't give out. If I get around to it later, I'll make a post about the amazing conversation I had with a guy at an AA meeting (I wasn't attending the meeting), where he told me every intricate detail about his huge cocaine business he used to run.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The Thumbprint [Re: OutkastSlug] * 3
    #1436704 - 04/07/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

SmokerforPeace-just go to shows and gatherings or the right places out west.
If your heart is in the right place you'll be noticed. Though its probably very hard now days because there is no tour anymore.

Outkastslug-Family buisness is completely different then the coke buisness.
The motivation for the coke buisness is money plain and simple. The family is made of people who believe that the work they do is sacred and money is not the motivation for all ,but a few.

As far as the way it's ran is very different than the coke world. For one there is absolute trust in your fellow associates. This is why we have thumbprints. To know that every body is on the level. Coke dealers and other dope dealers start snitching on each other at the first hint of trouble. That doesn't happen with the family and is why the DEA has never had any sucess in getting even close to the top. LSD is seen as sacred and to put your personal freedom before the security of this sacred system of important work would be a sin against all of man. If you don't think this way you don't have any right to carry on this tradition.

As for buisness details, I have been out of that line of work since 96. They constantly change and security is more sophisticated than you could imagine for a bunch of old hippies. I don't think my friends would approve of me giving details out on how this network moves so stealthly.  :cool: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
    #1437372 - 04/07/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Far out tales Chinacat and WR.

I'm looking to head through Oregon in June and should hit up some festivals. Is there a particular festival that i should go to if i'm seeking the right atmosphere of energy?

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The Thumbprint [Re: Mojo_Risin] * 1
    #1437420 - 04/07/03 08:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Don't no about june ,but july 11-13 is the Oregon country fair In Veneta(10 miles west of Eugene). This is the best gathering in the world. It was started 30 years ago as a benefit concert by the Grateful Dead for Ken Kesey's brothers farm.
It is the ultimate family reunion :grin: good music  and the best people on this planet make for a wonderful weekend of good vibes

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1437783 - 04/07/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

How many doses would the average thumbprint have?

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: The Thumbprint [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1438430 - 04/08/03 05:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

"doses" ???
figure maybe at least 10 milligrams and prolly not more than 50 milligrams... and a "solid hippie-era" dose is/was like 300 micrograms... (and the dea says an average dose these days is like 50 mikes...)
can you do the math? :wink: ...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: The Thumbprint [Re: gnrm23]
    #1438970 - 04/08/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

well i got into this thread late as hell. i've read "be here now" and have eaten family fluff. both are highly recommended. :smile: awesome stories!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds