Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart
    #14374618 - 04/29/11 08:38 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

CanadaA near deadly double stabbing involving booze, drugs and three women after a Christmas bash at an Edmonton strip club has led to a Grande Prairie woman going to prison.

Tamara Lynn O’Neil, 26, was handed an eight-year penitentiary sentence Friday after pleading guilty in Court of Queen’s Bench to two counts of aggravated assault.

Justice Sterling Sanderman called it a “truly inexplicable” event and took O’Neil to task after noting she had “directed violence at two young innocent women who did not deserve what happened and continue to wonder why.”

Sanderman spoke of the “moving” victim impact statements written by the pair
– one who is in a wheelchair and remains in rehab 16 months after the attacks – and told O’Neil her prison is better than the one they are in.

“You are whole,” said Sanderman to O’Neil. “You should think about that every night as you go to sleep in your cell and lie on your bunk. You are still whole. Neither of these two women are. And it’s because of what you did.”

The judge told the victims the “terrible violence” that was visited upon them will “haunt” them “for many years” and said he wished he could “wave a magic wand” and make them whole again and able to understand it all.

“No one will ever know why this happened to the two of you,” he said.

Sanderman told O’Neil a 10-year sentence would have been appropriate, but gave her two years credit for pleading guilty. He then knocked off 33 months for the time she spent in pre-trial custody on a two for one basis, leaving her with five years and three months still to serve.

According to an agreed statement of facts, Showgirls hosted a staff

Christmas party at their Edmonton strip club on Dec. 13, 2009, and O’Neil, an employee of the Showgirls in Grande Prairie, attended as did Nadege Gagnon, who worked at the Edmonton location.

O’Neil consumed ketamine, a powerful PCP-like animal tranquilizer popular in clubs and known as “Special K,” before arriving at the party and drank a large amount of alcohol while at the bash, as well as using more ketamine.

During the evening there was some “friendly interaction, including some kissing,” between O’Neil and Gagnon, who was also drinking, and O’Neil
recalls getting Gagnon’s phone number and the address of her southside home.

Gagnon left the party about 2:20 a.m. and went home and a short time later O’Neil arrived in a taxi. She was invited in and the pair began drinking
with Jessica Durbau-Benfeito, a friend of Gagnon’s who was staying there.

O’Neil was invited to stay the night in Gagnon’s bed and recalls having sexual activity with her. Gagnon does not recall that and says she remembers
O’Neil kissing her and biting her on the neck while they were both standing and then rebuffing O’Neil’s sexual advances.

At some point after that, O’Neil grabbed a Kershaw knife she had and began attacking Gagnon, stabbing her multiple times in the neck, back, chest, abdomen and head.

Court heard O’Neil “never said anything” during the “incomprehensible” attack while Gagnon screamed for Durbau-Benfeito to lock herself in her room and call 911.

Gagnon fled the bedroom – still completely naked and seriously wounded and bleeding – and went outside in the frigid cold in a panic trying to get help
from neighbours.

Meanwhile, O’Neil went down the hallway towards the bathroom and met Durbau-Benfeito. A confrontation erupted and O’Neil stabbed the woman
multiple times in the chest, left armpit, left eyebrow and left shoulder.

Durbau-Benfeito lost consciousness and O’Neil left her lying on the floor, went and grabbed her clothes and fled the home, climbing a fence and leaving a blood trail.

Court heard she flagged down a passing motorist and asked for a drive to a hotel, but the person flagged down an approaching police car and O’Neil was
arrested.

Meanwhile, Gagnon tried unsuccessfully to get neighbours to help while naked in the minus 40C cold and suffered severe frost bite to her ears, hands and
feet.

She ended up returning home, weak from blood loss and frightened, and calling 911. When police arrived, they found her lying in a semi-unconscious state in her living room.

Durbau-Benfeito was found unresponsive in the hallway and both women were rushed to hospital.

Gagnon, 32, required immediate emergency surgery and ended up with significant scarring. Durbau-Benfeito, 23, was in even worse shape because one of
the stab wounds had pierced her heart and she went into cardiac arrest.

She was eventually resuscitated, but suffered significant brain damage which resulted in her being unable to speak or walk. She has been in rehab since and can now speak, but remains in a walker or wheelchair.

In a victim impact statement, she wrote of her energy and breathing problems and the psychological trauma she is experiencing and said she is “afraid for her future.

“I am trapped in a body that doesn’t work anymore. It’s like a jail sentence and I am innocent of any crime.”

Gagnon wrote in her victim impact statement that she has scars all over her body, including the ones in her mind, from the “brutal and horrifying” attack and said they are a “constant reminder of the horror of that night.”

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Loc: AustinDenverLA
Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: Coaster]
    #14374687 - 04/29/11 08:53 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Fuckin crazy bitches man. Need to chill the fuck out. Need to stop eatin drugs is what they need to do if they're crazy.

--------------------

Offlineguest1
Mycena
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: Coaster]
    #14374700 - 04/29/11 08:56 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"the drugs made me do it" :lol::cuckoo::slowtard:

InvisibleJavadog
Continuing along
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: guest1]
    #14375097 - 04/29/11 10:22 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Disassociative anasthetics....never got 'em.

BTW: love the Baca avatar dude!

JD

--------------------
Boyd Rice told my brother that life is a corny pack of freesakes

Myco-tek.org

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: Javadog] * 1
    #14375486 - 04/29/11 11:55 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Honestly, can you guys even walk or see straight on K? I can't even imagine with alcohol. I'd be straight fucked up to even stab someone :shrug:

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: Uzziel]
    #14375741 - 04/30/11 01:21 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ya seriously i don't know how credible this information is

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#14375742 - 04/30/11 01:22 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Canadians :shrug:

--------------------

Invisible5-HT2A
    #14375770 - 04/30/11 01:31 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not gonna lie I feel for the victims. I am not following the story perfectly but it sounds like a total disaster. Ketamine can be dangerous w/ alcohol, a lot of dissociation. Sounds more like PCP to me.

Edited by 5-HT2A (04/30/11 12:55 PM)

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: 5-HT2A] * 1
    #14376593 - 04/30/11 09:11 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Ketamine doesn't combine with alcohol well at all. If its at all pure that's a good way to get completely incapacitated from violent projectile vomiting. I remember doing a med large dose once and not being able to go to the bathroom for about 45 min because I couldn't remember how my legs worked. I highly doubt the credibility of this. My guess is that it was something else sold as ketamine. I was looking over at Erowid, and PCP seems to show up as powder just as often as the liquid which was sometimes around when I was younger. I have never done it myself, I don't know something about Onley's Lesions and auto-cannibalism... I could see PCP even being sold as ketamine. I mean PCP is pretty heavily stigmatized where as ketamine really isn't. Kind of like some one selling heroin as opium to a couple stoner kids who don't know any better.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #14376970 - 04/30/11 10:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ya that sounds far more probable

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14377026 - 04/30/11 11:05 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Reading the story as a trip report reads

"During the evening there was some “friendly interaction, including some kissing,” between O’Neil and Gagnon, who was also drinking, and O’Neil
recalls getting Gagnon’s phone number and the address of her southside home.

Gagnon left the party about 2:20 a.m. and went home and a short time later O’Neil arrived in a taxi. She was invited in and the pair began drinking
with Jessica Durbau-Benfeito, a friend of Gagnon’s who was staying there.

O’Neil was invited to stay the night in Gagnon’s bed and recalls having sexual activity with her. Gagnon does not recall that and says she remembers
O’Neil kissing her and biting her on the neck while they were both standing and then rebuffing O’Neil’s sexual advances.

At some point after that, O’Neil grabbed a Kershaw knife she had and began attacking Gagnon, stabbing her multiple times in the neck, back, chest, abdomen and head."

If u were gonna guess the substance ingested based on this report It would be
Which drug crazied this bitch up?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (04/30/11 11:04 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: LightShedder]
    #14377058 - 04/30/11 11:12 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I think the alcohol played just as big of a role here than anything. Remember that story of that drunk girl microwaving her baby?

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14377083 - 04/30/11 11:17 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, or she could have done this completely sober and we would have heard nothing if this casual assault. Obviously she's crazy. It was however the ketamine that mad her behave this way apparently. lol the "pcp-like tranquilizer".

--------------------

Offline2jew4u
Stranger
Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: LightShedder]
    #14377165 - 04/30/11 11:40 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like she was a lil mental, And she drank a bunch- They were only one mention of K, not we drank here and here and drank in the car,  Damn thats a drunk bitch

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: 2jew4u] * 1
    #14377257 - 04/30/11 11:59 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

It sickens me to see such a light sentence when so many victims get longer just for possession of a drug. This lady stabs/paralyzes 2 people in the neck, head, chest, practically takes their life and receives what looks to be an average drug case sentence. its sick

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

OfflineAnarchyXx420xX
nomnomnom
Male User Gallery

#14377712 - 04/30/11 01:28 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

not a lot of credible information comes from you are from either.

--------------------
:apple: I love ratings :apple:

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: AnarchyXx420xX] * 1
    #14377724 - 04/30/11 01:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

huh?

--------------------

Offlineshr
all hail discordia
Male

#14378437 - 04/30/11 04:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

another "pcp kills" article

7 years? bullshit.

Edited by shr (04/30/11 04:09 PM)

InvisibleRaw
Muslim
 User Gallery

Loc: USA West Coast Flag
    #14378881 - 04/30/11 06:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like they are punishing the crime not the drug right?

--------------------

OfflinePMATL
Stranger

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: Raw]
    #14379037 - 04/30/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

People get minimum 20 years for producing LSD and she gets what, 7 years for stabbing 2 people? fucking ridiculous

--------------------
It is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes its truth, its meaning--its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream--alone.

It's legs to walk and thoughts to fly
Eyes that laugh and lips that cry
A restless tongue to classify,
All born to grow and grown to die

OfflineFlashmob
something something dark side

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: PMATL]
    #14379781 - 04/30/11 09:45 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you. On another board some months ago, I watched a couple of users argued with another about pcp and ketamine being exactly the same and having the exact same effect. Look how similar the ring structures of the drug are 2 of them insisted. I felt exactly the same way on both said another (I think the morons dealer was like uhh.. yeah man, lemme goto my room where I got MORE white powder that's actually the other stuff.)

It's a science board and I had to be on shroomery to have people with actual experience go uhhhh NO.

Back to the point though. Dissocciatives in an unfamiliar location, with people you don't know that well, mixed with alcohol.... You don't have to tell me the story after that, I can assume there's a coin flip chance at least the user may not have a good time.

InvisibleDa_Vine
eat me
Male

Loc: jamaica mon
Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: Flashmob]
    #14380151 - 04/30/11 11:12 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i used to be a dusthead as a kid and never got it in a white powder form. the smell is distinct and even if youve never been around it youd know you got some other shit when you went to buy whatever the dealer said it was. i dont doubt you can put it on a powder but im sure if you sniffed it youd be dead.

the only other drug i can think of that has simular effects to pcp is meth.

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: Da_Vine]
    #14380176 - 04/30/11 11:16 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Da_Vine said:
i used to be a dusthead as a kid and never got it in a white powder form. the smell is distinct and even if youve never been around it youd know you got some other shit when you went to buy whatever the dealer said it was. i dont doubt you can put it on a powder but im sure if you sniffed it youd be dead.

Snorting pcp does not automatically mean death. Please don't spread lies.

Pcp's effects are not similar to those of methamphetamine. Technically this would be an opinion so I can't tell you to quit lying on that one. I will say that 99% of users of both substances would have a good laugh at that though.

Maybe sleep deprivation is similar to pcp but meths immediate effects are stimulating, not dissociating lol

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#14380232 - 04/30/11 11:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

meth is a background high you may be on it and not even notice
pcp is the exact opposite it changes your entire perception of reality and is in your face

--------------------

InvisibleDa_Vine
eat me
Male

Loc: jamaica mon
    #14380239 - 04/30/11 11:28 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LightShedder said:
Quote:

Da_Vine said:

Snorting pcp does not automatically mean death. Please don't spread lies.

Pcp's effects are not similar to those of methamphetamine. Technically this would be an opinion so I can't tell you to quit lying on that one. I will say that 99% of users of both substances would have a good laugh at that though.

Maybe sleep deprivation is similar to pcp but meths immediate effects are stimulating, not dissociating lol

never done meth but ive seen how it can turn you into the hulk just like pcp and hallucinations just like pcp. i guessed that you would die from sniffing pcp only cause i overdosed on it and i dont mean oh i think i had too much let me go to the hospital i mean foaming out the mouth half dead. and pcp can have multiple effects being functional and non fucntional.

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14380336 - 04/30/11 11:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
pcp is the exact opposite it changes your entire perception of reality and is in your face

Background high lol u been watching Dave chapelle pre-Muslim stand-up?

I just saw that shroom joke earlier today.

"I looked at the clock and it was only 2:43!"

If u didn't get "background high" from that skit than I'm sure i look like a jackass.

--------------------

OfflineSlightlyStoned
On a Mission From god
 User Gallery

Loc: between a rock and a hard...
    #14380395 - 04/30/11 11:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ive done ketamine before. first of all its not like PCP and second of all i can barely move. much less attack somebody. it was probably a RC sold as ketamine

--------------------
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Great minds discuss ideas, mediocre minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#14380430 - 04/30/11 11:59 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LightShedder said:
Quote:

Coaster said:

Background high lol u been watching Dave chapelle pre-Muslim stand-up?

I just saw that shroom joke earlier today.

"I looked at the clock and it was only 2:43!"

If u didn't get "background high" from that skit than I'm sure i look like a jackass.

lol background high is a common descriptor bra never seen that skit

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14380456 - 05/01/11 12:03 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Never really heard it before. Dave chapelle introduced me to it.

Goddamn Allah ruining the funniest negro in existence!

I'll probably be on an Islamic hit-list after that one.

--------------------

Edited by LightShedder (05/01/11 12:10 AM)

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #14380486 - 05/01/11 12:09 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I don't understand why anyone says you can't move snorting K.

You can DEFINITELY move snorting k, just don't do a dose to dissociate you.  Less then 100 mg snorted you can still function, just not perfectly.  I highly doubt this was pcp, I assume that she got CAUGHT WITH THE SUBSTANCE AND THEY FIELD TESTED IT.  There would also be blood work done.  Hell they typically don't even check for K, they check for PCP.  I know the article says the stripper said it was K and nothing but a field test, but this seems very probable for a psychotic person doing small amounts of a dissociative with a TON of alcohol.

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: vandago]
    #14380495 - 05/01/11 12:12 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

lol if you snort 100mg of k and aren't anesthetized than ur k is IMPURE. 100mg is an anesthetic dose.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#14380568 - 05/01/11 12:29 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I injected 100mg into my gracilis on Monday and was in a khole flying through space for a solid 3 hours

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14380575 - 05/01/11 12:30 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

100 mg is an anesthetic dose Iv'ed.

Snorted anesthetic is more like 150-200.

I said less then 100mg anyways.

Very certain I've done more then my share of K, from sealed vials, to know the dose.

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: vandago]
    #14380587 - 05/01/11 12:32 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

lol sealed vials. I trust ya man. Erowid says anesthetic is 100-125mg insufflated.

"very certain" erowid knows better than your anecdotal experience with shitty street K.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#14380592 - 05/01/11 12:34 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
100 mg is an anesthetic dose Iv'ed.

Snorted anesthetic is more like 150-200.

I said less then 100mg anyways.

Very certain I've done more then my share of K, from sealed vials, to know the dose.

isn't ketamine the dankest drug there is
puts you into the most surreal lucid dream imaginable

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14380603 - 05/01/11 12:36 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I just find the irony of this thread irritating at best.  A Khead started this thread, people are complaing about them passing the blame of an idiot on to ketamine....then start passing the blame of the ketamine to pcp?  Whys it always pcp?  What the fuck has pcp done to any of you to make it that molecular innocent bystander.  I bet he's a real fuckin nice compound if you get to know him, but nahhhhh youd rather just use him as your scape goat if one of your other buddies gets pointed at.

:facepalm:

Yes sealed vials.  And gram upon gram of preset, from different sources.....bla bla bla.  I've definitely done k that was damn near 100% pure, and k that was probably closer to 20%.  I've been doing it for 10 years, and have had good sources to get it.

Again....I said.....less then 100 mg......

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#14380623 - 05/01/11 12:40 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I did 100mg IM twice this week on two consecutive days and was astral projecting for over an hour each time, the first time for three it was insane and then i had to drive to class afterwards and I was late and had to talk to my professor but I was wearing my suit and I looked spiffy so it was all okay

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14380659 - 05/01/11 12:47 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Ya but you are booting it, it's obviously going to produce stronger a better effects.  And you DEFINITELY did not get "shitty street k :rofl:" and are using it correctly.

However we are discussing a stripper ( I'm assuming she DID get "shitty street K" ) that was probably doing keybumps while drinking.  And since you mention driving while AFTER your k hole,  the article points out she stabbed the girl AFTER the K.  After she'd already been at her apartment yadda yadda yadda. 

Pcp is a stronger dissociative anyways.  Why would anyone say......DUDE BRAH YOU CANT EVEN MOVE ON K, THATS GOTTA BE DUST MAN!!!!

I think some of the most intense times of my life were coming out of k holes or dxm holes, and there would be a lot of comotion some of those times....same with nitrous....I've seen people hit some nitrous...hit the floor.....the bolt up screaming insanity.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#14380673 - 05/01/11 12:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ya makes sense
right after she came out of the hole
she musta been totally disoriented

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14380684 - 05/01/11 12:50 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hell ya, add that with violent drunk stripper and a sharp object at a strangers house.....

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14380766 - 05/01/11 01:07 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

For the record, ive never tried k. From what I've researched though, this doesn't sound like someone who is on ketamine.

I should probably stfu though considering I have no experience to relate it to.

It's definitely possible she was snorting small lines of k gradually throughout the night. Possibly even impure k.

--------------------

Offlinepuhbrox
Tom Bombadil

#14380874 - 05/01/11 01:31 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

this is why I stick to hallucinogens

--------------------
"Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn... he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..."

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14381195 - 05/01/11 03:31 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LightShedder said:
For the record, ive never tried k. From what I've researched though, this doesn't sound like someone who is on ketamine.

I should probably stfu though considering I have no experience to relate it to.

It's definitely possible she was snorting small lines of k gradually throughout the night. Possibly even impure k.

Damn newb quoting erowid shit and saying you can determine what a drug feels like by that?

K is unexplainable.  No literature is ever going to prepare you for the granduer that any dissociative is going to bring, and K's is more euphoric then any I've tried.  It can literally have me wandering around like a crab babbling incoherently at nothing.  I've been doing it for almost a decade now, I haven't bought " street k" in years, I assume you mean k thats cut and sold by a dealer? 

LMAO!!!!! STREET K BRO!!!!!!!

And again.  I said less the 100mg for your literature.

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14381223 - 05/01/11 03:45 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Not exactly a "newb", just someone who has no interest in dissociatives. Thanks for the judgement though.

And no, I don't just go by erowid, although I would absolutely take their information as credible before I would you anecdotal experience on, yes "street k". Meanin k I'm assuming you didn't either purify yourself or test the purity yourself after you bought it. I go by gobs and gobs of research I've done on many drugs, particularly ketamine. I've read numerous articles describing the pharmacology/chemistry of ketamine. Ld50, psychoactive dose compared to anesthetic dose compared to lethal dose etc.

And your confused, I don't claim to personally know what ketamine feels like, rather just the dose of pure ketamine needed to be insufflated in order to render one incapable of staying conscious. Someone doesn't have to experience death in order to know if someone else is dead or not. I'm really not even sure how you could think someone experiencing the effects of ketamine would lead to a better understanding of it's pharmacology. Can't say I'm surprised at your level of intellect there however.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14381228 - 05/01/11 03:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:facepalm:

Yes you are a newb.  If you were experienced in using ketamine I wouldn't say it, rook.  Yes I have actually cleaned several batches of ketamine up, one source we cleaned 3 times and it always came out close to the same everytime weight wise so we didn't even bother to clean it anymore.  Erowid is so full of misinformation, and boring over dramatized " trip reports " that seem to be over half minors that wrote them. 

I don't care how many papers you've wrote, or how many trip reports you've read, or how much you've read into the "ketamine facts" but I can assure you....you CAN walk on UNDER 100 mg UP THY NOSE!  Why you are arguing a point that you have no arguments on is just annoying.

You even started your post with a poll in it...."when read like a trip report"...then proceed to ask which drug this sounds like to you?  Trust me, those people were tested at the hospital right away.  If they were on PCP it would've shown up, K would not have unless they were looking for it.  I am 99% sure if it was PCP they would have found it in the blood work, and that would juice this story up way more for the reporter. 

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14381257 - 05/01/11 04:20 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

lol now you say I'm trying to claim I know what substance the people in this story ingested?

You could uphold such an argument with a tennis ball so please stop wasting my time.

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14381268 - 05/01/11 04:25 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Care to detail the methods/solvents used to purify your ketamine?

I'm assuming you used a Mel-temp when it was all said and done with, having such confidence in the purity.

Or are you just goin by your experience with other ketamine?

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14381311 - 05/01/11 04:51 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm going by weight of the ketamine before purify vs weight of k after.

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14381314 - 05/01/11 04:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"Yes I have actually cleaned several batches of ketamine up, one source we cleaned 3 times and it always came out close to the same everytime weight wise so we didn't even bother to clean it anymore."

I know what degree of knowledge required to purify/analyze substances to a degree in which you could consider them pure, and I'm reasonably sure you're lacking in it.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#14381319 - 05/01/11 04:56 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:  Why don't you make a poll to find out?

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

#14381348 - 05/01/11 05:19 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Nice one!

Care to clarify what exactly I'm gonna find out?

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 26 Year Old Woman Takes A Powerful PCP-Like Animal Tranquilizer & Stabs 2 Girls, One in the Heart [Re: vandago] * 1
    #14381395 - 05/01/11 06:01 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

then start passing the blame of the ketamine to pcp?  Whys it always pcp?  What the fuck has pcp done to any of you to make it that molecular innocent bystander.  I bet he's a real fuckin nice compound if you get to know him, but nahhhhh youd rather just use him as your scape goat if one of your other buddies gets pointed at.

Blame it on race = racist
Blame it on gender = sexist
Blame it on an animal = speciesist
Blame it on a drug = druggist ? :awesome:

PCP most definitely is demonized. And its one of the most beautiful structures of all recreational drugs:

Look at that beauty, doesnt it deserve to be framed and hung in an art gallery?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder