Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: My own Digital Reality [Re: ]
    #1443317 - 04/09/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hopefully

--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: My own Digital Reality [Re: Murex]
    #1443350 - 04/09/03 02:03 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i like your prospect, the rules help and all. but i dont think i would like to be digitized forever, cause if something happens like ^ . you dont want yourself to be trapped in ones and zeros and be like "fuck, im about to crash". and i would rather it be not neural implants or anything like that, maybe when we die our conciousness could be released into "the light". heh i dont know, thats still iffy, i would have to try your machine out first :wink: . :smile: . i think you make a good point as another tool... but i think we as humans need to seperate ourselves first from the dependance on "tools" and such. were going to have to get our hands dirty first, and then give them a damn good rinse!

to alobar -

I realize the fakness of the planet, and have realized it for a very long time. and that is a great reason for why i dont think we should propogate it by turning our fellow beings into sylicone. you see them in holly wood and those big breasted bitches that look like barbie, and those guys named kin with orange skin and who always smile. and like i said this world already gives me enough problems where there are no rules and people go everyday living without responsibility and just fuck everything up. i just dont want to push it over the edge where people no longer live and act, and where they are always "plugged in".

i like seeing the real sky everyday, and breathing the somewhat real air we have left. and seeing the real ocean.

i think its so much more amazing that we can think of all this and have all the capabilities that we do without the need for computers or anything like that. if we had great memory recall and we could "show" people what we wanted we might not have a need for computers at all.

if anyone hasnt read Brave New World i would reccomend it for a greater view on this. Then maybe fahrenheit 451. and then watch the matrix and johnny neumonic.

i do think it would be bad ass if we could record our dreams, then maybe we can really figure out what the hell is wrong with us. but that could as well lead to other bad news.

--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order